The Dreadfull City RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

She Seduced
(And yes I got permission)

Spade walked through through The Inferi Clan's Mansion, her hair soaked from returning from the outside. The Soliders, have returned to the outside, looking for a feast. She walked down the hall, past the the ballroom party, and into her office. She returned her daggers to there station high on the wall, and took off her leather jacket.
She squeazed the water out of her hair and returned to her seat.

][

gamewarrior
Can I make a custom character? And can I also choose which clan Im in or neither?

She Seduced
][

DarkDethbringer
Damien Gray walk's through the Minuo Clan mansion and sit's down on a comfey couch.

gamewarrior
Drake sits Outside in the garden his face down and smoking Just waiting for his next orders.

She Seduced
Spade, fixes herself up. Looking in the mirror, she fixes her leather corset and her leather pants. She applies her red lipstick, and make-up. Looking over at the closed doors leading to the Ancients Chambers. She was always trying to look respectable and presentable for the ancients. She moved her hair over one shoulder, and pressed her lips together. Looking out her window, she saw a Solider sitting in the garden.
"Drake," she said after opening the large glass window. "Come here." she ordered and closed the window.

gamewarrior
Drake Turned his head and saw Spade. He quickly stood up and threw away his ciggarette then stepped on it. He went inisde and went to Spades office he held the door handle of Spades door and slowly opened opened then closed it carefully. He faced Spade with his hands at his back and his hat tilted forward." You called for me commander". He said with a deep dark voice.

She Seduced
"Yes, Drake." She walked towards him real sternly, with no smile on her face at all. "Can I ask, Why are you back? All the other soliders are in the city." she asked with her hands behind her back.

gamewarrior
"I already went before them". He said obediently. "I brought 10 humans for our food stock and killed 25 of the Minuo clans soldiers they were in our side of the city." He said with his head faced down. He waited silently
for a response.

DarkDethbringer
Damien Sat in the comfey velvet chair almost falling asleep he woke up with a start and grabbed the television remoat and watched the new's the reproter was in the city yelling about vampires he could barely make out what she was saying eventually he got up and searched his pant's pocket's for a light he finaly found one and put an unlit cigarrette in his mouth and lit it afterward he walked off to change for the ancient's would hold a meating soon and he would like to be presentable.

She Seduced
Spade smiled. "25 soliders." she looked at the mirror, and plucked a strain hair. She pressed her lips together again and bowed her head slightly. "Very Well Drake, very well." she, touched his chin so his eyes met hers. "How do I look?" she asked. She wanted to make sure she looked alright for the Ancients.

gamewarrior
" You look exquisit the ancients will be pleased". He said nodding his head.

She Seduced
"Youre dismissed." she bowed her head and walked to the window, and grabbed a clover cigarette from the stand beside her. Calmly she lit it, and looked out on the city.
'What a fine night' she thought to herself with a smile. She took a drag and flicked the embers.

gamewarrior
Drake went to his room in the mansion. He took off his hat and leather jacket and threw it on his couch. He went to his work table were he configures and customizes his guns. beside the work table a wall filled with different kind of guns hang. He brings out two 45 caliber hanguns then begins working on them.

midnite127

Trickster
Otilion sat upon his throne, silently contemplating the night before them. He spoke, slowly, patiently, but with strength, as he ordered the three servants at his feet,
"Get me Gray."

One rose silently, padding to the door. She did not speak, because she couldn't - she had neither tongue nor eyes. Otilion was not cruel, he did not force he removal of her senses, but simply took in those with such disabilities and used them as servants. He gave them purpose, and ever-lasting life, as long as they obeyed him.

Gripping the cold stone of his seat, he pushed downward and stood up slowly, awaiting both Gray and the other vampire he had sent for, Vlad Morbius Tepes. Both had specific orders they must carry out, for the grand plan had work that to be done before it could reach the endgame moves.

Signalling to his servants, they rose and moved into the shadows, Otilion musing over their obediance. Strangely they were completely loyal, and refused to obey even his fellow clan ancients or Commander Gray without his explicit permission. Nothing would turn them from him, he knew. Nothing.

A minute or so later they re-appeared, carrying a huge granite table with their preternaturally strong arms. Setting it down, Otilion paid little attention to the map that was painstakingly etched into its surface. The whole city was represented here, and one of the servants, the single man, brought through a bag of markers.

Otilion had ordered the creation of the table after reading about such things in the diary of a particularly talented Roman Commander centuries ago. Along with he had ordered the representation of different figures, tiny soldier icons as well as ones that emanated light for more highly ranked vampires.

Dark Mousy
Commotion seemed to be awakening in the chamber of the ancestors, until the door slided open and Raiziel walked throu. Some bodyguards followed him. It seemed to piss him off. "For the last time! I could take care of myself!!" said Raiziel madly turning around at the bodyguards. The bodyguards sternly backed off. Even thou Raiziel was wise, strong, acrobatical, and agile, he still had a sense of dignity, and even sometimes sarcasm and foolishness. Raiziel looked at the guards who backed off. "Thanks" he said before continuing throu the corridor.

Temp3r

She Seduced
Spade jumped, at the sound of Raiziel's voice. Quickly she fixed her combat boots, and chucked the cigarette. She walked out of her office and looked at Raiziel with a smile. Raiziel was like a father to her, she had known him for a very long time. She cleared her throat as she approached him.
"Master, youre awake." she said to him in a small whisper.

