ep 3 lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

umraan
what are your guys favorite lightsaber hilts from episode 3??? mine DEFINITELY is sidious's. his looks like an ancient sith style. ****in awesome!

ApolloX
i like Anakin's and Sidious's.

maddani
obi wans is my fav !

LanİeWindu™
I still like Anakin's, but Sidious' is my new favorite.

umraan
i just cant get enough of palpys pipe. its sooooo awesome!!!!

LightSaber_Part
well I would have to say my all time favorite is Obi-wan's.
I also like Mace Windu's.

ApolloX
i'd want a shiny black handle with grips and some silver.

lucasfilm
palpatines!! oohh.. baby! what i would give for one of those...

i cant wait tho for the set thatll come out in a bit.. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN LIGHTSABER FROM OTHER PARTS ("over a thousand combinations"wink

sooo cool

ApolloX
A set? like a toy?

HAROLD
Sidious' saber hilt OWNZ

DeadStar
Sidious.

Torik_Shai
Obi-Wan's. In fact, I have the Master Replicas saber right next to me. Holding it makes you feel so... noble. It actually gives me a new found respect for Obi-Wan.

stefaan
I think the big difference is that Palpatine uses expensive things in his saber while Jedi use simple things that don't cost much. It looks really nice.

Darth Jello
Palpy's has a very small handle compared to the others

Batman316
it would be cool to see pics of them side by side

*hint hint

kashmircat
with a few sabres, mainly obi-wan's and anakins (maybe vader's too), they obviously couldn't use the originals from the OT. I've heard there are a few differences between the ones they use in RotS and the originals. Does anyone know what they are?

umraan
probably just some plating or something

Jedi Styles
Mace's hilt is pretty pimp.. As it should be.

umraan
yeah its pretty cool.

Jard_Dooku
That's sidious's isn't it?

Moosooman
is not sidious the same design as he had in return of the jedi? Remmeber when he looks down and says.."You want this don't you" To luke

benje-kenobi
no, thats lukes saber

Moosooman
>.< doh

POWJ
I think Sidious and Mace have the best saber hilts by far.

Vanquish
still Dooku's...

yodafan
Dooku's is coolest.

Darth Kip
yoda has a small lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.