What Is Your Dream Video Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Mine is crossover story of all the Final Fantasies.

SnakeEyes
Mine is a game where I would get to play as me in my life... Except with cheatcodes and savepoints, so I could do something really awesome, but then just re-save a previous game.

Darth Luke
mine would be something like SW:Battlefront but where you can do anything and the battle arena was endless and you could jump in a ship and travel to aonther planet, not just select the planet and suddenly you're there i mean where you fly through the atmosphere and stuff and the graphics are excellent

Red Superfly
Ghostbusters.

MetallicaT
diablo III

Morgoths_Wrath
Final Fantasy 6, with quality graphics and audio enhancement.

pr1983
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Mine is a game where I would get to play as me in my life... Except with cheatcodes and savepoints, so I could do something really awesome, but then just re-save a previous game.

thats everyone's dream...

mine... a real working holodeck with versions of all the great games...

BackFire
Another FF game as good as FF6

JToTheP
Too much to explain

VENOMfan
a vs game with every concivable character ever, and then you just for the hell of it I'd pick Abe Lincon and kick my own ass

the possibilites........

SaTsuJiN
a fighting game where you're capable of having true free movement within the game world

Blue Dragon
Zelda's Ocarina of Time with all the masks from Majora's Mask! All items! Mixed with new Zelda 2005! big grin That would be great!

Machete_Guy
an mmo-fps...a huge war and such..oh that would be sweeeeet

Beelzebuu
A game where the bad guy wins. That would be the ultimate irony, you spend 30+ hours trying to stop this thing only to lose and he lets you live and in the back of your mind your saying the characters are going to escape and just then the freaking planet blows up and watch from the space station your tied up in and then the bad guy comes in and kills your people and you're all like "OMGWTFBBQ" and then the credits roll.

WindDancer
A Halo FPS combine with a SW KOTOR RPG. Darth Revan teams up with Master Chief to defeat the Sith and the Covenant.

Mainstream
a comic book crossover RPG...you could get like Xmen, Teen Titans, Justice League, and Avengers in teams of four and fight and meet hero from both the marvel and DC universe..they could call it....when two worlds collide.

Linkalicious
Grab Zelda, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI....throw them in an organ grinder and spit them back out in one big hotdog skin.

Kaistar
Marvel vs Capcom 2 w/ substitution music (thrash metal or any kind of metal)

Smasandian
MMO war game, where your actions actually mean something. Yes, I know there is WW2 Online, but thats a piece of shit. I want a good game. Maybe like Call Of Duty MM.

General Kaliero
I had a brilliant idea about a game I'd love to play last night.

Metroid style, done by Retro Studios and everything, but you play as the Space Pirates! deal with the constant technical problems of your base, put down Metroid uprisings, and survive The Hunter! It would rock! big grin

ChickinMeat
Thats a tough question, all i know is if i had my own game, it would wacky over the top scenery & characters like oddworld.

and maybe it would be a MMO game, where there is no subscription fee!

DarkDethbringer
my dream game would be a Marvel Universe game where you could play as any and Imean ANY Marvel Superhero and you could enter building's and change into youre secret ID and drive car's and other's and the storieds would con-join each other together.! cool huh!?

dark1365
Mine's already on the shelves.

shangheid
Like Jade Empire only alot longer and better graphics....

COMPOST
arguestarwarsusaflag

Blue Dragon
Also mix Jak & Daxter with Ratchet & Clank. Jak gets all Ratchet's weapons, that would be sweet!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Final Fantasy 6, with quality graphics and audio enhancement.

yes

§P0oONY
mine would be a mix of resident evil and ninja gaiden

JToTheP
Originally posted by COMPOST
arguestarwarsusaflag

So....yelling...star wars....and war? blink What an interesting concept! laughing out loud

Blue Dragon
Let me start again...Link, Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Sonic & Kirby all in one game! Or have Jak with the guns of Ratchet, slyness of Sly Coopersly, speed of Sonic, power of Kirby & Master Sword.

Or swap all that around with another one of those characters, Link with speed, slyness, guns...you get the idea.

Delta 62
Mine would be a Star Wars game that combines the ground battles of Battlefront, the space battles of Rebel Strike, and the dueling from Episode III into one.

DarkDethbringer
I would say a few months later that I would like a CONSOLE Star Wats online game that takes place durring the NT series! you could be a clone a regular (ep 1 or before aotc) soldier bounty hunter Jedi! thousands of differnt species's!

shadow12
have a game that intertwines metroid and halo together

EvilCap America
A DCU based MMORPG with character customization of COH but a more diverse set of abilities and applicapable skills for things other than bashing as well as "Classes" for different kinds of heroes .Built with full explorable DC Cities like Keystone/Central Gotham Bludhaven Metropolis and Fawcett city all with different crime rates and types villians randomly appearing or plotting out crimes in secret as well as non-combat games involving things like detective work or negotiation

Darth_Otaku
It would be called ''WORLD".You can re-create yourself,so that you look hotter...
And then it's all free-roaming.You can get every job there is.Oh yeah,you start at age 18 cuz life gets interesting from there-on.You can go to college etc.Go to other countries without having the trouble of immigration papers etc.You can get a girlfriend,one-night stands,be a gangster,a cop etc.You can become a politician to save the world,a soldier,rockstar etc.And there would be a handy manual with it full of cheats on how to get infinite money!!!And not getting old!!!Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Of course you can also go online and talk to real people over the whole world.

Primitive Screwhead
Grand Theft Auto: Baghdad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.