TO THE WOMEN: Do YOU Shave?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks to the wonderful Wendigo for creating a thread for all his men, I created a thread for ALL the women! "Including a complementary poll for your own pleasure."
If you please, you may also add what you prefer on your man!

EDIT: Since some people are...just plain picky..Ill add that the poll is FOR THE WOMEN. In other words if you'd like me to break it down the poll is for women with "female" anatomy and I wanted to start a thread for the "women" just like Wendigo did for the men.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea but only when I need too.JM

Clovie
this is totally unclear.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Clovie
this is totally unclear.

The thread or me clovie?jmdontgetit

BakaXero
i believe she ment the thread....
i feel like voting cause i feel sorry for the poll

Clovie
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
The thread or me clovie?jmdontgetit the thread it self
and you're post too. coz imo it doesn't fit wit the question in the first post blink

Morbid4Daniel
cRUDE

Well, As for me I voted trimmed. As for my significant other Daniel I Love his unshaved. And thats how it is smile

Clovie
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
EDIT: Since some people are...just plain picky..Ill add that the poll is FOR THE WOMEN. In other words if you'd like me to break it down the poll is for women with "female" anatomy and I wanted to start a thread for the "women" just like Wendigo did for the men. i'm not being picky
i just don't understand. i'm stupid. sorry.

Morbid4Daniel
I wasnt exactly directing it towards you. I just edited it because people werent understanding what I meant. smile

Maya Zurak
First option.

Morbid4Daniel
smile

Wendigo
I like trimmed

justjakk
i knew there was something not right with him

SlipknoT
Girls who dont shave are...gross

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by justjakk
i knew there was something not right with him

Huh? Was that directed towards me? Im Lost!

Slipknot< Yep. Looks like they have 3 squirrels being smuggled in their pants if they dont stick out tongue

*Kairi19*
thats mean but true

SlipknoT
ugh, I could post this picture but i Would get yelled at by the mods

Morbid4Daniel
LOL I think I have an idea. *Shudders at the thought* Eugh. lololol

rubber dickie
WAX

*Kairi19*
weird??confused blink dont please

*Kairi19*
that will hurt dont u think

PRO-PAIN
I prefer my chick to be shaved, though there is nothing wrong with a small landing strip as long as it's maintained.

Now if you have a big furry tomato patch down there you gotta hit the road.

Morbid4Daniel
eek!

*Kairi19*
yes

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
I prefer my chick to be shaved, though there is nothing wrong with a small landing strip as long as it's maintained.

Now if you have a big furry tomato patch down there you gotta hit the road. laughing

Morbid4Daniel
LMFAO

ESP07
Dont need to get on caught in your throat.

Morbid4Daniel
OH GOD.. Hairball! Could you imagine a man going down on a woman and all of a sudden hearing that "Hack Hack* Cat hairball hacking noise. OMG

ESP07
Only a brave man would go down on that kind of bush.

lil bitchiness
Shaved. More hygienic this way.

Captain REX
Originally posted by SlipknoT

Shaved or trimmed; unshaven is like...what? Agh!

Morbid4Daniel
Unshaven is like....chewbacca on a bad hair day.

PRO-PAIN
Ok this may sound bad but what the hell I'm an ass hole.

True story, when I was in my first year of college, I met this chick in my computer science class that was fairly hot, anyway we went out a few times and stuff and one night we went out riding around, so she pulls my pants down while I'm driving and goes down on me....so I'm like woah, so I pull over in this business park cause there wasn't hardly any cars down there late at night...

Anyway I start messing around with her and I pulled her skirt up and started pulling down her skivies and she had a damn jungle down there...I was like holy shit and I didn't wanna have anything to do with it...So I made her get out and left her ass standing there in the parking lot of that business park.laughing

Needless to say she never spoke to me again. laughing

Ok you can all tell me what an ass hole I am now.

Morbid4Daniel

True story, when I was in my first year of college, I met this chick in my computer science class that was fairly hot, anyway we went out a few times and stuff and one night we went out riding around, so she pulls my pants down while I'm driving and goes down on me....so I'm like woah, so I pull over in this business park cause there wasn't hardly any cars down there late at night...

Anyway I start messing around with her and I pulled her skirt up and started pulling down her skivies and she had a damn jungle down there...I was like holy shit and I didn't wanna have anything to do with it...So I made her get out and left her ass standing there in the parking lot of that business park.laughing

Ok you can all tell me what an ******* I am now.

ARE YOU FU.CKING SERIOUS? YOU JUST LEFT HER THERE STRANDED?........................................................................................................FABULOUS!

SlipknoT

Ok you can all tell me what an ass hole I am now. Dude, i would have just made her go in the bathroom and shave, i mean come on its pussy! Or just make her keep going down on you

PRO-PAIN
ARE YOU FU.CKING SERIOUS? YOU JUST LEFT HER THERE STRANDED?........................................................................................................FABULOUS!

I sure did, I told her that shit was nasty and to get the hell out of my car.

She got all puffy eyed and had this sad puppy dog look in her eyes as I sped out of there . laughing

Morbid4Daniel
Awwww..I feel a little bit sorry. That's still funny though.

