Darth Revan vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Oh cr@p two guys with masks. Who will dominate the battle?

Darth_Janus
This battle is icky. If it was Nihilus versus Revan, the former would draw on the massive strength of the latter and it would be catastrophic. But in the most favorable scenario to Revan, he would probably arrange it so Nihilus was at a disadvantage somehow, like after a skirmish with the exile, or in some place where the Force acts erratically. In such cases, Revan would easily win.

Fishy
Well seeing as Nihilus is just as powerful as his opponent and will just eat his opponent Nihilus will win.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan

Darth_Glentract
Revan can beat anyone that the Exile did.

Wanderer259
I dunno. If Nihilus can just feed off of Revan... I might have to say my boy will lose.

The Exile had no presence in the Force or something like that, which kept Nihilus from feeding off of him/her, didn't they? I dunno, I haven't played KotOR II.

Darth_Glentract
He regained his presence beforee he fought Nihilus.

Wanderer259
Well, hell. Then if the Exile fought Nihilus without his 'Force void', then why can't Revan beat Nihilus' ass?

I say Darth Revan.

Darth_Janus
The exile was still a wound. There's a thread elsewhere where I describe the bond between Nihilus and the exile, and why only the exile can defeat him.

Wanderer259
So we basically have an entity with a unique ability that can only be defeated by an individual with a unique situation.

Fair enough.

Fishy
Yeah so any fight with Nihilus is already won by Nihilus...

Doesn't make Revan weaker, Nihilus is without any doubt the weakest Sith Lord ever, at least if he would be somewhere alone. Still considering what i said in that thread about Nihilus Revan would win, only without the fighting part. If the two met somewhere however Revan would be toast, or he had to run.

Kun-ni Habeo
he weakest sith is bandon

Darth Mantis
your right Bandon was the weakest sith. He was so easy...

Kun-ni Habeo
ya he is weak ass ho1e,but the funniest thing i found on one site about bandon it says:Like most of Malak's followers, Bandon was once a student of the Jedi. But though the Force flowed through him, Bandon could never accept the Jedi teachings. Powerful emotions like anger and hate raged within him, and they fueled his strength. When the Sith rose to power, Bandon rejected his old Master and fled to the Sith Academy on Korriban. There he embraced the dark side and the way of the Sith with every fiber of his being. His great strength in the Force, his natural cruelty and his absolute ruthlessness in his quest for power soon set him apart from his fellow students, and drew the calculating eye of Lord Malak himself. In the tradition of their order, Malak sought a single pupil from among his many followers to become his chosen apprentice: one who could learn the terrible secrets of the Sith and use them to destroy the Jedi and the Republic. So far, Darth Bandon has proven himself to be an excellent choice. Many Jedi have fallen beneath the blade of his lightsaber, and he has yet to meet his equal in combat. In time, Bandon may even challenge Malak for the mantle of Dark Lord, for this is the way of the Sith: the strong must rule, and when the apprentice surpasses the Master, the Master must fall. But such ambitions are for the future. For now, Bandon is focused on the destruction of the Republic and the slaughter and extinction of the entire Jedi Order."
i couldn' sit down

Fishy
How is Bandon weaker? Nihilus can't even control the force unless he can draw power from somebody...

You saw it with the Exila and Kreia, the Exile started getting the force back when he had bonded with Kreia. The Exile and Nihilus are both weak voids that can do nothing on their own. Nihilus only lived because he always had places to draw power from, places or people. Without it he would be worthless.

Nihilus could actually lose to a farm boy with a simple blaster, Bandon would kill any farm boy he would meet. At least if he wanted to, but he probably has better things to do with his time

Julie
eh prob Revan as always...why is it always Darth Revan

Fishy
Because normally he is more skilled and powerful then his opponents, but he can't win in this fight. His only chance is when he fights the Exile in a place where there is no Dark side or any other person present, then and only then would he stand a chanec because Nihilus could only draw from him. A fight between the two would then mean that the more skilled would win. Revan is obviously the more skilled, but how often does something like that happen?

Nihilus always has people to draw from, Nihilus will always find people or places he can draw from. There isn't a place in the universe that is complety devoid of life or the force. Revan would be eaten.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan gets eaten by the guy how can die from farmboy?

Fishy
Yes,

Nihilus has no power on his own, he is a weak a void nothing else. Only by drawing the force from others can he gain power, thats why he lost from the Exile. The exile was more powerful then anybody else at that ship, if there were even any remaining. Nihilus wanted to draw from him but couldn't, he couldn't draw from the Exile his friends because the Exile was already doing that, so what could he draw from? Nothing, perhaps a few week soldiers and try to get whatever he can from the Exile his companions but that isn't a lot. Exile killed him them

Revan however is filled with power, filled with the force, and Nihilus could draw from that, all he would need is somebody else to draw from as well and he would win.

