Kyp Durron vs. Kam Solusar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Kyp Durron vs. Kam Solusar. they are at the best they were ever at

Darth_Glentract
come on, someone post

Darth_Janus
I have no clue who Kam is, sorry.

Darth_Glentract
He was one of Luke Skywalkers' first students. He was a lightsaber instuctor because he had been a student of Vader and was one of two of the first students to have one.

Darth_Janus
Well, from what I've heard, Kyp was quite capable with the Force and became a master. What does Kam bring to the table?

Darth_Glentract
Training by Vader. Fought a lot of people, even if they weren't force users. When I think of more, I'll post them.

Darth_Janus
Sure thing. I'll do some looking on the side. I need to brush up on my NJO.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Well, from what I've heard, Kyp was quite capable with the Force and became a master.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Janus sounds like a neanderthal.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Training by Vader. Fought a lot of people, even if they weren't force users. When I think of more, I'll post them.

He wasn't trained by Vader, he was trained with the rest of the Dark Side Elite... and then Luke.

He did spar with Corran Horn on fairly even terms, and was put in charge of defense of the Jedi academy while the Jedi fought the Vong War.

He's a very solid master and council member, IMO.... but Kyp's at the top of the NJO, beneath only Luke and probably the Solos.

So, Kam could fight with him, but Durron is the stronger. No slight to Kam in that- it's like Kit Fisto vs Mace Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.