PRO-PAIN
Dude, i would have just made her go in the bathroom and shave, i mean come on its pussy! Or just make her keep going down on you

Dude it was just one of those wierd kinda moments, I mean damn after I saw that I didn't even want anything to do with her, This wasn't just an average hairy bush, I mean think of Scary Movie when that dude starts to go down on anna farris and it looks like a fro down there, I mean this shit was like a jungle straight out of the phillipines, I was totally disgusted.

BackFire
You did the right thing, hopefully now she'll keep in maintained.

Morbid4Daniel
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing That has to suck..omg

PRO-PAIN
Originally posted by BackFire

LOL dude I wouldn't know she wouldn't even talk to me or look at me in the face for the rest of the time we had class together...

And I've never seen her since I got out of college...I bet I gave her a complex though... laughing

Morbid4Daniel
I wonder if she any any other men have gotten together and did things meheheh..

SlipknoT
Dude it was just one of those wierd kinda moments, I mean damn after I saw that I didn't even want anything to do with her, This wasn't just an average hairy bush, I mean think of Scary Movie when that dude starts to go down on anna farris and it looks like a fro down there, I mean this shit was like a jungle straight out of the phillipines, I was totally disgusted. Eww dude thats disgusting sick

Morbid4Daniel
rolling on floor laughing

GuitarBunny
lol

*Kairi19*
that is so funny man aww poor chick feel bad fro her lol

Morbid4Daniel
But anywho, Im out for the night. Luv u guys. Bye.

GuitarBunny
Bye

Morbid4Daniel
*Waves* Nighty Night all!

GuitarBunny
Sweet Dreams Kelly

sblomie545
thats incredibly sad and i pity her... but at the same time its hysterical.. i guess its one of those situations where someone elses pain is your pleasure yes

*Kairi19*
bye bunny

*Kairi19*
true true so thats a creapy sight or some for guys or gurls??

Wendigo

I say it again ''Your sick slipknot''! laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
awww. big grin

Alpha Centauri
I don't think I could deal with an unshaven girl now.

If it gets to the point of me going down and she's got a furry plate, there's no way I'm chowing down. That's when you bust out with the Gillete mach 3.

-AC

misha
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't think I could deal with an unshaven girl now.

If it gets to the point of me going down and she's got a furry plate, there's no way I'm chowing down. That's when you bust out with the Gillete mach 3.

-AC
*gets out shaver* flirt

Morbid4Daniel
I could see that now...lmao

misha
i hope you werent talking to/about me? eek!

Morbid4Daniel
AC. But your post is still funny laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by misha
*gets out shaver* flirt

eek! Whoaly....

Hehehe wink.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
I could see it now. Gettin frisky in a room with a girl and whipping out a portable shaver..mwahah

Thael
shocking

Morbid4Daniel
LOL rolling on floor laughing

misha
AC. But your post is still funny laughing out loud

ok good stick out tongue

misha
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
eek! Whoaly....

Hehehe wink.

-AC

naughty

Morbid4Daniel
laughing out loud

1ost soul
Originally posted by rubber dickie
WAX
same here..
its much better than shaving, it leaves the area soft and smooth

Morbid4Daniel
I wanna try it..but I cant.

1ost soul
why cant u?!

Morbid4Daniel
Well im only almost 16, I doubt my mom would approve of it. I dont have any money..so...Im pretty much stuck in all directions lol.

sblomie545
ditto, so i shave sad

Morbid4Daniel
sad

a1hsauce
ya i know, I actually.... oh wait this thread is for women. confused

Morbid4Daniel
laughing out loud

sblomie545
laughing

Morbid4Daniel
a1 is so goofy stick out tongue

a1hsauce
wink

La Vierge
I shave.

Morbid4Daniel
Jeeeeze its 16-2-1 on the poll. jawdrop

a1hsauce
ya that is a big wow.... so then do girls prefer the guy to be shaved too embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
Well in my opinion I like a man's pubies. Trimming it can be nice, but natural is way better. (But hey, that's just my opinion. We're all different, ya know.)

a1hsauce
well thats 1 for leaving it the way it is.

Morbid4Daniel
big grin I think you should start a thread! Ill post in it if you do!

a1hsauce
okaly dokily

Morbid4Daniel
wink

*Kairi19*
hello shavers stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
hahah

tabby999
yeah, shaven is the way to go, to much hair is.....not good at all

Electrocat
Guilty as charged...

badboy2004
whoah they must be good

Mighty Yoda
i never knew bb was a girl

Morbid4Daniel
I agree with Tabby smile

chelsea17
whoa, deffinately shaven

NyC-gUrL
I shave it all off

Morbid4Daniel
I dont think I could stand it all gone.

a1hsauce
do u ladies ever wax that area, or is that too scary for you?