She Seduced
][

Dark Mousy
"WIth those dingblaster guards all around, yeah. I need to clear some plans with Otilion. Don't" want him doing everything by himself... I hope Commander Gray and Vlad are back. And they better not screw up" said Raiziel running his hand throu one of his silver handguns. He paced down toward the throne room and entered. Sitting down next to the throne next to Otilions'.

Temp3r
]

She Seduced
][

Dark Mousy
Oh crap! I mixed up! I'm in Inferno, and Trickster's in Minuo... ****! Let me rephrase that post...

"Yes commander, I have." answered Raiziel. "Now proceed to the throne room, which I will explain to you a plan which I have made up to finaly destroy the Minou clan. It can't fail" Raiziel paced to the throne room and sat down on the throne, before taking out a map of the large city.

She Seduced
She followed him, her boots thudding on the ground. She turned to the ballroom, and closed the doors, and followed Raiziel to the throne room. She pushed her long hair behind her and looked at the map.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel leaned over the map. No matter how much year old he is, he always looked the same. LIke 25. He took out a bottle of "ink", perfectly noticible, that it wasn't ink, but blood that he used to write with. He marked some spots. "...WE will need to kill as many humans as possible on their side of the city, once we did that, they will have to move over to our side since they will need to feast on humans. So groups by groups they will come to our side to try and get some food for their Ancestor. However, we will create a kind of a human chain around our side, and trap them there by group, and kill them like that by group" said Raiziel.

She Seduced
"Brillent, excellency." she smiled at him. "I'll gather the soliders." she said, standing straight. She was feeling thirsty also, so it might be fun for her to join them. "Are you hungry sire?" she asked bowing her head.

DarkDethbringer
~I don't knowq how to post in bold~
Damien walked to the edge of the Throne room wearing a beatiful black and white suit this was one of the rare times he did not wear sunglasses to reveal his lovely Red eyes just before walking in he through his cigarette down and stomped on it he then walked gracefully into the beatifully decorated room bowing at the foot of the golden stair's "You wanted to see me Otilions?"

Trickster
Otilion nodded his head, again seated upon his throne. Ordering Vlad to enter, he told the pair,
"Our grand finale soon approaches. Both our great clan and the honourless scum of the Inferi have been for some time been dancing the Danse Macabre with a purpose, and several times clashes have happened.
"Damien, you must now destroy the enemy. I want battle groups of at least five patrolling our borders at all times, with orders to destroy any Inferi they come across. The unlife is not a gift they deserve. Take it from them.
"You are both of course wondering why I include Vlad in this meeting. Take a look at the map. Vlad, look at the centre of town, at the skycraper district."

All around the city were tiny markers, depicting vampires feeding, vampires in combat, and vampires sleeping. Strangely empty, the skyscrapers held no markers at all, barring several stakes on the borders of the rich downtown area.

"Reports have been coming back of renegades from both clans forming heir own stronghold there, and holding it with all strength they can. This is disgraceful, and most not be tolerated. Damien, working with Vlad, you must root out and destroy these vampires, a disgrace to our kind.

"Now, Damien, I must ask of you something I could ask of perhaps three of our clan members, excluding yourself and Vlad. You must meet with your rival commander. Send out men and take a captive - give him the message you want to meet. We will be unable to destroy the renegades without support from the Inferi, lest we cripple ourselves. A strike from both sides will destroy them - but we shall leave the skyscrapers as a neutral zone. That is what you must tell her.

"Of course, hostilities are not to be subsided - I have decided we need to cultivate a herd. Recently I have purchased a company who have excavated the underground storerooms of the mansion, and you must begin taking human prisoners and caging them underground."

(DDB, you use at the start of what you want to put in bold and at the end. Without the spaces.

Quote a post, and you'll see what I mean.)

DarkDethbringer
"Yes Otilion ." Damien walked out of the decorated doom and sighed as he lit himself another cigarette sighing.

Temp3r

Trickster
"I do not expect them to stay quiet - quite the opposite! They will move in for the kill whilst they send trivial help to the skyscrapers, never suspecting that we intend to simply drive the renegades into their territory. The cowards will run toward the weakest force, and as this will be the Inferi, they will punch through.

"What use is messenger who isn't scared, my childe? Do as you wish, as long as he can still move and speak. Make sure he is allowed to pass unharmed, of course."

Dark Mousy
"And Commander... There are renegades on their side... Tell the soldiers to help them as much as they can! Then the renegades can join us, and we will wipe the other clan out." said Raiziel. "And thank you, but I'm not hungry"

Temp3r

She Seduced
She bowed her head, and turned away walking to the door. As she exited shespoke to a man in black standing outside the ballrom. "Gather the men. We have a mission." she said, and she walked down the mainstairs to a large room full of weaponary, and etc.
She waited for her troops to show up.

Vathu
Vathu jumped down from an overhead balcony landing on his feet."I'm a new recruit...are you spade?"He asked.

