Help me please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Hi, I dont really know how to word this, but at the minute, Im having some really bad problems in my life, and noone will believe me as their all rare medical things. They all think Im using them as an excuse to act like a jerk. Im not, I do geniunely have all these conditions, and I really need help. I cant afford any realy professional help, my family is too poor, and my friends dont believe me, so this seemed the only way I could really go.
I have these disorders, and they are making me violent and seem like a horrible bastard to everyone I know.

Kleptomania - Compusive Stealing

Manic Depression - Always Depressed

Insomnia - Cant Sleep

Paranoia - I'm always afraid

Slight Skitzophrenia - I can just change totally in seconds

Compulsive Lying - It just happens, I cant help it

Pyromania - I like burning things, and sometimes cant help myself#

I know some people will laugh at me and say its part of the growing up process, but noone else I know is like this. People will laugh at the pyromania and say its not true but it is... this is really the only way I can turn now, please help

The Tired Hiker
Maybe this is one of your compulsive lies? shifty

eggmayo
Not funny.

The Tired Hiker
Sorry. I wish I could say something to help. erm

Darth Luke
i wish i could help but i cant i have some dis-orders which i aint too happy about:

arthritis in the legs
a major heart problem

and im only 14

IceWithin
Originally posted by eggmayo
Hi, I dont really know how to word this, but at the minute, Im having some really bad problems in my life, and noone will believe me as their all rare medical things. They all think Im using them as an excuse to act like a jerk. Im not, I do geniunely have all these conditions, and I really need help. I cant afford any realy professional help, my family is too poor, and my friends dont believe me, so this seemed the only way I could really go.
I have these disorders, and they are making me violent and seem like a horrible bastard to everyone I know.

Insomnia - Cant Sleep

I know some people will laugh at me and say its part of the growing up process, but noone else I know is like this. People will laugh at the pyromania and say its not true but it is... this is really the only way I can turn now, please help

I have about half of the sintoms u show... when I go to offices I always steal pens embarrasment and I'm always lying.. and usually depressed, I simply dont like to show everyone the way I really feel messed

IceWithin
Originally posted by Darth Luke
i wish i could help but i cant i have some dis-orders which i aint too happy about:

arthritis in the legs
a major heart problem

and im only 14

sad

Jackie Malfoy

Insomnia - Cant Sleep

If no one will belive you that you have these promblems.I would take matters in my own hands and seek some help from a doctor so that these promblems can be fixed and taken care of.JM smile

IceWithin
he just said he can't pay for medical service messed

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by IceWithin
he just said he can't pay for medical service messed

Dang I must had not read that part.Sorry!jm embarrasment laughing

The Tired Hiker
I have about half of the sintoms u show... when I go to offices I always steal pens embarrasment and I'm always lying.. and usually depressed, I simply dont like to show everyone the way I really feel messed

I do that, the stealing pens thing. My boss has this basket full of pens. I take like one or two out of there every day. When I get home I empty my pockets and I always dump those pens on my dresser/wardrobe, forgetting to bring them back to work each day. One day I made the comment on how we were running out of pens, so my boss says, "You know, you are the only one who uses those pens."

So, I collected like forty pens from my dresser one day and I brought them all back to work and put them in the basket. Then I stole them all again and now they are all on my dresser right now. erm

eggmayo
Originally posted by Darth Luke

arthritis in the legs
a major heart problem

and im only 14
I have some reactive arthiritis too, doesnt help

eggmayo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I do that, the stealing pens thing. My boss has this basket full of pens. I take like one or two out of there every day. When I get home I empty my pockets and I always dump those pens on my dresser/wardrobe, forgetting to bring them back to work each day. One day I made the comment on how we were running out of pens, so my boss says, "You know, you are the only one who uses those pens."