NyC-gUrL
yeah Ive tried it a few times, but it hurts like a b*tch

a1hsauce
messed ya that must hurtt like hell...do most just stick with shaving it instead or does that like nair and nads shit wreally work

NyC-gUrL
I dont know, Ive never tried it. Maybe I should.
Somehow I dont think that stuff would work though confused

a1hsauce
i hear it stinks really bad

NyC-gUrL
I wouldnt know big grin

Morbid4Daniel
Yea me either. I guess you could get used to it after a while confused I wish I could try it

a1hsauce
you cant try it?

Morbid4Daniel
No. I said somethin about it a few pages ago stick out tongue

a1hsauce
ohhh embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
big grin

a1hsauce
so wat kind of moisturizers do u use to shave

Morbid4Daniel
Regulas body wash or lotion. smile

R0B
Shaved- thumb up Not shaved- thumb down

a1hsauce
Regulas body wash or lotion. smile

i see

Morbid4Daniel
Regular I meant. disgust Since that ties with the whole 'wax' situation

a1hsauce
i thought there was like a specific lotion or cream for that area...like men have shaving cream and aftershave lotions lol

Morbid4Daniel
There are.

a1hsauce
oh there are... hmmm i guess people just wouldnt take too kindly to it, if they were advertised they way mens lotions are on tv

Morbid4Daniel
Lol nah, guess not.

"Make your vagina feel soft and smooth! Try our new shaving lotion.." ehm....NO.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud i bet you, theyd get A LOT of men to buy that though

Morbid4Daniel
lmao stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by BackFire

I agree smile Any girl that doesnt ''shave'' does not deserve to get laid............By Kmcdude anyway big grin

Cringe
I dont care how "ok" you might think it is.YOU'D BETTER SHAVE IF YOUR A WOMAN!ALL PARTS OF YOUR BODY!!!!!! (if not desired otherwise by your lover shifty )

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by kmcdude
I agree smile Any girl that doesnt ''shave'' does not deserve to get laid............By Kmcdude anyway big grin

Err...Well first of all some men prefer their women unshaved..

French Tip
I get the Brazilian which means there is just a tiny bit left.

ADVICE:

Never shave ANYTHING on your body. Eyebrows, Stomach, Underarms, private areas or legs.

Wax everything. If you shave it'll grow back thicker and darker.

Tha C-Master
trimmed is best. Fully shaved looks a bit too young.

Hit_and_Miss
English people have a saying about this....

"The grass has to be off the wicket for you to play cricket..."

a1hsauce
i personally dont mind either...if its shaved nice...if its not...makes it an adventure yes

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

"The grass has to be off the wicket for you to play cricket..." I like a lil around the tee.

Lol, j/k

soleran30
Yes well its good to keep it cleaned up downtown for the women cuz its not like I go down stairs to floss my teeth when I'm do'n my job stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss

"The grass has to be off the wicket for you to play cricket..." lmao

TwisterGameX
Another sick thread, well first i thought you peopole were talking about legs and now you guys are talking about cats, which is not pg13.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Another sick thread, well first i thought you peopole were talking about legs and now you guys are talking about cats, which is not pg13.
Is that why you dont have your age under your profile..because you're UNDER 13?

Bun Bun
Me personilty i am totally shaved wink but i like my girls... shaved or really trimed yes ... the guys... heh.. i dont mind either way....

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Is that why you dont have your age under your profile..because you're UNDER 13?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zatch
I dont care girls can shave if they want but I dont care. Ill like them either way.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Me personilty i am totally shaved wink but i like my girls... shaved or really trimed yes ... the guys... heh.. i dont mind either way....

rock Respect

tabby999
heres a question for the ladys, would you let your man help you shave? i asked my ex when we were together, she thought it was too sensitive a area. your thoughts

Bun Bun
Originally posted by tabby999
heres a question for the ladys, would you let your man help you shave? i asked my ex when we were together, she thought it was too sensitive a area. your thoughts
I would... id just tell him to be gental

tabby999
a woman who understands

Bun Bun
Originally posted by tabby999
a woman who understands
clap

crazy_shadow
Err...Well first of all some men prefer their women unshaved.. EWWW CRAB ALERT

kmcdude
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
EWWW CRAB ALERT

hysterical

Leo.M
Err...Well first of all some men prefer their women unshaved..

we don't call those men............................................... we call them morons big grin

crazy_shadow
gtg bed sorry, goodnight

kmcdude
gtg bed sorry, goodnight

What are you sorry for? confused

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Leo.M
we don't call those men............................................... we call them morons big grin
laughing out loud omg i was just gonna say the same thing... laughing out loud

Leo.M
Originally posted by Bun Bun
laughing out loud omg i was just gonna say the same thing... laughing out loud

grate minds think alike big grin

Bun Bun
I guess so wink

kmcdude

yes

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by kmcdude
What are you sorry for? confused i was going to keep along the chatting in the thread, but i had to go to bed......so yeah confused

we don't call those men............................................... we call them morons big grin atleast im not a moron! eek! ....i call the ones who like them unshaved...crab lovers

DanieLs_4_Ever
i was going to keep along the chatting in the thread, but i had to go to bed......so yeah confused

atleast im not a moron! eek! ....i call the ones who like them unshaved...crab lovers
wakie wakie time?!

hotsauce6548
sick

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>