Adam Warlock vs Silver Surfer vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Adam Warlock

vs

Silver Surfer

vs

Quasar

Who wins?

Sentry
3 way tie.

armandovalles
I'd go with Adam Warlock.

hoorayforpeepee
...quasar. maybe.

super good match up!

Quick Freeze
SS

whobdamandog
It would be down to Warlock and Quasar...Surfer's arrogance takes him out of the fray early...I think Quasar would win after a long battle...

jrodslam
I'd also say its down to Warlock and Quasar. Between the 2, im not sure. Stalemate?

Sentry
Warlock and Quasar are smart. Their gonna take out the one they think is the most powerful their. Surfer is taken out. Not killed, KO'd. Adam and Quasar battle, and stalemate each other. Both tired, Surfer gets up pi$$ed and b!tch slaps them both. 1-1-1 3 Way tie.

DigiMark007
Yes, if Warlock and Quasar get smart they'll take out Surfer...because Surfer is the most powerful.

Surfer should win, and he gets my vote, but any of them would have a chance to win.

-DM

K Von Doom
They've only fought once during the Infinity War.

Sentry
I'm a fanboy of all 3 so I can't decide.

K Von Doom
I think those three are powerful enough to take down Thanos.

kgkg
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I think those three are powerful enough to take down Thanos.
Thanos can never be defeated lol.

He defeated Champion with power gem.

The stronger the opponent the stronger he gets.

Tyrant , Odin etc.

Thanos rules.

armandovalles
those 3 together would give Thanos the beating of his life, but just one or two of them would get their ass beat.

Laminator_X
Remember, Thanos has sufficient fear of Warlock as an opponent, that he went to all the trouble of allying himself with Adam in his war against the Magus's Universal Church of Truth a) in hopes that Warlock might remove the Magus from the board for him, and b) to absorb enough residual energy from the Soul Gem to power his star killing machine without trying to take it from Adam.
I's not that Warlock is more personally powerful than Thanos, he is simply more consistantly effective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.