A farm boy with a blaster in a location without the force and other poeple could win however because Nihilus would not be able to draw a lot of power from the boy, not enough to make him surive or deflect a blaster shot. Nihilus would die.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan slaughters nihilus

Fishy
How the hell would he do that? Nihilus will just draw from his power and become more powerful then Revan, Reven is toast

Naga Sadow
hate posts without arguemnst, ppl just vote on their favourite character without ever considering the facts.
if id put Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun and Tulak Hord VS. Revan ppl would still say Revan wins. why? cuz they love him as character since he was in kotor 1. and i dont say he isnt great or anything, he is one of the greatest sith lords, but he isnt allpowerful.

also, i dont think Nihilus would get killed by a farm boy. I mean, sure, he isnt great or anything, but he cant be that incompitent as not to be able to reflect balsters. i mean, he did survive the mandalorian wars, he was a jedi, and even thou he wasnt great, he still has basic abilities, doesnt he?

Fishy
No...

At least from what the rushed game ending seems to suggest Nihilus is the Exile only the dark side... A part that the Exile kicked out when (s)he lost connection to the force...

The Exile his only power is drawing power from others, thats all he does... Thats all he can do. When the Exile doesn't have anybody but a farm boy to draw from the farm boy can beat him, he just needs a blaster and some distance. No way Nihilus will be able to block or avoid it. However such a situation will never happen seeing as there is always something to draw from. Something more then just a stupid weak farm boy

Naga Sadow
then from who did the exile borrowed the powers on Malachor? there werent any friends, and i thought he could only borrow power from those, who followed him.

Fishy
Malachor did have some people on it, at least in the unfinished ending it would have had, not to mention that Malachor itself is a powerful place with filled with the spirits of light and dark Jedi.

Also when on Malachor the Exile can actually have its control of the force again, if you ask Visas to pick up Nihilus his mask you will get your connection to the force back and will no longer draw power from your friends. Which also means that for some reason Nihilus completes you, thus the theory about him being a part of the Exile he kicked away

Darth_Janus
In all reality, Revan did slaughter Nihilus, by letting the Exile do it for him.

Bandon... Poor bastard. I forget about him sometimes.

Fishy
Well thats just a theory, we don't know the truth about it. But it does seem very logical

ps: Naga read this thread for more info about Nihilus

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
In all reality, Revan did slaughter Nihilus, by letting the Exile do it for him.

Bandon... Poor bastard. I forget about him sometimes.

What does Bandon have to do with anything??

Darth_Janus
Random sympathy.

Fishy
Okay....

Darth_Janus
You guys were talking about Bandon on the first page, and somehow I skipped the second one.

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah he is soo weak,i wuld take him down in 5 minutes

Darth_Janus
Hope you brought a big box for him to sweep you into.

Kun-ni Habeo
no.actually i 'd kill him,i know it sounds stupid but i am better

Darth_Janus
lol... I tease.

Kun-ni Habeo
why?i can take bandon out,even malak...don't know about revan it wuld probably be a draw.....lol

Wanderer259
If Nihilus is part of the Exile, are they entertwined? Should Revan, in true Darth form, cut the Exile down, would that obliterate Nihilus?

Otherwise, it looks like no one short of the Exile can defeat Nihilus and so any thread with Nihilus is moot. Darth Revan loses.

Evil_l33t
Revan definately..

Revan can pwn Darth Nihilus wit his tactics. Darth Nihilus is just a sith who has not sorts of strategy wat so ever.

Fishy
Originally posted by Wanderer259
If Nihilus is part of the Exile, are they entertwined? Should Revan, in true Darth form, cut the Exile down, would that obliterate Nihilus?

Otherwise, it looks like no one short of the Exile can defeat Nihilus and so any thread with Nihilus is moot. Darth Revan loses.

It is a possiblity... But Revan did not know the Exile and Nihilus were the same, and he sure as hell couldn't go looking for somebody that could be the other part of Nihilus or find one of Nihilus his weakenesses, so he just Kreia for that.

Kreia had her own plans however, she could have just tried that theory and kill the Exile but she did not want to, besides it was to dangerous. Afterall the Exile survives if Nihilus is killed, he becomes completly who is to say Nihilus could not do the same would the Exile die? Its a risk not worth taking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.