Beta ray bill vs Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Big Barda

Sentry
Beta's too tough for her imo. Even with her motherbox and rod or axe or whatever, horse face takes it.

leonidas
this is actually a great match up. barda was laying the wood to WW1000 000 pretty badly. she's gone toe to toe with most of the heavy hitters. be a hellafight, but i don't think she'd beat thor, so i guess i'll have to stick with bill. besides, what the $#@! kind of name is big barda?? i loved jack kirby too, but c'mon!

the Darkone
Big Barda 6'2 225lbs she is a big woman towering of her husband.

Sentry
Beta is like a ruthless Thor. He wouldn't hesitate in hitting someone who pi$$ed him off. Man or Woman. Check out the Stormbreaker Saga. He's like showing what he can really do.

leonidas
<<Big Barda 6'2 225lbs she is a big woman towering of her husband.>>

i know she's big, but so's galactus and we don't call him big galactus! but she IS double tough though . . .

JWangSDC
what's so special about the stormbreaker saga? He doesn't look so great to me

LordFear
Stormbreaker is no weapon to laught at my friend.
BRB is an enhanced being. Redesigned to be his peoples champion and last hope for them. Along with asguardian magic and fierce fighting I don't see this kid laying down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.