Aahhhhh!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I JUST LOGGED ON TO KMC AND SOMEONE HAS WROTE "MADE BY NEO" ALL ACROSS THE KMC SCREEN AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY USED PAINT SHOP FOR IT.I CANT UNDERSTAND IT ITS WRITTEN ON THE SITE ALL ACROSS THE PAGE!!I DONT KNOW IF SOMEONE HACKED INTO THE SITE AND PAINTED THE WEBSITE I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
Dude, chill. It's just Raz or possibly Tex playing a joke on us. It is almost April fool's day, after all, foo'! stick out tongue wink

Darth Revan
This thread reminds me of this anthrax scare I read about where some lady opened a letter that had powdery stuff inside and she thought it was anthrax spores

Turns out it was a free sample of makeup or something and the little package of it had come open in the mail

Darth Revan
no offense or nothin no2

Kitoky
Punker needs to calm down or he'll get a stroke at a young age.....

Darth Revan
I'd certainly agree to that

rusky
laughing out loud that's funny

Evy_O
laughing out loud laughing out loud
At first I thought someone hacked in too, but then I remembered it's April's Fool Day stick out tongue

embarrasment I didn't even notice it until I saw a thread about it embarrasment

badkittykitty
my favorite cartoon (Inuasha for now)played a Aprils fool joke on the viewers tonight and scribbled mustaches on all the characters.then I log on here to find neo hacked the site!..I am going to have a weird day I just know it stick out tongue

yerssot
boy, some people are slow on the uptake stick out tongue

if the site was really hacked, more "fun" stuff would have happened big grin

yerssot
Cool; Raz! I was beginning to worry if you weren't getting that reverse-thing going on like last time big grin

Punker69
did he do anything last april fools?

Fire
yep he did the reverse thingy

Kitoky
What happened?

yerssot
the pics (background and the 'pm', 'search', ... and such) were on the "other side of the screen"

Kes
Damm! I didnt see anything! cry

Paola
me either no
guess we'll have to wait til next year roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.