She Seduced
Spade perked up an ear. She looked at Vath, and then t the crowd of soliders.
"Youre late." she said to him, and pointed to the crowd, then arched a brow. She started to pace back and forth. She reached on the desk behind her for a cigarette, she palced it in her mouth and lit it.
"Tonight, we invade the enemies boundries. We kill any human we see, break into homes, stop at nothing. I want to see blood and slaughter." she paused, taking a drag and then looked at the crowd. "I know, that they'll be guarding theyre boundries, so we either find a way around them, or we eliminate them. I want 5 troops on the ground, and 5 on the sky scrapers. The rest of you will stay, on Inferi ground and stay guard. Let no one out, let no one in. Tonight we will have our highest counts of kills, and if you get full.. which i doubt any of you will. Take prisoners into the chambers below. Im sure the Ancients will be thankfull. Any questions?" she said looking to them, and waiting sticking the cigarette in her mouth.

Vathu
"I'm already full." He said impatiently"When are we going?"

She Seduced
][

She Seduced
][

gamewarrior
Drake Was the last to hear the order since his room was at the last. Drake got up off his chair and took his two 45 caliber hanguns and his doublebladed sword. He put on his jacket and hat then raced out the corridor with haste. He reached the breifing just in time." Sorry Im late commander I was the last to know the order". He said with a sorry voice

DarkDethbringer
Damien walked off to meet his troupes before depature "Ladies and gentlemen! tonight we seek out the Inferi clan and bring back food for the harvest!Now go!" Damien bellowed adjusting his sunglasses for he had changed back and was ready to go he looked uo at the dark and raining sky sighing as he walked off with the departing troops.

Vathu
~ok...i fixed it now give the order to move smile ~

She Seduced
She smiled at Drake. "Okay Troops move out, be silent and try not to cause to much of a seen. Be fast and sly. I know youre good for it. Tonight I will be joining you." she smiled at Drake and the others. "Lets move." she said and as the vampires grabbed theyre weapons, she picked up her silver pump shot gun and bow and arrow and moved. Hopefully she would be running into Damien the Commander of the Minuo, it had been a while since they had a conference.
"Drake you're with me."

Vathu
"...I'll bring as many as i can" He said with a wink,dashing off into the darkness to his post. He approaches one of the bouundaries, He sees two women on patrol. He takes out a dagger from his robes, stabs the first guard twice and dashes to the other one with blinding speed to see to her demise. He picks up the two guards and dashes into the darkness giving the two women to some other soldiers."I want you to take those to Spade with my regards." He said as they run off to the second hand women.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel walks back to the room where Spade and the others were. "If the renegades turn against us too, or worst, the plan won't work. I guess I'll have to enter the battle" said Raiziel.

She Seduced
Spade, climbed quickly to the top of the skyscraper. She stayed low, as well did her soliders. She walked quickly to the edge of the the skyscraper. Her eyes peering down below into the East side, she could smell the vampires below. She looked behind her and told the others to move forwards.
"Leap." she said pointing to the next skyscraper, and silently they did so. Spade removed an arrow and picked up her bow, placing the arrow into the bow, she slowly drew it back making her aim. She took a deep breath and let go, as the arrow made a ssshhhhppp sound soaring downwards.
Hitting a guard in the leg. She smiled and then took a giant leap to the other skyscraper. Joining the others. They silently moved to the edge again, peering down into the masses of buildings.
"Okay, you 2 go to the left, we'll go to the right" she whispered. Tightly clipped to every soliders belt, was a radio. They were to report to Spade if they were in danger, or if they thought that they should move back. Then she would report to Raiziel, if she needed his help.

Vathu
Vathu quickly ran up the side of the sky scraper and lands next to spade with two soldiers behind me."Spade i have sent some bodies to you did you get them?,and i need some orders" with a wink he said.

gamewarrior
Drake reaches the boundaries Looking around he sees 4 on patrol."Got to take them out you two stay here".He said to the two other soldiers. Drake suddenly vanishes in the darkness of the alley they were in. The 4
soldiers guarding the boundery were holding m16 and uzis."Hello nice night huh"? Drake said appearing behind them. "What the"!?! The minuo soldier said with a shout. Drake punched on of them on the head breaking his skull and the guy flew backwards. Drake took out his doublebladed sword then sliced off the head of the other soldier. Then he thrust the sword unto the stomach of the other soldier then with one hand he took out one of his 45 caliber handguns. Then shot the soldier behind the one he was killing in the head. Alright move out you know your orders"! He said shouting at the two other soldiers
with him.

Dark Mousy
~Drake, I think your acting like a Commander if your telling troops to stay on the spot and stuff, aren't you just a soldier~

DarkDethbringer
the Minuo clan stormed into the city wreaking havok killing and maming all in sight Damien walked out and caught an innocent who was stupid enough to be out at night and sank his long and glistening teeth into her neck wrenching out as much blood as possible.

gamewarrior
(Yeah I am a soldier but i was just using some tactics so the enemy would be be killed quicker and silently)

midnite127

gamewarrior
Drake and two other soldiers went all around the city killing everybody in sight until he saw Spade and Vathu.Drake raced up the sky scraper using the stairs in the building. While going up he killed every human he came across. He finally reached the top in mere minutes."Commander Spade and soldier Vathu I saw you guys up here I thought maybe you guys were planning something and might need my help".

She Seduced
Spade looked at Drake and looked back down at the city. She leaped downwards , her hair flying around her. As she fell she grabbed her shotgun. She landed hard on a roof below, the roof cracking under her boots. She opened the roof door, as her soliders followed. Walking into the apartment of a couple. She walked quickly into the living room, she grabbed the boy by the neck and sank her teeth hard into his throat. He was trying to escape, but her strength over came him. Quickly the boy turned white and sank down.
"Move out boys." she said looking back at them. "No survivors." she hissed and headed into the bathroom. She heard the shower, she smiled opening the door. Licking her lips she grabbed the blonde woman wrapping a towel around herself.
Still with blood on her mouth, and pushed the frigthened woman onto the floor, bashing her head onto the sink counter on the way down. She pinned the woman with one knee, pointing her sawed off pump shot gun in her face, she pulled the trigger. Blood spraying everywhere.
Spade grinned.

