James from Metallica is Satan!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeIsKillingMe
If you play Am I Evil backwaord you can hear him say "I am Satan!" wow...no wonder they're so damn good! think he'll be nice to me when I go to hell? *hides all the Metallica songs i downloaded*

Darth Revan
Uh-huh.

Alpha Centauri
If you sit around playing your records backwards, you ARE Satan.

-AC

smoker4
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

laughing

Cinemaddiction
Anyone whos' seen "Little Nicky" knows that Chicago is the band that we all need to fear.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
If you play Am I Evil backwaord you can hear him say "I am Satan!" wow...no wonder they're so damn good! think he'll be nice to me when I go to hell? *hides all the Metallica songs i downloaded*

Stop taking drugs.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Anyone whos' seen "Little Nicky" knows that Chicago is the band that we all need to fear. laughing

PRO-PAIN

You're dumb as a bag of hammers.

loserib
i would say james i gay but not satan

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
You're dumb as a bag of hammers.

play the song backwards. and James better be Satan cause if theres a hell, im going there im a horrible person evil face

Df02

why would the devil put a message on a song he didnt make?

ESP07
devil

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by Df02
why would the devil put a message on a song he didnt make?

but he also said that in Enter Sandman and For Whom The Bell Tolls. no joke. in Enter Sandman he says "I am the snake" and the devil took the form of a snake according to the story. in Bell, he said "Satan moves on and on"

Red Superfly
It's all a coincidence.

I could take any record, spin it backwards, find any vague word-sounding noise and merely say to you "he says I'm the devil", you WILL hear it because half of it is just the power of suggestion.

You can do this with literally any record with lyrics in it and find some sort of stupid phrase "hidden away".

Darth Revan
You can take a lot of records, play them FORWARDS, and find "subliminal messages" like that.

Red Superfly
Yep.

It's all because of stupidity really. It's all psychological and circumstantial.

Korri
No you are wrong,

I am Satan wink

Deathblow
And apparently, if you play Britney Spears epic power-pop classic Hit Me Baby One More Time backwards, it says ''sleep with me I'm not too young''.

In this case, I think coincidence is just a fancy word for bullshit.

Sadako of Girth
Anyhow "Am I evil?" was a Diamond Head tune wasn't it...?
So maybe like Diamond Head were really the devil..... LOL

Actually... Go and find the original and play that backwards and see if it is on that too.... I too agree that this all tends to be Psychological and coincidental, but it'd be interesting to see if that sound is on the original..

I also find it funny that a piece of backwards content was pulled out as proof of Hetfields devil lineage, but the content of the forward playing lyrics are probably more revealing of the evil within... LOL

Korri
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Anyhow "Am I evil?" was a Diamond Head tune wasn't it...?
So maybe like Diamond Head were really the devil..... LOL

I keep Nick Tart in my room, he is too dangerous to let out droolio

eggmayo
Diamond Heads version is better erm

nick1811
Originally posted by Deathblow
And apparently, if you play Britney Spears epic power-pop classic Hit Me Baby One More Time backwards, it says ''sleep with me I'm not too young''.

In this case, I think coincidence is just a fancy word for bullshit.

theres a link for that

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/britneysubliminal.html

Treehuggerjanie
i dont think james hetfield is satan.hes been through quite a bit-rehab and all-and held a legend of a thrash metal band together.i admire him. there older stuff is better-master of puppets is fav album

Treehuggerjanie
I LOVE METALLICA!
likm love your avatar

Korri
Satanism has sex appeal...

Treehuggerjanie
totally agree with u

Elvi
Originally posted by Korri
Satanism has sex appeal...

ELVIS CONQUERS SATAN

LifeIsKillingMe
im hoping James is Satan cause if there is a hell im going there and since im a loyal Metallica fan he may be nice to me smile

eggmayo
Lot of subliminals on here:

http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/stairwaybackwards.htm

loserib
one time i recorded a fart and played it backwards and i swear it said jesus save the little children

IceWithin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

laughing

MetalHeart
i think hes satan i mean no human can survive that fire incident, and he doesnt have a single burn mark! and the snakes coils form 666

cad
dudes this thread is a joke.

eggmayo
Originally posted by MetalHeart
i think hes satan i mean no human can survive that fire incident, and he doesnt have a single burn mark! and the snakes coils form 666
What fire incident?

Darth Revan
He got burned by some pyrotechnics onstage once, wasn't that huge of a deal really, he went to the hospital for a few days and was back on the road within a couple weeks.

That was nothing compared to what some people go through. My great uncle got third degree burns all over his body at 75+ from a house fire. He looks pretty bad (cartilage singed off his ears and etc) but he lived through it alright and went back to golfing and tai chi in two years. I know that sounds like a long time but it puts the burns Hetfield got into perspective alright.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Darth Revan
He got burned by some pyrotechnics onstage once, wasn't that huge of a deal really, he went to the hospital for a few days and was back on the road within a couple weeks.

That was nothing compared to what some people go through. My great uncle got third degree burns all over his body at 75+ from a house fire. He looks pretty bad (cartilage singed off his ears and etc) but he lived through it alright and went back to golfing and tai chi in two years. I know that sounds like a long time but it puts the burns Hetfield got into perspective alright.
So basically the pyro that burn his leg?
Automatically hes satan because a firework went off on his leg no expression

Darth Revan
Um... Yeah. no expression

Korri
Lets all just have sex and forget it ever happened.

ESP07
naughty

MetalHeart
well, someone has to be satan may as well be him :-D

eggmayo
Satan would be the last person you would expect, so probably Lars.

eggmayo

Korri
So true you posted it twice.

Df02
the britney spears 'sleep with me i'm not too young' is actually very convincing...

and sexy wink

Korri
shock um, ok whatever turns you on.

eggmayo
Why posty twice?

Korri
you got too excited thats why.

eggmayo
It must have gone slow so I pressed 'Submit Reply' twice or something.

periera
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Anyone whos' seen "Little Nicky" knows that Chicago is the band that we all need to fear.

I don't think you have to see the movie to know that. smile

MetalHeart
Originally posted by eggmayo

but James is cool

Korri
So is Dave Mustaine smile.

eggmayo
Originally posted by MetalHeart
but James is cool
So he's the devil?

Korri
He is Mother smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.