odin v chthon v asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i'm not entirely sure of chthon's powers. i think gaea (who is chthon's sister) is on par with odin - maybe stronger because i think she has existed longer. from what i gather, chthon is even more powerful than gaea though the limits of his power are not really known. is asmodel strong enough to hang with these 2 bad boys?

Sentry
Chthon is more powerful than Odin imo. Superman kicked Asmodel's A$$, What do you think these two will do to him. Chthon wins.

Sentry
Actually Odin does stand a chance anywhere except Chthons own dimension. Chthons powers wane if he's not in his own dimension.

kgkg
chthon = elder god > skyfathers = Odin

leonidas
i'd been under the impression that it only wanes because he is never able to opena gateway large enough to allow him to bring across the full extent of his power. as a result, he is always forced to use avatars and gift them with only a fraction of his might. and i don't seem to recall supes kicking asmodel's butt, only holding his own but never really doing any harm to the angel. but maybe asmodel IS outclassed in this one?

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd been under the impression that it only wanes because he is never able to opena gateway large enough to allow him to bring across the full extent of his power. as a result, he is always forced to use avatars and gift them with only a fraction of his might. and i don't seem to recall supes kicking asmodel's butt, only holding his own but never really doing any harm to the angel. but maybe asmodel IS outclassed in this one?

Your right, he can never get the full extent of his powers because usually the hosts he chooses can only hold a fraction of his power. Asmodel is a bit outclassed here.

Avalonofthewind
Technically Asmodel was under Spectre. When he gained Spectres powers even he was amazed by the boost in power. When Odins blood or chthons become the universal solvent or they can destroy matter with thoughts. Then they will have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.