DarkDethbringer
~Dude GW youre fighting Vampires not other human's they wouldn't be that easy to disbatch!~
Damien noticed some guard's being killed off "What the hell?!" he said tossing the cold and lifeless body into a drain pipe as he dashed to the vampires.

She Seduced
Spade didnt stop, as soon as she opened the door to leave, she walked across the hall to room 33. Kicking it open with her steel sole, she walked in fast grabbing an older mans face and smacking into the wall. Blood splattered all over the white painted wall. She walked quickly into the bedroom, and ripped his wife out of the bed by her foot. She swung her down the ground, and sunk her teeth into her neck.
Quickly she got to her feet, and as she walked out, she shot the man in the stomach.
"Disgusting humans." she groaned, and she walked out the door and headed down the hall.

midnite127
Walking through the back alley's of the city, Leo had deduced she'd make it back to the mansion within the next hour or so. She had spotted a few dozen Minuo soldiers in what appeared to be an open war against the humans.

While she would have loved to join in on the massacre, she wanted a clear idea of the game-plan for the evening before she joined in on the fun. Besides... She smiled guiltily, jumping down from a fire escape and into a small puddle. She frowned at the liquid staining her boots. She grumbled. "Besides, I have not reported in for the evening so I must at least make my presence known..."

Tilting her head , Leo briskly made a left, turning into a gang of five men. Two burly men had a wooden bat, the other two had a knife, the last one, a Glock. She was curious and at the same time annoyed. She was annoyed that they thought such items could protect themselves and curious as to what they intended to do.

She sighed, revealing her fangs. "I take it 'good evening' would seem a little too suspicious, hmm?"

Temp3r

midnite127

Temp3r

gamewarrior
Drake woke up in a a place that looked like a torture chamber. "Where in the world am I"? He said angrily. Drake was strapped to a chair he struggled to get out. "Aaaa! my arm".He said shouting."

midnite127

Trickster
Otilion waited in the mansion's high tech control room. Standing on a steel walkway above ranks of computers, he watched a huge map-screen as the battle evolved. Since he had commanded Gray outside, the ancient had taken personal responsibility over the city battlefield. Looking things over, he saw the drives into Minuo territory.
Beckoning to one of his bodyguards he ordered him,
"Take half the mansion guard, and that damned Leo, if you can find her, then form a cordon around the skyscraper district. They've obviously not realised that they'll be hunted down and destoryed for tresspassing. Their loss, I guess."
Talking to another bodyguard, he said,
"I need that messenger out soon. Forget the torture, rough him up a bit. Maybe lose some fingers. Just get him to Spade!

Snarling at the direct approach of the Inferi, he strode off up some stairs to a glass room, his footsteps ringing throughout the large room.

She Seduced
Spade continued slaughtering every human on the 3rd floor, there was no contest, she over powered them all. She ran down the steps, to the 2nd floor....

][

She Seduced
She looked down the dimly lit hallway, and spotted the landlord, checking the locks. He looked over at Spade, and she grinned. Quickly she ran towards him, leaping up and kicking off the wall, her leg sung around and her steel sole hit the man hard in the face. He went flying backwards into the opposite wall, his bones in his face shattering. She leaned over him and grabbed him by his shirt, and threw him through the window at the end of the hallway.
She looked at a child who had peaked open the door, Spade turned around and pointed her shotgun into the kids face.
"Bang." she hissed and the child slammed the door shut. Spade smiled and turned to the next door kicking it open.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel silently listened to a spy who had come back from the massacre. Once the spy finished, Raiziel smirked. It was a beatiful plan indeed. Raiziel walked over to the window, his black steel toed boots making thudding noises on the floor. He could see and even smell blood from such a long distance. And he could also even hear police sirens. "Petty humans, they think those police could stop us..." muttered Raiziel.

She Seduced
An hour had pass, and she walked out onto the sidewalk, splattered blood all over her skin. She wipped her mouth clean of blood, and headed down the street silently in the shadows. She could hear screams everywhere. She grinned, the plan might actually be working.
She aimed an arrow at a street light, and took a breath and let go. The light shattered. She grinned now that one part of the street was in the dark.

She snuck behind a group of soliders, smiling she grabbed one by the neck and smashed him hard in the ground, digging her steel heel into his head. Killing on solider was easy, now it was getting ride of 3 more. They turned towards her, one grabbed her by the shoulder and wipped her around dislocating. She groaned, but ignored the pain.

Quickly she reacted, grabbing him, as he tried to pin her and tossing him into the other two like a piece of trash. All three tumbled down. She grabbed her shoulder and popped it back in, and she bit her lip in pain. Then shots rang through the air, and Spade looked at her leg. She looked over at a lone police man, shaking. The other three Minuo Soliders halted.

Spade raised her pump shotgun, and aimed at his head. Pumping it slowly, she squeazed the bloody trigger, and the cops head exploded like a watermellon. She grinned, but the other 3 reacted quick. They all came charging at her.