So, I collected like forty pens from my dresser one day and I brought them all back to work and put them in the basket. Then I stole them all again and now they are all on my dresser right now. erm
I do that at school with the pens, but I do it in shops too... its gonna get me caught one of these days... I really cant help it, I feel weird unless I steal stuff

IceWithin
eggmayo u should do sports, that really helps, I work out everyday now and I do kick boxing, it really helps u with depression big grin

I simply steal the ones that look pretty embarrasment

eggmayo
eggmayo u should do sports, that really helps, I work out everyday now and I do kick boxing, it really helps u with depression big grin

I do Kung Fu and Bushido, I like to play with the swords.. maybe that one I should stop.

misha
Maybe this is one of your compulsive lies? shifty

but if it was a lie ... then it would mean he's telling the truth yes

misha

*hides pens* miffed

nah just kidding, sweety to be honest i have 2 of these symtoms (diagnosed by a doctor) and one of them i think i have ... obviously i would reccomend going to see a doctor, but if you can't afford it, then thats a real bummer!
maybe go to the hospital - theyre free (for kids) yes

eggmayo
Originally posted by misha
but if it was a lie ... then it would mean he's telling the truth yes

Good call. And well done for having Stairway to Heaven in your sig.

misha
Good call. And well done for having Stairway to Heaven in your sig.
thanks diva

and OMG i know droolio embarrasment i was listening to it then thought - mmm this'd be yummy for a sig wink

eggmayo
Yeah, not sure about having the Darkness under it though

misha
what do you mean the darkness? confused
you mean the picture? huh

eggmayo
yeah, i think its the darkness

misha
jawdrop
cry it's led zep ....

Fionnuala
sorry it's the Darknes.. embarrasment ..they come from the town i live in eek!

misha
confused

misha
GAH embarrasment

IceWithin
*hides pens* miffed

nah just kidding, sweety to be honest i have 2 of these symtoms (diagnosed by a doctor) and one of them i think i have ... obviously i would reccomend going to see a doctor, but if you can't afford it, then thats a real bummer!
maybe go to the hospital - theyre free (for kids) yes

Im sorry cry

stick out tongue I dont steal THAT many pens anyway schmoll

and I dont need any help, problems I have I can sort them out by miself

eggmayo
You honestly thought that was Led Zeppelin?

misha
*takes out pen* lookaround

i was mainly talking to eggmayo for that bit stick out tongue

misha
You honestly thought that was Led Zeppelin?

i thought it looked like the darkess, but it was under led zeppelin confused i thought i was just tired embarrasment

eggmayo
Yeah, I just googled it and they did come up...

Try:
http://www.led-zeppelin.com/home.html

misha
how embarresing .... i knew i shouldve trusted my brain mad

thankyou embarrasment

eggmayo
Led Zeppelin are great droolio

misha
omg i know in_love
they've so many great songs - and one day im gonna be able do play stairway to heaven on the guitar happy .... one day embarrasment

im just so angry at google atm ranting

IceWithin
*takes out pen* lookaround

i was mainly talking to eggmayo for that bit stick out tongue
then why did u quote me? confused

eggmayo
omg i know in_love
they've so many great songs - and one day im gonna be able do play stairway to heaven on the guitar happy .... one day embarrasment

im just so angry at google atm ranting
I can play that, not all of the solo though, just the octavey acoustic part.

misha
cause i was talking to you about the pen bit confused cry

IceWithin
but u said that bit was meant to egg wacko stick out tongue

misha
I can play that, not all of the solo though, just the octavey acoustic part.

how long have you been playing guitar for? eek!

misha
but u said that bit was meant to egg wacko stick out tongue

lets just drop it stick out tongue embarrasment

eggmayo
how long have you been playing guitar for? eek!
About 2 or 3 years I think

IceWithin
lets just drop it stick out tongue embarrasment

stick out tongue fine! laughing out loud

misha
About 2 or 3 years I think
yeah my sisters boyfriend, who's been playing for about 5 years (and he's in a band eek! ) said i'd be able to play it in about a year erm

stick out tongue fine! laughing out loud
sorry, im REALLY tired atm ... going to bed soon!

and im trying to make a new sig!

