Sue All The World!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
here

raven guardia
WAIT......I dont want to sue the world I want to NUC it!!!!! set off a mad mad nuclear Holocaust evil face......then watch as my precious empire burns around me!!!!!!!!! evil face HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

^^ sorry,....I'm okay now....at least I think I am evil face

HockeyHorror
screw the world
,,I,, (-_-) ,,I,,

raven guardia
no I will not screw the world I will not Sue the world........I will NUC it to H*ll!!!!!!! it be a nasty repeat of WW2 (with Hiroshima and Nagasaki) only 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000 times worse!!!!!

HH>>> you might want to get in a space ship and fly away so you dont die in the explosion smile

HockeyHorror
smile lol

HockeyHorror
i wont go without you big grin

raven guardia
awwww, okay...then I will go in the space ship with you and put the nuclear bombs on a timer so they go off on their own

pixie1
lol catchy chone

Xena!
Odd but very funny!

raven guardia
~~~~~~~~~~ Notice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all who want to live...flee now because the nucs will soon be released!!!! evil face

HockeyHorror
*countdown* laughing out loud

raven guardia
wait!!!!!......first I need to get into the space ship *gets in ship with HH* *takes off and goes into space*

okay now the countdown begins : 10
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!

pixie1
im still here Happy Dance

el_barto
yup im not dead..... yet

Linkalicious
.... *dead corpse on the ground*

Mystique Lynx
funy video

raven guardia
your not dead yet because radiation poisoning did not get you yet....but soon you all shall be another statistic...mean while I will be in outer space still alive with HH smile

HH> love smile stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.