She took the butt of her gun and bashed on hard in the face, as the one grabbed her arm and the other tried to punch her face. She dodged quickly, but one solider hung tightly on her arm. She swung him around, and as he flew backwards she shot him in the stomach, the vampire groaned as he flew back and his neck snapped as he came in contact with the streetlight pole.

The last solider still standing tripped Spade, and she fell hard. He raised his leg high, getting ready to kick her, to keep her down. Spade looked up and caught the foot before it hit her. She squeazed hard, breaking his ankle.

The vampire screamed. She stuffed her shotgun in his mouth, and squeazed the trigger, his head exploded just as nicely as the cops, did. Spade fixed herself, and strapped her gun to her lower leg.

"The Minuo clan is on to us guys, use precaution." she spoke into the radio to the soliders.

She Seduced
][

Dark Mousy
~Mesa have nothing to post. For mesa a Ancientstick out tongue ~

Raiziel began getting happier and happier. Minuo's soldiers aren't suspecting a thing! Their thinking the INferi clan is just attacking...

She Seduced
Spade spoke into the radio, as she walked fast down the street. "Anyone seen Drake?" she asked, as she turned the corner. The streets where empty, and she stayed in the shadows away from the marching soliders. Still screams where heard in the distance.
She waited for an answer.

Vathu
Vathu heard her on his radio."NO, haven't seen anyone but who I've killed....Over"Vathu approached a house, he saw a bunch of wild teens drunk...."Party time"Vathu said to himself.He picked up his radio and called in to spade"I've got some late night partiers at 244 atlantic drive...send some soldiers, Over"He said to spade over the radio."And me and you can have some fun maybe?"

She Seduced
Spade shook her head, and headed down the road, heading to a 24 hour gas station. She spotted some Minuo Soliders. SHe grabbed a water drain on the wall, and started climbing quickly.

Vathu
"Fine you're loss"He said over the radio as he jumped the fence stabbing countless kids and feeding on most of the girls.Just then out of no where 6 vampire soldiers jumped over the fence after me."Uhh...spade got some trouble here..."

She Seduced
She looked at her radio. "What is it,over?" she asked squating down on the roof.

Vathu
"6 soldiers...im cornered...Oh shit!"He screamed jumping just barely missing a dagger aimed for his eyes."Can you get here now?please?"he asked dodging weapon after weapon.

She Seduced
Spade started to sprint, leaping from roof to roof, she finally saw him. Stopping she knelted down, and took out her bow Loading the arrow and stretched the Bow back and aimed, taking a breath she let go. The arrow swirled through the air, hitting a vampire right in the arm, and pinning him to the house. She jumped down, loading two arrows this time, and let go. The arrows soared through the air hitting one in the leg and then in his back.
She leaped the fence.
"Lets go." she said to Vath, looking at the 4 others still standing.
"We have no time." she huffed, putting her bow back and grabbing her shotgun.

Vathu
Vathu jumped the fence keeping up with Spade."where we going he said throwing a dagger behind him hitting one in the neck paralyzing him.

She Seduced
She spoke in the radio, still running. "Everybody pull out, meet back at Inferi Mansion. Theyre on to us, over and out" she said breathing heavy. She started running towards a ladder, to get to a roof. "I think they got Drake." she said climing the ladder

shadow12
(may i join)

Vathu
"Oh no.."he said"We have to get him somehow..."heading back to the inferi mansion he notices three teens...appearing to dare one another to enter through the gates."we got live teens at the gates"He said to spade.

She Seduced
Spade leaped over to the East side and spotted the teens. She whistled, and the house guards came charging at the gates.
"No worrie, lets go Vath. Its to dangerous. We got the most humans we could." she said as she walked calmly to the Mansion, catching her breath.
"Im sure his Excellency will be please." she said with hope. She opened the doors, as other soliders entered behind her. She walked to the Ancients Chambers and headed to Raiziel.

"Sire," she said kneeling down on one knee. "I feel like we have failed you."

Vathu
Vathu kneeled next to Spade, afraid to look at the ancient, from his old clan you could not look at the ancient if you were not worthy enough.

She Seduced
Spade glared at Vath. "Get out of here Vath." she hissed. She knew the rules and no solider was allowed to see An ancient without persmission from her.

Vathu
Vathu exited the hall and went to his room.

Dark Mousy
"You don't have to be all hard on soldiers like that. I mean. I'm not all that royal kind. Anyway, the plan is partially complete. For once they feed more humans a little, no more will be left... So you killed most of the humans fortunately. Any soldiers killed or captured?"

She Seduced
"I havent seen Drake." she said rising to her feet. "I think they got him, but I dont know why." she said walking towards him. "Some of our soliders are injured, but we heal quickly."

DarkDethbringer
Damien walked and felt an arrow go threw his shoulder he turned around and saw a foolish human with a crossbow Damien walked over to him and snapped his puny neck "It kills to be the hero kid..." he said walking off.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel nodded. "Its not like of a Vampire just to capture another Vampire... THey would've killed him or totured him... This is odd... Well, I bet their not stupid" he said.

She Seduced
"It is odd yes." she said, looking at herself. She was a mess, she was soaked in blood, and dirt and she was sweating. She shook her head. "Im so sorry your greatness, I look unpresentable." she frowned, bowing her head.

Dark Mousy
"Don't worry Spade, it's ok" answered Raiziel smiling.

