Kane or Ken?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Who do you think is the better Jason? Kane Hodder or Ken Kirzinger?

I think Ken is the best, being so tall makes Jason look scarier, Ken is appranetly 6 foot 6.

What do you guys think? Please don't just vote for Kane because he has been Jason in more movies, vote on who seems or is the more scarier Jason.

Cinemaddiction
Kane Hodder is only 3 inches shorter and honestly has a more menacing physique, so he got my vote.

HockeyHorror
agree with Cine^

Freddy_vs_Jason
Damn, well I can see why you like Kane better, I'll try think of some more reasons why Ken is better............

LeAtHerRFace
KEN KEN.... hell no.. Kane is waay cooler and tech. Kane is bad @$$.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I just watched F13TH jason takes manhatten and Ken is alot taller than Kane. Ken has a cameo in it.

Lord_Andres
I know he's the cook, I love that scene, but my vote gose too Kane, I didint like Ken as Jason, he was too fast, and the kills warrent no ware near as cool as Kane's

Evil Dead
who cares? There's been what.......7 people to play Jason? Honestly.......just put a monkey in a mask and give him a machete and it's going to be the same movie.

dannyh321
I love what Ken did with Jason in FvJ - let him run with it for a while.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Good on ya Danny!! I can't imagine Kane in the clothes Jason wore in FvJ.

Gabri_Krueger
kane hodder was better

Gabri_Krueger
* hoddler sorry

Freddy_vs_Jason
No, you were right the first time, its "Hodder"

LeAtHerRFace
Ken is a ***.

Freddy_vs_Jason
He is not!! mad I like too see you say that to his face stick out tongue

slayer
Kane easily.

Gabri_Krueger
i would say it right to his face on tv. he IS a ***

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah.........on T.V! when everybodys watching, but say it when few people are around and he'll kick your butt!

And get over that Patricia should have been kirstin in part 4, it's been done...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.