The Thing vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
dicuss...who wins

pr1983
you are joking right?

superman by a country mile...

lil player007
yea this is a cruel joke i made up

colossus17
superman 9.9999999999998/10 of times

pr1983
Originally posted by lil player007
yea this is a cruel joke i made up

aah... ok...

DarkDethbringer
Supes would smash him into powder!!!!

Tony Stark
Not spikey THING! cool

King Burger
Someone here oviously hates Thing whistle

armandovalles
i know the Thing would get his ass beat by Supes easily, but what if Supes fought the Exiles: Fantastic Voyage version of the Thing, that one was a very very high CL 100+. Or Ultimate Thing?

Draco69
He'd still get owned.

armandovalles
i dont think so. Ultimate thing is a High CL 100+ and Exiles: FV Thing is a very very very High CL 100+. He owned the entier exiles and the rest of the ff at the same time!

Draco69
The FF was completely untrained. They just got their blasted powers. The Exiles didn't have anyone near his strength level to beat him.

Superman would own both them. Too fast. Too strong. Way too many powers.

armandovalles
yea, i say Supes would still own him, but only cuz his speed cuz i think the ultimate thing is probably in par with supes', and the exiles:FV version i think is far stronger than supes. his powers dont really make a difference either cuz mimic tried lazer vision like supes on the thing many times and the thing barely noticed it, and then the only othr power he has is super hearing, sight, and x-ray vision, and how the hell would that help?! so yea, supes would win, but only if he uses his speed to his advantage. If he brawls w/ ultimate thing, supes and thing stalemate for awhile and after a while Thing gets the upper hand, if he brawls with exiles: FV Thing, supes gets the beating of his life right from the start.

Draco69
Until I see Ultimate Thing move a planet. Then no. His strength is not impressive. Superman had done things that defy imagination.

You're comparing Mimic's laser vision which has HALF of Cyclop's power to Superman's heat vision which has destroyed leagues of spaceship armadas in a single glance.

Freeze Breath. It held Doomsday. Thing ain't gonna break it.

The Thing is nowhere in Superman's league. Superman's solar energy gives him the ability to heal rapidly. The Thing is outclassed. In ANY universe.

VENOMfan
kind of a useless debate here even if it was a joke thread

make em interesting like Harvey Birdman vs Matt Murdock in the courtroom

colossus17
main thing is things durability......its that not that high....i doubt he could even survive ...sups heat vision or a few good punches from sups

armandovalles
whatever, im tired of arguing

Metalmanx
HARVEY BIRDMAN! He is unstoppable in the courtoom. Even the cases he loses, he really wins on the inside.

Hahah, sorry, I just love that show. Birdman owns.

Lord-of-Dreams
Off topic much?

How about 'musular 13 year old vs Strong middle age man'? same thing.

colossus17
What the f**k? What the f**k?

black robb
Thing could use his secret weapon...

THE ROCK C*CK!!!

NoFate007
Thing is no-thing by 3 seconds in his fight

hehe, i made a funny.

colossus17
his weiner exorts cosmic force......he takes it

juggernaut74
Does the force from his wiener rival Silver Surfers power cosmic?

armandovalles
actually, yea, im a thing fan, but i know the thing has no chance of winning, but i think he could last a long time, i mean, he stalemates thor who stalemated supes.

colossus17
dude it rival's galactuses power....it grows all the time

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
dude it rival's galactuses power....it grows all the time no one can beat the Thing's meat

kgkg
Superman would own the thing.

Same way Gladiator did.

colossus17
yeah well the thing's thing wasent at full potential at the time, now the thing would just shoot a beam of radiation from his thing on gladiator....

black robb
Originally posted by colossus17
yeah well the thing's thing wasent at full potential at the time, now the thing would just shoot a beam of radiation from his thing on gladiator.... Gladiator:"OH NO...NOT THE WIENER BEAM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.