Leviathin Of Alaria, 500 BC, Egypt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZeldaGirl14
The warning bells rang and everyone ran into their houses. Dark clouds started to swirl in the sky, thunder bolts strike innocent lives. I run up to a window and see a little girl in the courtyard picking flowers. I turned around and ran down the two staircases of my palace and into the courtyard. As I grabbed the little girl's hand, a lightning bolt struck near us and the girl began to cry, I picked her up and ran inside and sat her down on a kitchen chair.

"What were you doing out there? Didn't you hear the warning bells?" I asked her. She shook her head 'no', she was still scared from the lightning.
"What's your name little one?" I asked.
"It's Taly, lady. Yours?" she replied. Her voice was full of fear, she knew the leviathin was coming...
"Aika." I answered. I stood up, Taly got up from her chair and laid down on the couch in the little living room. I went over into a window seat and sat down, hoping the dark swirling clouds would go away soon...

Note: If you like this story, post me back if you would want me to write a sequel!

TrAnCeDuO
this is the anime section not the rp section no expression

ZeldaGirl14
I know that stupido! It's an Anime story I made up, amigo!
So frickin' deal with it.

TrAnCeDuO
but its not an official anime. thus it is an rp(or fanfic or whatever).

regardless of what it is it doesnt belong here.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by ZeldaGirl14
I know that stupido! It's an Anime story I made up, amigo!
So frickin' deal with it.

Calm down there ZeldaGirl14. This topic will have to be moved I'm sure.

TrAnCeDuO
thanks for helping big grin

ZeldaGirl14
So rude people. I was creating my own Manga story, jeez... Don't have to discourage me about my writing skills. sad

TrAnCeDuO
we aernt commenting on your writing skills. we are simply telling you that you posted this in the wrong board.

ZeldaGirl14
I knew that, I just wanted people to see my new MANGA story.

raenef
seems like you're playing on yugioh's great leviathan story line

TrAnCeDuO
how so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.