Yoda vs Sidious duel... Style?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
I'm trying to suss out the style of the Yoda/Sidious duel. I mean will it be like the Yoda/Dooku duel in ep2? Cos that put a lot of people off because of the style of the fighting and the constipated noises that Yoda made and the way he jumped around liek a released helium balloon... so do we have ANY hints to the fighting style other than the images or tiny movements from the trailers? Anything you've found maybe?

DeadStar
I think it will be crazy but... in a good sort of way better than the dooku duel. This is the last SW film so it has to be the best. This duel is the battle of the leaders well wink (heroes)

Corranhorn
It does have a lot of crazy moves in it.A lot of Yoda flips but it has a lot more force power used in it.It isnt just yoda jumping about every so often clipping someone's lightsaber

manny321
however sidious starts sending those little pods thing at him.

Lazerlike42
It's supposed to be more traditional from what I have read.

Sith Master X
As to what I've been hearing from most of the reviews, the Yoda Vs. Sidious fight is the best part of the film.

Batman316
Originally posted by Sith Master X
As to what I've been hearing from most of the reviews, the Yoda Vs. Sidious fight is the best part of the film.

better not be mad

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, can the Obi/Ani duel or the Yoda/Palpy duel really outdo one another? I'm assuming no because of how important each duel is both in the story, but the symbolism behind them.
The heads of two orders duke it out while a tragic showdown between a master and his former apprentice who turned evil

DeadStar
who cares they both will be good.

Elder
Originally posted by DeadStar
who cares they both will be good.

that for sure, the 2 are eXpectacular! xD
The style, is more like force battle at the end.. but the duel starts with the clasic LS style, then turn in some force and agility contest.. yoda jumping in all the senate pods, when palpi throw's him 3 or 4.. and then yoda sending against palpy the same pod that he throw to him was amazing...

Sith Master X
Originally posted by Batman316
better not be mad

Just telling you what I've heard from "most" of the reviews. wink

Soda
yoda is the man! I hope he does do more spinny stuff!

yodafan
Yeah Yoda rocks, but I hope he jumps around less. Man I love that part in ATOC where Yoda uses the force to draw his lightsaber.Sooooo cool.

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya, that whole end of the movie was pretty nazty.... but how could u take that seriously, i was laughing so hard the first time i saw Yoda jumpin around. they should definitely have it being more serious in ROTS

Vanquish
Agreed. The coolest part of any of the Star wars movies BY FAR was when Yoda used the force to draw his lightsaber.

I find Yoda to be the dopest, flyest, OG Pimp hustla ganster player hardcore motha fuka living today... (all you old school Ice-T fans will know what I mean smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.