Qui-Gon IS the Force [SPOILER]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
Almost directly from the book:

"Sometimes when the Force spoke to , it was in the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn"

QUI-GON: "Study with me, and you can continue your life with the Force, perhaps eventually even in your physical form."

I read the above yesterday from the book.

So,
Qui-Gon is actually the Force. He is the one that teaches Yoda and Obi-Wan how to be force-ghosts after death. How that is done, is by giving yourself into the Force, and becoming one with the Force...

That kinda sounds like zen.

Which is why in the leaked script, this part is there and now makes perfect sense

YODA: I have studying to do...with my new Master

OBI-WAN: Your new Master?

YODA: Yes, and your old one.

Therefore, this is how Yoda and Ben came to be Force-ghosts. I imagine that Anakin did things right when he died and got lucky, or Ben and Yoda allowed him to become one with the force. Any questions?

GCG
Only force users can see the Jedi 'ghosts'

do we have to write evrything in spoiler tags ?

smoker4
Old news rocks

LandoSpeeder2

JediStang
Ha ha very funny, but these are spoilers and I just finished the book and am making big connections, even if they're late.

LandoSpeeder2
Except a lot of us have read/heard the novel/audio novel already, Listened to it a week before it came out.

GCG
AH ! and you want to share with us.....yes yes very nice of you

why are you splitting your connections into different threads ?

LanİeWindu™
This is way old...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.