future box set of dvds/deleted scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joaquinn
well does anyone know when it will be release oe about the time because i really really really wanna c the deleted scenes so does anyone know
or does anyone know were i maybe able to watch the scenes just asking even if it a stupid Q

ps this is my first thread so dont pick on me

Exabyte
Afaik., there won't be any further new releases of any of the LoTR-movies; Peter Jackson mentioned some sort of 'extra-director's-cut' a while ago, but attiih. this never was / won't be actualised.

Most of the deleted scenes and the tons of bonus material were released on the three ExtendedEditions (they're all already available - the monochromic boxes), some more shots can be found online, for example in interviews etc.

On amazon.com, you can even get the three ExtendedEditions in one box

Smodden
^Yes, the box set is quite attractive and it has many of these deleted scenes you seek.

belbel300
Extended edition is sooooo cool, GET IT

Discos
there HAS to be something like a 25th anniversery edition

Discos - oh lets start waiting for that eek!

xXLauriëXx
that's a veery long time sad

ladygrim

Murray
You know what? If Pete has this ULTIMATE LOTR PACKAGE coming out with everything in it, and I mean EVERYTHING, you know what I hope it has......

Footage that they shot of "Whatever happened to the rest of the Fellowship"

They shot an alternate ending that showed what happened to the rest of the Fellowship after the Ring was destroyed. I need to write to Peter asking him if he can get it out!

xXLauriëXx

ladygrim
kewl... ive been skint for last 6 mnths today get 100 quid buy futurama ..then i see LOTR sad

xXLauriëXx
aww man.. sucky timing!

Discos

Smodden
Why weta? why?

Why must you put polystone statues of gollum, minas tirith, and the argonaths in prety little boxes for twice the price of the DVD?sad

Discos:I got mine for $25 each, and all 3 had a $5 rebate if you had the theatrical versioneek!...which I did.

chucktaylor
Why not make another movie! Since George Lucas and Peter Jackson are both dont with their movies...why not make...

LORD OF THE RINGS VS. STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discos
^^ wow that would sound a great idea.........if i was on drugs erm

ladygrim

Discos
UK internet shop,

chucktaylor
Originally posted by Discos
^^ wow that would sound a great idea.........if i was on drugs erm

But i am on drugs...i can see it now! The Jedi Council vs. the Council of Elrond!!!! Happy Dance

Discos
unfortunate to say, Star wars would win - advanced technology beats any staff we might use.

chucktaylor
No Way! I know how to beat Star Wars! give sauron that goddamn Ring!!!

Fëanor
Originally posted by Discos
^^ wow that would sound a great idea.........if i was on drugs erm that's an understatement...i'm sure stick out tongue

just kidding bro' big grin

Discos
lol, cheeky fean

chucktaylor
hahaha. Bery Pany.

ladygrim
i got my boxset yesterday big grin been watching them all night ....

Smodden
smile

ladygrim
#smile

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by ladygrim
i got my boxset yesterday big grin been watching them all night ....

yeah, it's good doing that ... have you ever watched all extended three versions in a row????
... time of my life

ladygrim
not yet havent had the time but im free all weekend so big grin that ll be the time

JohnnyBloom
oh you've got to ... thing is after i'd spent all day watching the things, i went to a sleepova and i was up all night watching johnny depp films ... embarrassingly enough it was one of the best days of my life!!!

ladygrim
big grin wow .... lotr and johnny depp on the same day

JohnnyBloom
couldn't sleep that night i was too hyper ... shame really, who knows what my dreams would have been like!

ledonias
ahh i c my old thread is still going aye anyways i have heard the peter jackson said he has sum unattended lord of the ring business to attend to of a few web sites now after he's dont wit king kong

ledonias
cmon peter a new line cinema get working on this thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.