Darth Sion & Darth Nihilus vs. Jedi Master Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Light side or Dark side. Which side will prevail at the end?
starwarsstarwarsstarwars

Darth_Janus
Yoda would die a miserable death in this case.

Kun-ni Habeo
probably

Fishy
No he just would... He can't kill an inmortal being and something that would draw from his power...

Darth_Nefarus
Damn dude, I love Yoda so much,but he's going to have to run away or die fighting here.

Kun-ni Habeo
agree yoda is toast

Darth Mantis
Okay, how about Yoda has a backup. Lets see Nihilus & Sion vs. Yoda & Mace Windu.

Darth_Janus
Still toast. Sion could handle Mace easily, and Nihilus could just suck both of em dry.

Darth Mantis
Damn ancient sith lords.

Darth Mantis
replace windu with the exile.

Darth_Janus
Nihilus would become weak, and then Yoda would have a much better chance. Until Nihilus just feeds on Yoda.

Fishy
Actually Yoda and the Exile could win...

Nihilus would become incredibly weak because of the Exile, he wouldn't be able to eat Yoda's power... He couldn't when the Exile was there with his friends and he sure as hell won't be able to if the Exile is there with Yoda.

The Exile or Yoda would kill Nihilus while he's weak, and Sion... Well sion is afraid of the Exile and would just lose his hope to fight by talking to him and then die himself.

Still in this fight its more an accomplishment from the Exile then from Yoda, all Yoda will have to do is keep Sion busy while the Exile takes care of Nihilus and then sit back as the Exile kills Sion.

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda and exile wuld fry the sith

Darth_Janus
Fair enough. Exile and Yoda then.

Naga Sadow
u think? what if nihilus and sion both attack exile first? and then while sion is keeping the exile busy, nihilus sux yoda and then nihilus and sion both kill exile. that is possible, dont u think?

Fishy
Don't think that will happen, those two arn't stupid and Yoda will definitly be smart enough to keep Sion bussy and away from the Exile, and i do think he's powerful enough to do something like that. And because i personally think Yoda could beat Sion he will keep him away from the Exile instead of the other way around.

Naga Sadow
i dont think yoda is more powerfull then sion. i mean the guy can come back to life. and if nihilus wouldnt drain the exile(well, lets think he knows he will be weak if he does) then its pure lightsaber combat.
and then, it will be really tight. so it kinda depends on yoda and sion. who will win 1st.

Fishy
Nihilus will drain the Exile though. On his one Nihilus is weak, only by draining powers from others can he feel the force...

How did you think he blew up that planet? By drawing power from all the Jedi on there, he would want to drain the Exile his power because that would be his only change for winning.

And yeah i know Yoda couldn't kill Sion, he wouldn't need to, he would just need to keep him bussy long enuogh for the Exile to finish Nihilus off, and i'm pretty sure Yoda could do that.

Naga Sadow
ok, ur arguments are better, yoda and exile win.
but i still love nihilus.

Board Walker
Nihilus would solo

NewGuy01
Stop. Gravedigging.

carthage
Yoda wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.