Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
Well I did search, and well todays my birthday, and for this arugment, that me and dad get into a lot lol.

You are only BORN one time right,?? So you should get one birthday right? In other words, your birtday never comes around again. I arugie for this arugement.

We also fight over that days only happen once or so. Or that the past does not exist or something in that order.
Yeah its crazy talk lol.

Bardock42
You know its not really your birthday...just the celebration of your birthday x years ago yes

For the convenience of not having to say "Happy celebration of the anniversary of your birthday x years ago" you just cut it down to birthday.

Joker1237
thats pretty funny.

New_Born_Pyro
Happy Birthday!
Mine was yesterday.

Clovie
happy celebration of your bday's (no idea how old are you) aniversary eek!

and honestly...
for me it looks different...but it is translation thing and i have no idea how to explain it bag

Magee
Happy B day Joker big grin

Birthdays r just so u can celebrate the day when u were born. Like anniversaries of weddings.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Magee
Happy B day Joker big grin

Birthdays r just so u can celebrate the day when u were born. Like anniversaries of weddings.

Well said.

King Burger
If you're unhappy with celebrating your birthdays, then
just give me your presents. Gimme!!

Or do like the Mad Hatter, and celebtrate ever day your
unbirthday.

pr1983
happy belated birthday joker...

eleveninches
Would people on mars have less birthdays, or would they just use the earth calender

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Joker1237
Well I did search, and well todays my birthday, and for this arugment, that me and dad get into a lot lol.

You are only BORN one time right,?? So you should get one birthday right? In other words, your birtday never comes around again. I arugie for this arugement.

We also fight over that days only happen once or so. Or that the past does not exist or something in that order.
Yeah its crazy talk lol.

Some believe that we are born again and again after dieing.Anyway what makes birthdays interesting is this one religon who celebrates not the day you were born but the day your parents found out that they are going to have you and that to them is your real birthday.JM smile

DeVi| D0do
as was already said... it would be better referred to as your 'Birthday Anniversary'

linkslittlehelp
Originally posted by Joker1237

Yeah its crazy talk lol.

a birthday is THE CELEBRATION of the DAY you are born

Storm
As has been said before, a birthday is celebrating the anniversary of one' s birthday.

Bardock42

shaber
The Martian gravity would cause people to become very tall thin and frail and the Martian atmosphere is uninhabitable yes

Bardock42
Well for us...that is....but he could be talking aboot aliens.....plus maybe we can make it habitable

shaber
Certainly, just stick the right gases into the atmosphere and bingo, in two thousand centuries terrestrial time Mars would be habitable teehee

A scientist said that rather than terraforming Mars, it would be relatively quick to genetically modify some humans to adapt to Martian conditions ie being shaped like pyramids with four legs sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.