She Seduced
She smiled at Raiziel. "I think the other soliders and I will join the ball now, until Drake arrives.. hopefully." she said to him. "Are you coming? Im sure the others would love your presence."

Dark Mousy
Raiziel blushed. "Probably" said Raiziel. "Who are you going with?"

Vathu
Vathu leans up against a wall outside of the ancients hall smoking a cigarette silently.

She Seduced
"Myself, or you could take me..." she smiled, and she could hear the ballroom music down the hallway. "First I have to wash up." she smiled. "I'll go tell the Soliders to wash up also for the Ball." she smirked and headed towards the door. As she opened the door she saw Vathu, she smirked grabbing his cigarette and crushing it her hands, the embers burning her palm.
"No need to follow Vath, I'm going to take a shower..." she said to him. "You know the rules, no smoking in the halls" she told him, even though she was known to break that rule every now and again. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you at the ball?"

gamewarrior
Drake was still strapped to the chair silently waiting for his hand to feel better."This is odd why didnt they kill me or torture me?"He said to himself.The strapps were hard and strong it was must have been made especially for a vampire.Drake stared in the darkness knowing he would just have to wait.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel raised an eyebrow when the servants brought what he had to dress for the ball. He chose to pick his clothes for himself. He quickly got changed.

Vathu
"Maybe...No one to take..."he muttered."The only girl i know is you..Which you probably knew i was going to ask you to go to the ball with me.."he said putting a new cigarette in his mouth, not lighting it but just sucking on it....a habit he had when he was bored.

She Seduced
Spade looked back at him. "If I come back, and you have that lit. I'll feed you to the dogs." she joked and walked down the hall to her private bathroom.

She started the hott shower, and the room immediatly filled with steam. Slowly she untied the corset and tossed it to the side. She finished undressing and jumped into the shower, washing her face and body.

She got out wrapping herself in her black towel. She squeazed out her hair and headed to her bedroom, where servants stood with her clothing. She took her clothes and to a seperate room to change. She wore a white tight corset, with a long black skirt, and white stillettos. When she had finished dressing, the servants began to do her make-up and hair.

Her hair was done very elegantly, tightly up in an up-do. Her eyes were done in a smokey eyeshadow, making her blue eyes stand out, she wore dark red lipstick, and her pale skin glowed almost like she was alive. She smiled at the servants and walked out of the room and headed down the hall.

Dark Mousy
"I want to look like this!" protested Raiziel to one of his servents. Nobody would even say it was a new outfit. All he did is put on a black T-Shirt, and on it his blood-red robe. He left his messy silver hair, and black heavy boots, and last black pants with silver chains.

Temp3r

She Seduced
She smiled at Vath. "Well how do I look?" she asked with a grin. She fluttered her eyelashes, fooling around which was rare in Spade's case.

Vathu
"You....look...Beautiful!"He said as his eyes widened."I need to put mine on.." wink Vathu took off his black robe and he had royal armor on, His family was royalty, he was the only one who was in the will..all though the humans took it from us..."THEY ARE ALL GREEDY BASTARDS!"He yells at himself over his hatred of humans.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel came throu the door of his room, yet even though he was ready for a ball. He still had his sword in his sword shead on his back and a two silver handguns, in his holsters. He looked at the screaming guard. "Calm down sunny" said Raiziel cooly.

She Seduced
Spade looked over at Raiziel, not surprised by what he wore. He was always stubborn about things like that. She smiled at Raiziel, and looked at Vathu. "Very elegant." she said with a smile. She walked over to Raiziel, knowing Vathu wouldnt be far behind.
"Raiziel." she whispered to him. "Im worried about Drake." she said, as they walked towards the ballroom.

Vathu
Vathu slowly walks behind Spade and Raiziel .

Dark Mousy
Raiziel noticing Vathu walking. He hated talking about information, and stuff like that in front of guards or soldiers. "Maybe we could send a search or other spies to get him...." answered Raiziel.

She Seduced
The Servants opened the door, to the ballroom, which was decorated in elegant colors of Black and Silver. There was an announcer that Announced Raiziels name and everybody started to cheer

Spade ignored the cheering and kept talking. "I'll send some troops out." she said. She looked up at the balcony where the thrones sat to see if the other Ancient was here or not.

Dark Mousy
"...If those troops get to be captured, we'll have to go to higher actions" said Raiziel before climbing the stairs up to the thrones.

She Seduced
"I'll wait an hour you highness, and then send the troops out." she replied, handing him a elegant glass full of humans blood, off a servants silver tray. "I will join them if you think I need to, or do you have something else in mind?" she arched a brow, with a grin on her face.

Vathu
Vathu jumps onto a high window ledge and lights a cigarette and watches the crowd below for any suspicious Vampires.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel took a big gulp out of the glass. "I guess we can relax for now... Would you like to dance?"

She Seduced
Spade bowed her head, and held out her hand, and on her finger was a big diamond jewel that she had recieved from Raizel as a gift decades ago.
][
"It would be my pleasure Raiziel." she said in a whisper, then she looked back up.

Dark Mousy
~...So they were friends before Raiziel was an ancester?~
Raiziel nodded before going on to the dancing platform.

Elladora
Originally posted by She Seduced
Spade ignored the cheering and kept talking. "I'll send some troops out." she said. She looked up at the balcony where the thrones sat to see if the other Ancient was here or not.

Patroclus stood on a balcony. He looked extremely bored as he looked over the dancing others.

