Anakin Is The Chosen One...listen People!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
There has been much speculation about whether or not Anakin Skywalker is the chosen one, as mentioned in the Jedi Prophecy.

Well I have come to tell you today that HE IS!

After Obi-Wan finally dismantles him, He screams, "You were the chosen one! You were meant to destroy the Sith, not join them!

Yes, this is true, but let's think about the bigger picture, the WHOLE SAGA, for instance. In Return of the Jedi, he actually fulfills the prophecy (which by the way is in italicized font in the spoiler tags) in Return of the Jedi, when he kills Palpatine, which also costs him his own life.

Therefore,
Vader and Palpatine are both Sith in Return of the Jedi. Since Vader kills himself (Anakin lives for a while after VADER dies) and Palpatine, there are no more Sith, which means, Anakin fulfilled his prophecy, but not after part of him actually became a Sith.

Sorry for all the spoiler tags, but I just finished the book and am starting to make connections.

smoker4
Yes old news still rocks

Lord Tyrant
LOL!

GCG
shock

shocking

cry

crybaby

Milosz006
I'm also glad this is a thread.

DeVi| D0do
Who ever questioned Anakin as being the Choen One?!?

woot! this place is turning into TFN!

HOORAH!

LanİeWindu™
Old news really DOES rock! rock!

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.