daredevil/electra v batman/nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so?

Draco69
B & N

Gadgets put Daredevil down.

Elektra has to face two of the world's greatest martial artists by herself.

Sentry
Bats and Nightwing take this.

leonidas
really? i'd think DD would hold his own against bats long enough for electra to find a way to take down NW (though that would be a hell of a fight - i just think electra is too ruthless in the end) and then its BATS who's left with the 2 on 1, and good as he is, i don't see him beating DD and elctra at the same time. i like DD and electra in this one.

hoorayforpeepee
more interesting would be bats and elektra versus daredevil and nightwing.

Draco69
Originally posted by leonidas
really? i'd think DD would hold his own against bats long enough for electra to find a way to take down NW (though that would be a hell of a fight - i just think electra is too ruthless in the end) and then its BATS who's left with the 2 on 1, and good as he is, i don't see him beating DD and elctra at the same time. i like DD and electra in this one.

Daredevil would get owned by Bats in minutes. Why? Gadgets. Sonic weapons, tear gas, etc. The onslaught would overwhelm his heightened senses leaving Daredevil helpless. Then Batman would take him out.

Nightwing would hold his own against Elektra for a hell of a long time. He's fought Lady Shiva, Batgirl and Deathstroke several times. Batman, after disposing DD, would kick her Greek Ninja ass with Nightwing's aid or without.

Kontraz
i say bats could take the two together....

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
so?

Team 2

psy_blade
Elaktra should face Batman, they're in the same level of fighting skills and she's got powers to compensate for Batman's weapons. And then DD should take on Nightwing. - tie.

scuzz
There is no way bats could take them on his own! imo DD is slightly better than bats (Bruce is stronger and possibly better at h2h but DD's agility and sences take the win) Elektra is far to ruthless for NW and would kill him the first chance she gets!

MARVEL for the win!

Alfheim
You know what im going for Batman and Nightwing.

starlock
Batman and Nightwing for the win

Good match ...tuff fight

jrodslam
It still hasnt been proven that sonics are part of Batmans or Nightwings "Every-Day" equipment. It all depents on what gadgets they have at hand really. Concussion/blast pellets or grenades may do a number on Daredevil. POSSIBLY.

I think it just depends on what the Dynamic Duo are geared with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.