She Seduced
Spade took his hand, and they danced elegantly, like it was back in the day. Back in the times when Kings and Queens ruled, they danced wonderfully.

As they dance she whispiered to Raiziel. "Have you talked to Patroclus, about any of this yet?"

][

Dark Mousy
"About the plan, yeah, but what happened to the plan in action, no." whispered back Raziel.

She Seduced
"He looks bored." she said looking up at him, as they moved around. Her stomach growled in thirst, she wwas always the kind to eat more than others. She licked her red lips and smiled.

Dark Mousy
"Hungry?" asked Raiziel. The smell of fresh human meat on the plate's began to devour him too. He found himself hungry astonishngly fast as well.

Elladora
Patroclus knew something was going down that he did not know. Such secrets would be the downfall of the clan or his downfall. One of the two. SIghing he turned facing out. He could remember his entire love life. Only two love interests and both killed. One a human drained by an unknowing friend, and the other, a vampiress killed for revenge.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel excused himself from the desk, and came up to the food table, putting on as much blood and meat as he could. He was dissapointed. Being an Ancient isn't that good. In the last year, he couldn't remember the time he was outside, hunting for the fun of it.

midnite127

gamewarrior
Drake finally woke up from all the toruring feeling like hell. "I gotta get out of here. "He said while groaning in pain. Drake thought hard to escape until he notice the low hanging blade on the wall. Drake quickly moved the chair by pushing his body toward a direction. Drake's strapped hand was directly below the blade. He raised his arm high enough for the blade to touch the strap then he began to pushing his arm forward and backward so the blade could cut it.

After a few minutes the strap was cut off then Drake took of the other straps. "Good Im free now ho do I get ot of here. "He said holding his bad arm. He found a bunch of stairs then began walking up until he reached a door. Drake peeked out the door then he saw a guard standing infront of it. "I gotta do this fast."He said to himself. Drake knocked at the door then vanished in the darkness. The guard heard the knock then opened the door slowly and began walking down the stairs until Drake came from the top and snapped the neck of the guard.

Drake began sneaking around the mansion to escape. The place was swarming with guards Drake had to hide everytime on passed by with his arm in bad shape he couldnt defend himself very well. After
a few minuete of hiding and searching Drake finally found the exit then went outside but once there the place was swarming with guards. Drake hid in the bushes until he thought of an idea. The gate was too well guarded so Drake climbed up a tree when the close was clear and jumped over the fence from the top of the tree . Once out He began to ran as fast as he could until he came across a car then hotwired it to run. He got to the Inferi mansion in a 20 minutes but tere were no guards all of them were in the ball he raced to the door then began pounding on it. Drake was tired and weak but with one last pound he fainted at the door

(Sorry if its too long)

Dark Mousy
Raiziel, was probably the only one who heard the pounding on the door. His acute ears helped him. He came over to the corridor, and to the door before opening it. ONce he saw Drake lying on the floor, Raiziel kneeled over him, he poured some blood from his glass into Drake's" mouth, trying to awake him. Thought Raiziel was very impressed that Drake sneaked out of the mansion. Now he could tell all the advantages and disadvantages the Minou's clan mansion had. And the possision of the guards. THis may not be that bad.

DarkDethbringer
"No ones taking anyones duties." said Damien stepping out of the shadows smoking a blowing cigarette and wearing blood-stained clothing "Now get up stair's the ceramony then ball will begin soon..." he then walked of to change into more apropriate clothing.

DarkDethbringer
Damien heard someone sneaking around and detoured to the torture room and saw that the spy had escaped "Damn!!...The prisoner has escaped sound the alarm and find him!" he said sniffing the air trying to pick up his scent.

midnite127

She Seduced
Spade had walked up to the other Ancient, bowing her head. She approached him. She had also heard something at the door, but her ears didnt hear as well as thee Ancients.
"Sire, Im sure Raiziel will need you assistnece at the door." she whispered to him, and with that she walked away. Exiting the Ballroom, she didnt want human meat on a plate. She wanted human meat in her hand, breathing and screaming.
She walked out to the main hall, and saw Raiziel tending to Drake. Drake looked horribley injured, for a vampire. ]And I hope DRAKE didnt escape before getting the MESSAGE from MINUO.,... which was the whole point of him being there.][ She looked down at her heels and continued down the hallway. She walked into her office, and lit a cigarette quickly.
She sighed in relief, she was dying for one of these. Looking out the window, she could still smell the blood coming from the slaughter they performed on the East Side of the city.
Spade didnt pause, she locked her office door and leaped out the window. Missing any of the search lights the house guards kept on at night. She had perfect timing, since she had done this many times before. Quickly she ran across the lawn and snuck through the gate.
Now, she could have a feast of her own. Maybe she'd even venture over to the Skyscraper District.

Vathu
Vathu quickly but silently followed behind her...after all he loved her and was not going to let her be captured or killed. Vath was trying to figure out why she was out alone at dark with no protection.

She Seduced
Spade, stopped sensing something strange. Quickly she turned, her skirt flying in the wind, she grabbed Vath by the neck and pinned him to the ground.
It was plenty dark, and she couldnt see who it was. She hissed, and then squinted her eyes to see him.
"Oh its you." she said, and she stood back up on her feet. Embarassed that someone had followed her, and as quickly as she moved. She arched a brow. "How could you have followed me Vath, I locked my office door?" she asked curiously, expecting to see a key.

