Debate of the Month - Vote here for May's Debate!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Vote for your fave debate!

sephiroth rules
ur essays or woteva going well? i pity u

Tassie
#3.
The others will be too complicated to predict. Or it'll just be some twist in the plot by JK again. I say #3 is simple enough.

sephiroth rules
i say number seven and nothing will change me! (well i cant change anyway so lol)

Phoenix
Originally posted by sephiroth rules
ur essays or woteva going well? i pity u
yeh, thanks hun! I am nearly done! I still have to write a 1500 word one, then write 800 words to finish one off and 1200 words to finish the other! nearly there! big grin big grin

RoguePw25
oh dear, so many good choices! I'm not sure which to choose. The DADA sounds interesting .. .

tigress
id love to debate the truth about Draco that would be a strong debate i think

LonDon06
I'd really like to see the different theories on the DD/ Snape trust thing

Unicor777
So far Snape has been my mistiriuse person No.1,
Who is he?
What are his tasks for the order?
Why dumbledore appreciates him so much, entrasting the fate of the Order with him?

RoguePw25
All right people, this poll is going to close soon, so make sure you vote on a new debate!

fopret
Which one did you vote for?

Phoenix
Well, we currently have a tie breaker! I'll have to put them up for sudden death for one day only! 1st May, one of them will have to have won. ((Won't be on tomorrow tho, parents 25th wedding anniversary. Rogue will post it 2moro, or I'll post the debaqte when I'm next on))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.