Bruce Wayne vs. Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Both of these guys have alter-egos but put Batman and Ironman aside, and let Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark go at it without their weapons and lets see who wins.

jrodslam
Wouldnt Tony's heart condition kinda give him a hindcap?

David Duchovony
Wouldn't Bruce's skills as a martial artist give him a broken everything?

juggernaut74
Yea but Tony is a pretty smart fella.

jrodslam
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea but Tony is a pretty smart fella.

Indeed. Thats why i say if there are no heart hindicaps, Bruce takes about 7 out of 10 fights. Stark might even get 4 imo.

David Duchovony
Yea he's a super genius at robotics and stuff but come on jugg he probably has little fighting skill so he's gonna lose.

juggernaut74
Well I was just giving Tony some credit but I dont think he can beat Bruce in a fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Tony hasn't had a heart condition for years.

jrodslam
No more heart monitor? I stand corrected. I give Tony 3 maybe 4 wins.

K3VIL
Bruce Wayne 10/10.
Tony has poor fighting skills, on few occasions he received training from Captain America, but he's pathetic.During an IM issue, the Assassin Squad was sent to kill him, and they beat the living crap out of him, pummeling his body to death, they were all martial arts users but very far from Batman's level, 2blows and Tony is out.

Swanky-Tuna
On one hand, Tony designs weapons for a living. On the other, Bruce gets handed apokoliptian tech. I'm sure some would say that new god technology automatically gives Bruce the win but it obviously can't be that great if with all that tech they can't do crap against a brawler in tights.

Lord-of-Dreams
exactly...

Bats would just drink a beer in front of Stark and walk away from the compulsing body big grin

Draco69
The hell is this. Batman IS Bruce Wayne. Putting on his costume doesn't automatically grant him his martial prowess.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Draco69
The hell is this. Batman IS Bruce Wayne. Putting on his costume doesn't automatically grant him his martial prowess. No........................but he is alot more dangerous.

Draco69
True. But he still has all of his martial art skills. Which Tony can't compete with.

Lord-of-Dreams
All Beuce needs is a beer! No fighting necessary. Or, WE would by out Stark Ind. Then crash it while Tony worked to get it back. Tony would then have only the cash he'd saved. THEN Bruce would drink a beer in front of Stark. Teehee! I'm having fun...

juggernaut74
True. But he still has all of his martial art skills. Which Tony can't compete with. That is a deficit Tony is gonna have to make up. If it were Batman and Iron man would people say anything about Batman not being able to compete?

whirlysplat
I don't think the martial arts training TS got from Cap round IM 126 will help him. Stephen Hawking v Lennox Lewis. I reckon I'l go for .................... shock horror Lennox maybe.

whirlysplat
Smarts are not the issue, Batmans not a costume. Bruce's straight right takes it by a mile

juggernaut74
Lennox Lewis is a chicken cause he was scared to fight Klitchko in a rematch.

LordFear
why are we putting Batman against an untrained civilian???
That's madness!!!!
This is a slaughter. Bruce is Batman 24/7 while Tony is IM only when he is in the suit period.
Can Stark fight Bane or Jocker without his armor???
C'mon folks I get pissed because IM is my fav in MU and Bats my fav in DC and you guys are making IM look bad which isn't cool!!!

whirlysplat
Which guys Lord fear we are all in agreement with you?!?!

The Flash
Bruce.

LordFear
Well if that's the case then sorry. Must of read some of the responses wrong, my mistake.
I just get real touchy when it comes to these two characters. My love for them really is genuine and runs deep.

Lord-of-Dreams
That is a deficit Tony is gonna have to make up. If it were Batman and Iron man would people say anything about Batman not being able to compete?

What has done Bats? What has done IM? Difference is: BM did it all with just some stuff in his belt. Stark wears a suit equipped with freeekin missiles! see my point? Brucy is already used to the physical strain of fighting, Stark is constantlly behind the armor, so outside it, he's weak. See?

brainchild81
Bruce Wayne would beat Tony Stark 10/10. This is a lame unfair fight that would last about 10 seconds tops. That's like Bruce Lee fighting a regular person.Originally posted by LordFear
why are we putting Batman against an untrained civilian???
That's madness!!!!
This is a slaughter. Bruce is Batman 24/7 while Tony is IM only when he is in the suit period.
Can Stark fight Bane or Jocker without his armor???
C'mon folks I get pissed because IM is my fav in MU and Bats my fav in DC and you guys are making IM look bad which isn't cool!!! Tony could take the Joker in hand-to-hand, but not Bane.

Swanky-Tuna
True. But he still has all of his martial art skills. Which Tony can't compete with. I'm going by what the first post says. Which is weapons.

David Duchovony
I'm sure he works out and stuff.

K3VIL
Bruce Wayne relies on his resources to grant himself to fight at best condition for what he concernes to be the best condition, he occasionally uses special devices or suits when required.
Iron Man possess hundred of armors for every situations, he's a one-man army, but when he's not wearing it, he's Tony Stark, more genious than Bruce Wayne, but never above him in hand to hand fight.

KharmaDog
Wasn't the original Tony Stark disabled when not wearing the Ironman suit?

K3VIL
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Wasn't the original Tony Stark disabled when not wearing the Ironman suit?
Actually thanks to his artificial heart he can walk and live without the suit with no problems.

ebonyblade1
Bruce Wayne wouldn't even waste his time fighting tony stark it is dishonorable to fight someone who can't fight back. I like tony, he is just a regular guy, but he is no match for bruce. And I believe it would be a draw if they were both in their suits.

theflyxx
Ahh, yes. A thread about my 2 favorite comic book characters of all time....

Bruce is a master martial artist even without his Batman guise.

Tony is a robotics and engineering genius who can masterfully operate his armor, but without the suit, he is no match whatsoever to Bruce in a physical confrontation. Bruce's fighting skills are vastly superior to Tony's.

Bruce wins 10/10.

brainchild81
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Bruce Wayne wouldn't even waste his time fighting tony stark it is dishonorable to fight someone who can't fight back. I like tony, he is just a regular guy, but he is no match for bruce. DittoOriginally posted by ebonyblade1
And I believe it would be a draw if they were both in their suits.Not likely. Tony easily loses w/out the suits, but easily wins w/the suits.

Swanky-Tuna
Guys, it's with weapons. Tony can just raygun Bruce in the face.

brainchild81
There are no weapons according to the guy who started this. Go back & read the 1st post. I don't know why someone would wanna see them fight like that, but that's the way it was posted. Otherwise it would've been Batman Vs Ironman. And yes, Ironman would own.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, this is what I read.
...Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark go at it...weapons...who wins.
Gogo lazy reading.

kgkg
Bruce is still batman without his costume, while Tony is not much without his armor.
Tony has brains, but Bruce has same, if not better.

Bruce is a Survivor

Bruce rules

yugotank
Tony invites Bruce over to talk shop and have a few drinks. Tony asks: "What will you have to drink Bruce?" "Scotch. JD, vodka?"......Bruce says: "I'll have a Zima if you've got it".....Tony thinks to himself "What a wussy faggy girl drink"..........REAL men don't drink ZIMA! Tony outdrinks Bruce and when Bruce passes out Tony gives him a good beating for being such a goody goody two shoes!

Tony for the *burp* win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.