Long Live Neo!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Neo owns KMC!!! eek!

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud yeah, apparently he does...

W. Lee Chojin
So... what that means ????

Kitoky
That means we will soon individually be pulled into the Matrix. smile

Shade
it is a decoration, or did someone really hack this place?

mors823
It's amazing, this thread is in every single forum. What's today's date? That'll solve your mystery. Actually, I didn't even notice it. I saw one of these thread and saw the weird backround. Kinda funny. laughing out loud

The Alpha
We should ask Raz if possible.

Myndon
Today would be April First, april fools day, kinda obvious really why its like it

JKozzy
Yes, I know, but why else would Raz choose that? It's a sign!! eek!

Korri
i new he would love

mors823
Neo gone. sad He'll be back. He's still out there, waiting. He may have no body but his mind lives on.

mailedbypostman
His code is spread throughout the matrix so he basically-

A Talking Dog
Neo like Jesus died for the sins of mankind. Ain't it cool news?

Korri
sad plz dont talk about that

The Alpha
Raz reminded us of him. sad He is still alive. big grin

dragonpisces272
where did that episode II sig come from? I didnt see that with the "neo owns KMC" thing...or was it just placed there blink

JediHDM
awww...there there Korri...have a cookie. *hands basket of Smity cookies to Korri* Remember, Neo is NOT dead, no matter what anyone says...he is transformed...kinda like Rogue at the end of X2...(was it Rogue? ) anyway, its great that that was done, even though i didn't see it...

dragonpisces272
you were 2 days late Jedi stick out tongue

Korri
if your forum colors are Epic Black-II then thats what you see at the top of the page instead of the killermovies thing yes

i hate the default colours they hurt my eyes....no offense Raz messed

The Alpha
Anyway it was a coooooooool thing.

JKozzy
Jedi! eek! How've ya been, buddy? And where HAVE you been? sad big grin

JediHDM
...should i just make a thread saying i'm back? and why i was gone? otherwise i'm gonna answer this question everyday...i wanted to focus on my studies, and over the break i didn't have a chance to get on. THanks for asking. i can see i'm loved...

DANCE, BANANA KING, DANCE!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

JKozzy
Sure, just make one in the OTF or here, either one's fine. Or GDF. The choice is yours wink By the way, we got glow tags now stick out tongue
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

JediHDM
...wow...it like the Banana King, gone radioactive...

Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

RAR!!!

Korri
laughing omg its so good to have you back

JediHDM
laughing If i had realized, i wouldn't have gone away like i did...i woulda given you some warning, or something... shifty

...just kidding, i woulda stayed...i'm glad i can bring smiles to someone's day... happy cool

Korri
i was given an AK47 as a toy when i was a babybaby

JediHDM
...uh, not exactly sure why you told us that...but ok. thanks for the info...i think... confused

Korri
im in a random mood no expression

JediHDM
ah...ok, well then...carry on... stick out tongue

Korri
the 1st thing i ever killed was my sister that nobody ever new about no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.