Deathstroke vs Capt. America vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
These three have stalemated each other over and over, the only reason one or the other EVER wins is because of a plot hole.

Everyone gets their usual weapons, and they all get 1 day prep.

No ring out, no K.O...you either die or don't.
Only one will survive.

They are thrust into a unfamiliar setting with high winds and maybe some pissed of wolves...and a polar bear ( to keep anyone from running off to make more plans).

If they want, they can double team another, to take the best out first.
I'd prefer this not to happen because I'd like to see a clear winner.

They're all fighting for what motivates them the most.

long pig
If i were Cap I'd say to bats "lets double Deathstroke, with both of us attacking his pre-cog couldnt be able to handle both our actions"

If i were bats id say "Dude, we gotta take this guy out, he never quits and never loses!"

If i were Deathstroke id say "batman, i have a strategy....-pow- your'e dead."

Arsenal
No team ups that wouldn't be fair. Anyway I think deathstroke would win.

Draco69
Either Batman or Deathstroke. Captain is far too noble. The other guys would cheat.

hoorayforpeepee
deathstroke is physically superior.
batman is martially superior. (barely ahead of cap)
cap is tactically superior. (barely ahead of bats)

i think cap gets the edge, mainly because i don't think that batman or deathstroke have any sort of gadgets that can get through his shield.

Draco69
Sonics. Neural scramblers. EMPs.

As our beloved Trinity said: "Dodge This"

hoorayforpeepee
sonics are based around vibration...which caps shield absorbs. emp shouldn't effect a human...(i know dick about science, so excuse me if i am terribly incorrect)

neural scramblers would be a problem.

Draco69
How can Captain America "block" an omnidirectional sound wave that he can't see?

EMPs would give him a stroke.

hoorayforpeepee
i'm assuming the second he sees whatever insane pellet that contains the sound wave, he squats behind his shield. omnidirectional? hardly. it would radiate outwards from the source, but it wouldn't come from all directions at once. just by squatting behind the shield, he could block it.

emp's would screw him over.

just curious, how do bats and nightwing survive the effects of these gadgets

Draco69
B&N just make sure that they are outside its blast radius.

Also they prime their costumes to make them immune to its effects.

Kontraz
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
deathstroke is physically superior.

i think cap gets the edge, mainly because i don't think that batman or deathstroke have any sort of gadgets that can get through his shield.

deathstrok is superior to them in all three fields. The only time he EVER loses is because of either the plot or a major distraction. Cap would go down pretty quick, and in the end it would be bats and deathstroke, and that would be one helluve a fight (like it always is), but without "comic hero glory" being in there, i'd give it to slade.

manjaro
i go with the guy with the precog, killer instinct and healing factor

The King of All
slade wins this fight because he is the strongest and the smartest

batman would be second place because he's batman

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

other way around

EsteemedLeader
these guys are all top three. but i'll admit cap loses this because he wasnt trained in deadly arts. he has a unique fighting style and can incapacitate an opponent. this is because he was trained to stop terrorists, not like these crappy modern al queda terrorists, but cool terrorists with doomsday devices

The King of All
slade wins, he's the only one of them that is actually super-human. Bats and cap are both human peak. Slade is nearly 10x that in all physical fields. Plus slade has the whole combat pre-cog thing

not to mention that slade has guns

Zenoside
Captin America would win...why? Cause he's farkin Captin America thats why! stick out tongue

The King of All
...or batman and captain america (the heroes) would team up against deathstroke (the villian) to take him out, and then it would be bats vs cap

and in that fight i'm gonna give it to batman

CorderaMitchell
I'm just saying DS in a matchup like this, it falls into his advantage.

Darth Martin
DS 7-8/10

guy222
cap

JakeTheBank
With prep, likely Slade. He already has an equipment advantage over the other two and is superior to Batman physically to begin with and comparable when it comes to prep.

Daredevil1
With prep Slade if it was just a fight Steve but it's close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.