THE REAL CLONE is the Phantom menace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xantos Clone
ok, here we go:

I had a thought today...what if....what if...what if...

Our old buddy paply is already a clone. The emperor may have a clone of himself doing is political bidding!

Senator Palpatine.

They could be two different people already man!!!

I know I know...it's sounds crazy but...It would enable them to be in two places at once!

(ramblings of a mad man...I have to cut back on the coffee)

Dim
You're going to see this tomarrow and claim that aliens stole your head...smile

Xantos Clone
don't get me started on aliens!!! I am the clone of Mulder !!!!(big xfiles fan...)

Ratcat
When was Papatine in 2 places at once???

Dim
Okay XC...how do you feel about this thread in the morning? laughing out loud

I think you've confused poor RC.

Ratcat
Not confused, that was a polite way of saying your talking rubbish, Palpatine was never in two places at once!!!

Dim
Doesn't matter anyway..He'll come back and admit that he was loopy when he came up with this topic smile

Ratcat
I guess that won't endear me to him then. laughing out loud

Dim
Hehehe...yep. He's going to send the aliens to get you now..stick out tongue You'd better hide.

Ratcat
Excellent, I've always wanted to see my heart ripped from my chest!!! 0]

Xantos Clone
alright you two!!! having fun with me huh?...

I don't mean we have seen him literally in two places at the same time yet, but let's admit that he does get around alot...

most real genious are misunderstood :-(

grrrrrr!!! how about constuctive critism gang!

I just don't see him getting changed over and over again...(ok, so I wantched too much scoobie-doo when I was little...)

Ratcat
He only pulls on a cloak, but you're right. The cloak is more for the benefit of the audience than for anything to do with Maul.

Plus he had to have something to do my Amidala was making all those complicated costumne changes!!!

Dim
Sorry XC but I would think that if you wanted to go meet with someone and not get noticed you cuold just change your clothes...it sounds far easier to me than cloning yourself...I guess men just see it differently stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.