The KMC Forum hacked??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jennyanderson
I dont know anything about you guys but i think this forum's been hacked. I can see the words 'OWNED BY NEO' in red paint where the KMC logo is at the top of my screen while 'SITE SITE SITE HACKED HACKED HACKED' at the botthom and several read line in between. what is really going on around here? If it is really hacked than will they be able to get our e-mail adress that is not available to other members or for that matter to anyother people? and who the hell hacked in and disfigured the whole forum? Just concerned though, and Phoe, you can close this page after we've got all the answers.
THANK YOU.

megajoint
I post thread about it too
its funny how low people can go!!!to hack harry potter forum...that's low

Storm
You guys do know that it' s April Fool' s day today, right?

punkyhermy
oh ya i poate done too
and it might have been an april fools trick!

eezy45
lol i think megajoint didnt get it yet ^^

megajoint
argggg I didnt check, it's sure fool me.....yea yea laugh all u want....I'm lazy to check everyday

eezy45
we wont laugh, comrade stick out tongue

megajoint
tnx mate u rock

IBTonks
didn't even notice!! lol!

Tonks
Yah same with me Mega! LOL it was on April Fools day so i just went on with life and disregarded it! laughing blink

eezy45
blink

This thread is still OPEN?

pip-foot
well, phoe went awy so there is no mod to get rid of it!!! WE need a mod till she gets back sad

eezy45
i recommend myself stick out tongue

tassie
oh please stick out tongue

I recommend we start bombarding global mods stick out tongue

eezy45
i recommend that too
but i would like being a mod....
and in fact i respect KMCs rules so... stick out tongue

tassie
oh please... don't make me laugh

lolstick out tongue

but i think there are too many theory threads aswell, and all with inter-related topics, and it's kinda annoying messed

eezy45
really i want to become a mod
but i wont tell raz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.