Add A Word- Lost Style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
alright so this is add a word which is rele simple... just add a word to whatever the person before you said! lets try to keep this thread on it's topic!! LOST!
eek!

Charlie

Morning_Glory
Charlie was

sblomie545
Charlie was eating

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings. Suddenly

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings. Suddenly Charlie

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THOSE POTATOES!"

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING

choosewisely
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and

<One Word.>

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and
yelled

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?"

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come"

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm so

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm so squishy

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm so squishy and

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm so squishy and stinky?"

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH? How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie asked.

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie asked. "you

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie asked. "you are

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie asked. "you are the

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie asked. "you are the most

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" Charlie asked. "you are the most goofy

charmedFairy
wait I thought claire was asking that confused

Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal

KillTheLight
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios

charmedFairy
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida

(even tho they're on some island its still all good)

Pirate_monkey
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida. "what

KillTheLight
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida. "what cheese

Echuu
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida. "what cheese are

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida. "what cheese are moldy and

Morbid4Daniel
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida. "what cheese are moldy and soggy

Morning_Glory
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida.

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie.

sblomie545
Charlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida.

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie. Sawyer

Pirate_monkey

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie. "Sawyer" replied

sblomie545

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie. "Sawyer" replied Locke

Morning_Glory

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie. "Sawyer" replied Locke, who came into the picture out of nowhere.

Pirate_monkey

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie. "Sawyer" replied Locke, who came into the picture out of nowhere"whats the babies name?".

Morning_Glory

"What cheese are moldy and soggy?" asked Charlie. "Sawyer" replied Locke, who came into the picture out of nowhere"whats the babies name?".

Claire replied,

sblomie545

Claire replied, "Honestly,

Morning_Glory

Claire replied, "Honestly, Locke, go

KillTheLight

Claire replied, "Honestly, Locke, go jump

Morning_Glory

Claire replied, "Honestly, Locke, go jump on

Pirate_monkey

Claire replied, "Honestly, Locke, go jump on a porcupine"

Morning_Glory

Claire replied, "Honestly, Locke, go jump on a porcupine!".

Charlie suddenly

KillTheLight

Charlie suddenly pushed Locke

Morning_Glory

Charlie suddenly pushed Locke, and said

Pirate_monkey

Charlie suddenly pushed Locke, and said"there i helped you"

Morning_Glory

Charlie suddenly pushed Locke, and said"there i helped you"... but "I'm not sure what I helped you do"???

KillTheLight

Charlie suddenly pushed Locke, and said"there i helped you"... but "I'm not sure what I helped you do"???

Locke cried

Morning_Glory

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney"

KillTheLight

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them

Morning_Glory

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said

KillTheLight

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me"

Morning_Glory

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup"

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and coke"

charmedFairy

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and coke". Suddenly

Morning_Glory

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer

sblomie545

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the

KillTheLight

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch

sblomie545

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate

Morning_Glory

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it

KillTheLight

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with

sblomie545

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH"

sblomie545

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer,

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off.

sblomie545

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and

charmedFairy

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took a look at the oar

charmedFairy

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took a look at the oar instead

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took a look at the oar instead and said "oar? where is the boar?"

sblomie545

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took a look at the oar instead and said "oar? where is the boar? I wonder what else ends in oar!?"

xLiNdS x 622x

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took a look at the oar instead and said "oar? where is the boar? I wonder what else ends in oar!? whore!?!"

Pirate_monkey

Locke cried, "I'm a weiney" as he did that a baby boar ran passed them and said "eat me with ketchup and a coke". Suddenly, the baby boar stopped and bit sawyer in the crotch and ate it with lemon flavored Jellybeans. "AHHHHHHH" So Sawyer, bit its ear off. Then Jack came and took a look at the oar instead and said "oar? where is the boar? I wonder what else ends in oar!? whore!?!"
"language" said claire "there is a baby now"

xLiNdS x 622x

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate

Pirate_monkey

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate

xLiNdS x 622x

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's

Smodden

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big

xLiNdS x 622x

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long

Smodden

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana

Pirate_monkey

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread.

sblomie545

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like

Pirate_monkey

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner.

sblomie545

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus

Smodden

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided

sblomie545

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find

Pirate_monkey

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley

sblomie545

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley who was eating

KillTheLight

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley who was eating vincents tail

sblomie545

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley who was eating vincents tail that tasted like

KillTheLight

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley who was eating vincents tail that tasted like Lockes feet

sblomie545

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley who was eating vincents tail that tasted like Lockes feet.

Sayid and Shannon

Pirate_monkey

"language" said claire "there is a baby now." Kate ate Saywer's big long banana bread. She said it tasted like Jacks but it was cleaner than a giant octapus. So Kate decided to go and find Hurley who was eating vincents tail that tasted like Lockes feet.

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind

KillTheLight

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind hurley

xLiNdS x 622x

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when

Pirate_monkey

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert

xLiNdS x 622x

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert said, "

Pirate_monkey
harlie was eating a coconut, when Claire came towards him and gave him some baby diapers and said, "Charlie I think you should eat some little polka-dotted boars because they smell like fish and goose droppings." Suddenly Charlie yelled, "LOOK OUT FOR THAT POTATO FLYING ON THE SURFACE OF MARS!" Claire looked over at the hippo and yelled "WHY JELLYFISH?" "How come I'm so squishy and stinky?" CLAIRE asked. "You are the most goofy girl in Universal studios in orlando, florida.

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert said, "man

Morning_Glory

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert said, "man, where

KillTheLight

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert said, "man, where the hell did i come from ?"

sblomie545

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert said, "man, where the hell did i come from ?" "You were

xLiNdS x 622x

Sayid and Shannon were making out behind Hurley when Cuthbert said, "man, where the hell did i come from ?" "You were lying on the beach when

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>