We just abolished 'working' on Friday's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peloquin
Ok so some here might know, most wont. I have my own little audio department in a small animation company. I started it with some friends cause we all didn't really want to work too hard *lol* or work for anybody. So today we had a staff meeting smile and decided that Friday's will be a 'no work' day from now on. We only have one employee, everyone else is an owner, but we sat her down today and banned her from doing any work on Friday's. Instead Friday's will now be 'Funday'. Funday's will be a day in where you get to do all the things you ever wanted to do but didn't have the time. For example, Kel (our employee) always wanted to fly a plane. Tomorrow's Funday so we're off to an airfield to get a private flying lesson smile it'll only cost $40 each for 30min flying and only took a 3 min phone call to set up. Life's too damn fast so we've taken back a day!! liberating Fridays in the pursuit of life and happiness. smile

Life is what you make it. Rock on.

Corran
err cool.

finti
must be a lucrative business

Fire
yea if you make enough money to live from nice going

Linkalicious
I try to do as little work as possible on Fridays. I hate when people bring me issues and problems on Fridays so much....

Generally i just tell them to save it for Monday...but it must be nice getting to take all of Friday off to have fun. I thought I was lucky because i get to work from home on Fridays...

Fire
that's something link

FlappingMangera
Do you need another employee? I'm up for taking fridays off. What do you think about scuba lessons next friday? See you at work. smile

Peloquin
hehe yeah man it's now funday, Saturday Sunday for me smile

Scuba diving...good one. The great barrier reef is doable from where I am.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud I just go for the women then big grin

Scotty
are you an aussie pelquin

Peloquin
Yeah bud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.