Have you ever had......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Short'n'Sweet
Some thing scary happen to you. Holly crap, some thing scary happened to me yesterday.I was baby sitting my cousin, and she wanted to go to the stadium, so i said sure. when we get there she wants to play hide and go seek, so again i said sure. it was my turn to hide, so i ran all the way ti the back of the plaza, and hid. but there where these two guys there shooting a bb gun( i know it is spelt wrong, get over it) So i think i should go back. the two guys start to chaase me. one gets my wrist and says" hey sexy, where do you think your going?" So i sorta paniced and said " away from you " and i kicked him,, well you know where. then the other kid chases me, and holds me against a tree and tries to kiss me. Again i paniced, and just wanted him off me, so i pushed him to my right, and he fell off one of those big cliff like things by the water, and landed in the mudd. I find my cousin, and run home.

it was very scary.Any thing like that happen to any one? please i feel like i'm the only one right now.

Morbid4Daniel
I've nearly been killed plenty of times. Ex: Close calls in a vehicle, an atv wreck I had a year ago, 2 break ins in our house, crazy ass people in this world....and so on

Clovie
hopefully nothing like that happend to me...
i'm really sorry for you. hope you'll forget about it soon hug

and btw...question "have you ever been killed?" sounds kinda weird to me confused

Short'n'Sweet
yah, it's very scary. i'm glad that some one else has had it happen, i felt so alone.

LanİeWindu™
I was set on fire once.

My sister was cooking some food, and a glass container exploded on the stove when I was walking by, about 1000 shards of glass narrowly missed me.

Short'n'Sweet
clovie, I ment to say nearly been killed.

Clovie
Originally posted by Short'n'Sweet
clovie, I ment to say nearly been killed. now it makes more sense embarrasment

i'm sorry i'm blind embarrasmentbag

sblomie545
wow thats really scary and i can't say i've had any near death situations before but i hope you're gonna be okay wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.