Ulic vs. Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Just seems like a good fight to me. I am unsure of how powerful Ulic is so this seems like as good a way as any to find out.

Fishy
Ulic wins... He fought against Exar for a long time until he eventually lost and became the apprentice. I don't think somebody like Mace could have done that.

Kun-ni Habeo
ulic wins but barely

Darth Mantis
Ulic.

Darth_Glentract
wow, I would have expected Mace to have done better.

Darth_Janus
Against someone who duelled against Exar Kun? uh uh... Mace is the man, and he probably has more rhythm than Ulic, but the ancient Sith wins.

Revan Darkstar
defintly Ulic, he was Exar's apprentice, manhandled Mandalore etc. He would defintly beat Mace, not sure how bad though

jackstain
i think Mace.
kunT could beat MAce, but not Ulic.

Fishy
Why the hell not?

Ulic has seen far more fights against tougher opponents then Mace, he wasn't a feared and powerful Sith without reason? What was mace but a legendaric fighter in a time where real fights were rare

jackstain
i stick by my decision.....
and if thats all u think of mace, i hate you.

Fishy
I think he's good in his own right, and one of the best of his time... He is without a doubt a great fighter, but he can't compare with a fighter of old, well he can but not one like that.... He doesn't have the experience for it.

Besides you have to agree that Exar would toast mace in seconds right? Exar didn't defeat Ulic in seconds

jackstain
Not seconds...i just said he wuld beat him.

MAce would beat ulic, just my opinion.

shatterpoint...his face in this picture.http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/ulic_qel_droma_2.jpg

Bobafett34
uliq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.