Vathu
"I used to be a theif before i was bitten.."He said with a devilish grin."And it appears i haven't gotten too rusty"he gave her a wink.

Dark Mousy
After seeing to that Drake was being nursed, Raiziel leaned down on a wall, lighting a cigarrete. He wondered if he should leave the post of Ancestor. With his renegade attitude, and hunting habits... He was afraid it could lead to the downfall of this clan. Raiziel threw out the cigarrete out the window. Once he saw everybody's look was away from him, Raiziel himself jumped out the window, he put on a black hat to hide his face. He wouldn't want the guards to see him. THey would've immediatly urge him to come back to the mansion or to follow him. Raiziel climbed a sky scraper, and started making giant leaps from skycraper to skyscraper.

gamewarrior
Drake woke slowly from his sleep feeling like hell. He saw that he was safe in the mansion and that Raiziel was tending his wounds."Sire I thank you for helping me and I also have something to tell you while they were torturing me they told me to give Spade a message to meet with a commander Damien I dont know why but thats what they told me".Drake said looking up to Raiziel.

She Seduced
][

Spade grunted and walked along the street. "I was just hungry Vath." she said as she moved. "I'm beginging to think youre in love with me." she told him, as she took a drag of her cigarette and headed down a dark alley.

Dark Mousy

Vathu
"well...uhhh.....ummmm"Vath is realy embarressed at this point."I....I....d-d-do..." messed

She Seduced
][

She Seduced
Spade looked at him, flinging her cigarette to the south. "Vathu, I have no time for love, you do realize this." she said to him, as she grabbed a homeless man from his 'home'.

Dark Mousy
~Peanut butter jelly time, Peanut butter jelly time, Peanut butter jaaaly, Peanut butter jaaaaly...~

Raiziel jumped off the scryskaper landing on the ground swiftly, he quickly found a victim, a Minou soldier looking around for someone to feed on. Raiziel ran up to him, the Minou soldier took out his blade, and striked it at Raiziel, Raziel moved at incredible speed, dodging the blade. Raiziel then took out his handguns and fired about 10 bullets into the guard's stomach. Raiziel then jumped up, but his feet on each side of the guard's head, and twisted, snapping the guards head.

Vathu
"Yes...I know....You are always busy with one thing or another" He said, stepping on a small rat, crushing it's bones.

She Seduced
She grabbed the homeless man and pinned him to the wall, and dug her nails into his face. "Well, Vath I have a job, and I dont need distractions." she said in all seriousness, and with that she sank her teeth hard into the mans neck, biting off a big chunk of skin, sending blood spraying into her mouth.
She dropped the man wipped her mouth clean and looked at Vathu sadly. "Dont take me the wrong way Vath, you are a great bodyguard..." she said and patted his shoulder.

Vathu
Vathu almost fainted."Oh man...i haven't fed...since the assault on the city."He quickly jumps a fence and sinks his teeth into a teenage girl, sucking her dry.

Dark Mousy
Raiziel began walking on the streets. He saw about 5 Minuo guards pointing at him. THey began running toward him. About two of them took out handguns, and began rapidly shooting at Raiziel. Raiziel took out his blade and began reflecting each bullet with it in astonishing speed. Once the guards came up close. Raiziel hit one of the guards about 5 times, and then, with a powerful kick, he send him into the wall crashing unconsius. Raiziel then tookk out his handguns , and began shooting, while spinning. Nailling every soldier. When he stoppped. The remaining 4 soldiers fell down, dead.

Vathu
Vathu heard something."Spade i hear gunfire."he said turning to her.

Dark Mousy
~The post I just made was well... ergh... whats that word... Oh yeah, THe post I just made was in the Inferi's clan side of the city. Killing the Minuo guys who came over to that side to find food. Since the Inferi clan killed most of food they had on their side~

She Seduced
As Vath went to feed, Spade walked off. "I'm going to back to the Mansion to Check on Drake." she said as she moved quickly, she seemed almost like a blur. She was at the mansion in a second, and then inside in less. She walked calmly down the hall, and into the Injury Unit seeing Drake laying there.
She walked by his side and knelt down.
"Tell me what happened Drake." she said looking over his injured body. It was obvious the Minuo clan had heavily tortured him, but why. It was either torture and kill.. how did he get loose?

She Seduced
][

Dark Mousy
After feeding on, and killing about 30 soldiers from the Minuo clan, Raiziel went back into the mansion. He took off the hat and whisteled as he began to walk over the nursing room, where he left Drake to be taken care off. He came inside fast, he looked over his clothes. You couldn't see the blood stains on the blood-red coat, but you could on the black T-Shirt. Raiziel sighed. He came over to Drake.

Vathu
~ok~ Vathu jumped back on the other side, Spade was gone."She probably got tired of me and went back home...Hehe...Better go home and see what she's getting herself into now"He said laughing. Making his return to his new found home, he noticed a group of adults at the mansion gates, he decided not to do anything but to tell Spade and Raiziel. Vathu walked into the infirmary."Spade there are a few human adults gathering at the gates...i think this would be a good time to give some food to the ancients."He said with a smile.

She Seduced
Spade looked at Raiziel with a smile. "He hasnt said much yet." she told him. She ignored the scent of blood, she knew of Raiziels rebeliousness. She laughed at herself and looked at Drake, hoping that he would speak.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>