Shakespeare's Birthday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
We went to Shakespeare's birthday celebrations in the Globe yesterday, it was so much fun!! I will have to uploasd my piccies onto my comp so I can post them.

It was an amazing day, we were allowed onto the stage! We were groundlings, and we saw a play, and we got a rose and I took about 70 pictures! geek

Capt_Fantastic
Shakespere was a genious, But thats is not the fact. The Pope isn,t exlaiation before us, Truest, he will not nor will he act like he is

Actually: I believe the pope, is the holy father. But, I believe he is the most sacrificial among us. Granted, I am catholic....I wish as much. God be praised.!He is on our said. God loves **** And God hates ****, where we come from

Jackie Malfoy
That's cool.But we do not know if Shakespeare was a person or a group of people.JM

The Tired Hiker
Behold! I am Bill SHakesphere! fullmop

eggmayo
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
That's cool.But we do not know if Shakespeare was a person or a group of people.JM
From his name, William Shakespeare, I would judge that it was just one person

misha
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Behold! I am Bill SHakesphere! fullmop

well hey there sexy flirt

Joker1237
and I saw Shakespears grave, I pretty sure he was real.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Joker1237
and I saw Shakespears grave, I pretty sure he was real.
Between us I think we solved the mystery.

Phoenix
The problem with the Shakespeare 'conspiracy' is that there WAS an actor named William Shakespeare. The problem is that he didn't necessarily WRITE the plays, altho his name was written on them - it could have been Francis Bacon, it could have been Kit Marlow... Even the name 'Shakespeare' was never spelt the same twice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.