Minions of the dark side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Nihilus vs. Sion vs. Malak. Which of these sith lords will prove triumphant?

Darth_Glentract
i think malak would win. i think that he gained power from the star forge that stayed with him even if he left.

Darth Mantis
Technical difficulties.

Darth_Glentract
ok

ArthasKnight
Sion.

Darth_Janus
Ridiculous. Nihilus, without the burdens of holding together the Ravager and being weakened by feeding on the Exile, would simply make a meal of both. There are methods within the Force of which there is no defense against. Nihilus excelled at this. Sion was a mere masochist and Malak was overconfident and foolhardy, with no forward thinking.

Fishy
Nihilus would win, he would just drain the force out of those two, very hard for them to block an attack like that... Maybe malak would have a chance on the Star Forge though...

And i know what you are going to say, he only has more power to drain there and you are right he does, but there are always theory's out there that if you eat to much to fast you'll explode... That growing to fast only weakens you. Maybe it would work and Nihilus would only weaken because he is getting to strong to fast and has no way of controling the power, then the other two could win... But seeing as that is never going ot happen, Nihilus will own them.

Darth_Janus
A home court advantage or disadvantage though, kinda undermines the talents of both Malak and Nihilus. Away from their perspective hideouts, Nihilus is stronger, while Malak actually loses power. Not that Malak was all that powerful anyways. Revan destroyed him without the benefit of his recovered memory and some meager padawan training. That's rather pitiful.

Fishy
Revan was exceptional, you have to admit that. There were planty of Jedi and Sith that had training threwout all their lives that still couldn't stand up to Malak. Besides Revan may have lost a lot of his knowledge the force has a lot to do with basic instincts as well so i don't think you can really say Revan had completly lost the force.

Anyways i agree, with what you said about home court advantages.

"Adversity reveals the genius of a general; good fortune conceals it." - Horace

Just replace general with soldier there... Doesn't mean he couldn't win then though.. Although it would hardly give him any glory if he wins because of that.

Darth_Janus
Fair enough. But while I think Malak was capable (He WAS a Sith lord for crying out loud.) he's still a chump next to other, better Sith lords, like Nihilus, Revan, Exar, and even the kings of Korriban from ages past.

Fishy
Indeed, well i'm not so sure about Nihilus, i don't think he's all that powerful on his own.. If he even was a thing on his own, he's just like the Exile a Jedi sure powerful perhaps... But no Sith Lord... If it were not for his special gift he would be just like any other Jedi compared to Malak. But because he has that he can grow to exceptional heights and beat Malak easily.

Kiu Dun
Darth Sion. Your all forgetting his ability to NOT DIE!!!!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
A home court advantage or disadvantage though, kinda undermines the talents of both Malak and Nihilus. Away from their perspective hideouts, Nihilus is stronger, while Malak actually loses power. Not that Malak was all that powerful anyways. Revan destroyed him without the benefit of his recovered memory and some meager padawan training. That's rather pitiful.

It actually says that Revan is stronger than he ever was during his reign as the darklord. This may have just been Malak being a little unnerved about fighting his master, but that does show he was powerful.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It actually says that Revan is stronger than he ever was during his reign as the darklord. This may have just been Malak being a little unnerved about fighting his master, but that does show he was powerful.

Either that or to get Revan to think to much of himself and make a mistake

Fishy
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Darth Sion. Your all forgetting his ability to NOT DIE!!!!

He doesn't have to die, he just has to lose his connection with the force and get eaten...

ArthasKnight
At least we're agreed that Malak is killed. So basically it's between Sion and Nihilus.

While I agree that Nihilus has an impressive ability, we must also consider Sion's.

He has such rage and such a connection to the dark side that he gets stronger wherever the dark side is present. He has the ability to regenerate any wound and rise to full strength again. As evident by the fight against him on Korriban, Sion feeds off the presence of the dark side and increases his strength. What's to say he can't use that ability to feed off of Nihilus and increase his strength? Perhaps he can also regenerate the Force if he were to lose that.

I think Sion wins.

Darth_Janus
Sion feeds off of his own hate and blind lust for power and destruction. Kreia, who knew him best, said as much. When you defeat him, you defeat his will. A will, I might add, which isn't terribly hard to overcome. But Nihilus is a gaping wound in the Force itself. He feasts on Force sensitives, urged on by his growing, insatiable hunger. It was Nihilus that defeated Kreia, using, as she said, a method in the Force against which there is no defense. Kreia knew that only the Exile could combat Nihilus, her former apprentice. And she even knew why. If she had thought Sion could defeat Nihilus, she would have turned them against one another. She clearly could dominate Sion when she decided to retake the mantle of dark lady again.

Fishy
Besides Sion regenerates because he has the force to regenerate him, Nihilus would take that power away from him... how much could he do then?

ArthasKnight
You know what's interesting DJ? You said Sion would beat Nihilus in the Darth Sion vs. Darth Nihilus thread.

Darth_Janus
I know. But I played the game again and paid more attention. I'm a reformist at heart.

ArthasKnight
Any chance of that happening again? big grin

Board Walker
Nihilus instant devours everyone, no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.