IceWithin
big grin I just finished making one big grin

misha
me too happy

eggmayo
yeah my sisters boyfriend, who's been playing for about 5 years (and he's in a band eek! ) said i'd be able to play it in about a year erm

If you just break it down, with a proper tab, you can learn it in about three months, its quite simple, most of the song is the same thing over and over again...

IceWithin
me too happy

I think mine's really pretty, wanna see? eek!

I still have to write IceWithin thou I cant find the right font mad

misha
omg eek!
i love it so much droolio
smallville?

IceWithin
big grin cool right?
smallville, u've heard of it right?? its reeaally cool!

misha
it's hot wink

ive seen one or two episodes when it first came out i think, and yeah it's pretty good smile

IceWithin
I didnt like teh first episodes, but like from the fourth episode or something on it's reeeeally cool big grin

jaden101
well for a start a manic depressive isnt always depressed...manic depressive swing between extreme elation and very bad depression..so if you are always depressed then you arent a manic depressive....

if you had been diagnosed by a professiona; then you would know this and therefor i think you are telling porkies

IceWithin
porkies? laughing hysterical

eggmayo
Did I not say I cant afford any real help?
You dont get shrinks on the NHS...

misha
um, martin, did you say in a thread that the add a word game involved me in it? confused

edit: actually dont worry ... i thought you said it in this thread, but i couldnt find it confused
but i found it now happy

god im so tired embarrasment

misha
Did I not say I cant afford any real help?
You dont get shrinks on the NHS...

which is why i adviced you to go to hospital - it's free for kids!

eggmayo
which is why i adviced you to go to hospital - it's free for kids!
I figured there will be no help in hospitals, they dont do psychiatrists....

misha
yes they do yes

IceWithin
um, martin, did you say in a thread that the add a word game involved me in it? confused

edit: actually dont worry ... i thought you said it in this thread, but i couldnt find it confused
but i found it now happy

god im so tired embarrasment

laughing

misha u weirdo love

misha
laughing

misha u weirdo love
embarrasment
inlove
kisses

it was so weired!

eggmayo
yes they do yes
I didnt know that, but you have to go to a secure unit in Dovr according to Google...
https://www1.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/02/304721.html

IceWithin
embarrasment
inlove
kisses

it was so weired!

bah dun worry bout it... Im tired myself.. even tho its only 9:30 pm embarrasment

misha
neither did i. until something happened.
um i dont know what that means.

hang on ill pm you...

misha
bah dun worry bout it... Im tired myself.. even tho its only 9:30 pm embarrasment

omg it's 9:30pm here too eek!

ive had lack of sleep recently embarrasment

IceWithin
omg really?!?! 9pm or 9am?

misha
pm yes

IceWithin
weird blink china and australia same time zone smile
COOL!! eek!

misha
do you live in china? confused

that IS unbelievably cool and weired.
but i bet it's saturday for you?

IceWithin
u didnt know?

yeah its weird and definitly not cool, I dont like it here erm
sunday m'dear diva

misha
i think i remember us having us this same conversaton actually stick out tongue
but then again, ive been having a LOT of de ja vou lately confused
why not? cry

omg we have exactly the same timezone confused

IceWithin
i think i remember us having us this same conversaton actually stick out tongue
but then again, ive been having a LOT of de ja vou lately confused
why not? cry

omg we have exactly the same timezone confused

lol yeah I think we have stick out tongue

yes eek! well australia's not THAT far from here

misha
lol yeah I think we have stick out tongue

yes eek! well australia's not THAT far from here

yeah, but were closer to NZ and still dont have the same timezone confused

IceWithin
werid, eh?

Darth Luke
i know you stopped talking about bands a while ago but i play the drums if thats any consequence to anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.