hob goblin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

umraan
isnt the hob goblin going to be the next new villain?? he found his fathers shit and i guess swore to avenge his fathers death. maybe it is going to be sandman and hob goblin. who knows maybe mj will get kidnapped again. eek!

spencerspider
I think they should make Harry the Hobgoblin even though in the comics he is the green goblin.most people dont read comics.they dont wanna see another green goblin.Harry as Hobgoblin is main villain and Sandman minor villain.

doctorstrongbad
I don't think its a good idea to see harry as the hobgoblin, but if they do he should be the minor villain to the Sandman.

Symbiotica
BORING!

VenomCarnage21
There's no telling how Harry will take the role as the new Goblin, but who knows. The next movie will have 2 villains, so...

Doc Ock
Yep it looks like it's going to be Hobby and Sandy in SM-3.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Yep it looks like it's going to be Hobby and Sandy in SM-3. indeed

doctorstrongbad
They should make an okay if they have to work together. Does this mean that all Spider-man movies will have 2 bad guys? Maybe it will be just a fluke thing. ... Like a good batman movie. Like batman Part 1 compared to parts 2,3, and 4. ugh

Paola
use Spider-Man 3 villian thread

(if there's such thing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.