Force Choke or Sith Lightning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
This is hard

Darth_Glentract
Lightning is cooler. I can already choke someone with a movement of my hands.

Fishy
Chocking seems more effective, at least against none force users

Darth Mantis
This is a hard one. I would say lightning, but by a small margin. I chose lightning because it could take down multiple opponents at a time.

ArthasKnight
Lightning definitely, looks cooler than choking someone. I've always been a big fan of Force lightning.

Ogami Itto
choke would be cooler cause u could do it on the sly!!

"what?? i didn't do a thing officer!! he just started choking and then died!!" Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Bardock42
Whoever said you can only choke one person at a time?
and don't say George Lucas ...who cares for him anyway....but a full force choke like in Jedi Knight two....would be prety cool.

ApolloX
force choke

its more stealth, like if your robbing a store you could just force choke someone without being noticed.

Darth Subjekt
definitly choke....."do you have any idea how fast you were....uhhh...ehhh....."

or

"thats it, I've had it! Its always Star Wars this, Star Wars that...im takin gthe kids and....aahhh....uuuhhhh....*gasp*......"

Naga Sadow
i think definatly choke.
1st of all stealth, which is a great plus.
2nd it just looks more violent and evil. i mean lightning is ql but not evil. i mean ok, some sparks come from ur fingers. but choke is like crashing some1s breathing ways and making him die slowly, suffering.
hmm, ye ok, im a psycho.

but best forpce power is force crush(from kotor II).

New_Born_Pyro
Force choke. Die slowly. Muahahahaha. evil face

Darth Trinew
lightning since it can actually hurt a non-force user

Boris
Lightning + Water Pistol Arrrggghhh pirate

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
lightning since it can actually hurt a non-force user

Chocking can hurt none none force users too, what am i saying it does... have you seen how many people are killed in the movies alone by force chocking?

Darth_Janus
The choke. Nothing says I hate you and I'm more powerful like collapsing the windpipe and/or lungs of your enemy.

Julie
lightning can take on many opponents at once

Fishy
So can chocking, well actually only two. Luke did in Rotj... Besides lighting will probably drain more from your power then chocking will

Boris
Originally posted by Fishy
So can chocking, well actually only two. Luke did in Rotj... Besides lighting will probably drain more from your power then chocking will

Choking!!! Choke!! Chokey!! Not chocking!!! laughing

Fishy
Blah, who cares. My english sucks, i like it that way. Actually i don't, but i don't think it will be improving any time soon.

Darth_Janus
Fishy, you're from the Netherlands, right? Your English is better than half of the British and Americans who post here.

Fishy
Still stupid mistakes like that suck donkey dick... anyways back OT, there are probably better places to complain about mine or somebody else his bad spelling.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, in school. lol...

Choke has two distinct advantages over lightning: Isn't absorbed or reflected back (Although I imagine one strong enough in the Force could 'cancel' it out.) ; and it can apparently be done while in a different room. Unless you're a scientist slash billiards master, there's no way in hell you're gonna Force lightning anyone in another room or even another ship.

Fishy
No, but you can kill an entire swimming pool at once

Darth_Janus
The ambition of every budding Sith lord.

"Acknowledge my mastery of the Force!"

"Palpy, you said we could go swimming if we voted for you in the Senate..."

"Silence, Gunguns!" *Bzz.... insert thrashing sounds, mad death here.*

Fishy
If he kills all the Gunguns i can't really consider him a Sith Lord anymore... Sith Lords are not supposed to do good things

Darth_Janus
There were also Ewoks in there too. Palpatine is a good man indeed.

*Influence gained, Janus. Light Side points gained. Light side net shift. Light side mastery*

Sidious: "WTF? There goes my eyes..."

Jedi_Snake
I like force lightning a bit more than choke...hmmm...but what about force lightning choke...haha....choke them while electrocuting them haha...

Boris
Jedi Academy, It can be done and my is it fun. smile

Darth Jello
Lightning's more lethal, it's also more dangerous though cause it can be reflected. resulting in death, or in Palpy's case, a face only a mother could love.

Jedi_Snake
seems that force choke is winning by 1 vote...heh...

Fishy
Lighting can be deflected. Obi does it, Yoda does it. I'm sure a lot of other people can do it

Dave Vader
I dont recall anyone blocking a force choke either, and i agree with Darth Janus it is much more personal and vicious!

Julie
they can resist...but you still lose VPs it's something like 5pts * the player's level....I don't know the exact rule

Ogami Itto
Choke all the way!!! You can kill somebody OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!(see ESB) evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Lana
Originally posted by Fishy
No, but you can kill an entire swimming pool at once

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read laughing

Darth Mantis
The dark side is consuming you all!!!yinyang

Jedi_Snake
hmmm....*sucks up all the darkside of the force with a vacuum and throws it into the stargate and then throws it into a worm hole to an alternate universe*

riddick65
force choke

Darth Revan33
Force Choke can be stopped, by most anyone with a connection to the Force. Streen did it against the spirit of Exar Kun. And while this is a hard fight, I went with Lightning, for an afraid opponent is a defeated opponent. Nextly, if Dooku was smart he would have used both hands to use the lightning. That would have made it more difficult Obi to block. Lastly, Lightning weakens you physically and psychically, weakening their connection to the Force. Plus if your like Revan you can attack multiple people with Force Lightning. *Evil Laugh*

Naga Sadow
hmmm, so ur saying that choke doesnt affect the morale and stamina of the opponenet? i dunno, watchin an evil face while ur slowly and painfully running out of oxigen(which indeed makes one tired) is a bit more creepy then fireworks from the fingers. and i also dont think lightning is more lethal. i mean look at luke when he was stormed by Palpy. he was lying there for 30 seconds or more, also anakin was stormed by dooku for 10 seconds or so, yet they both lived to tell the story.
now imagin, that ur breathing ways are broken and u cant get any oxigen in ur blood. thats a certain death.

Ripperroo
Good point vader killed the rebel douche in the fourth movie alot faster than palpy was hurting luke

Fishy
No its not...

Lighting was used against Jedi not against normal people. Choking was used against normal weak people and it doesn't take you to long to kill somebody like that. Whether you do it with lighting or choking

Darth Jello
I guess it depends on your skill, if you're like dooku and can deliver a mild electric shock, then use force choke. If you're like palpy and can make bone glow through the skin, use lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.