Full Power Tyrant VS. Full Power Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

GalacticStorm
Tyrant.

Beyonder
Tyrant.

Molecule man
MM

GalacticStorm
Yeah u would say that. Psssh. Tyrant has proven his power levels make him on par with galactus when he is fully powered. Galactus and the other abstract beings would easily stomp on any of the cube beings. After the retcon that was made quite clear. Beyonder had fooled himself into thinking he was almighty with his illusion based powers after the retcon he was informed by kubik and shaper that if the celestial they were near acknowledged their presence then they would both get stomped. BYE BYE MM

kgkg
Tyrant at birth beats MM

Tyrant now looses to MM

LordFear
My money is still on MM.
When you have that kind of power. Reality and Time are at his whim to command. I don't care MM is being victorious

GalacticStorm
LF the cube beings were retconned all their past feats were devalued and written off as illusions. MM is still very powerful but it was stated that his and the other cube beings powers lies somewhere between the skyfathers and the abstracts. Tyrant being on par with Galactus would beat him.

K Von Doom
Tyrant

the Darkone
Originally posted by LordFear
My money is still on MM.
When you have that kind of power. Reality and Time are at his whim to command. I don't care MM is being victorious

What the f**k? A full powered tyrant destroyed a solar system fighting a full powered galactus. Tyrant will eat MM a$$ up and make him his b***h dude the ignorance. People not knowing what they are talking about, mm is powerful but against a being like tyrant at full strength I don't think so. Can MM destroyed a solar system hell no he wish he could and where is mm.

Molecule man
MM can basically do anything he wants, he could beat Galactus so Tyrant won't be any problem at all.

kgkg
Galactus > Cube beings

But if this is the current tyrant he will have problem with MM and will loose.

but if this is Tyrant at birth (his strongest) then he can beat MM.

people in this board doesn't seem to have respect for MM lmao he is one mad mofo.

Molecule man
People seems to overrate Galactus, I really don't think Galactus is more powerful than cube beings especially Owen.

kgkg
Originally posted by Molecule man
People seems to overrate Galactus, I really don't think Galactus is more powerful than cube beings especially Owen.
overrate galactus?

well he did battle the in-betweener.

Molecule man
Yeah a full powered Galactus is ok but he is never fully feed, and he needs to consume planets just in order so live.

Sure he's important but he is not that powerful

Linkalicious
Tyrant wins.

Even if MM was more powerful...he isn't nearly as ruthless.

the Darkone
It's been stated that he can destroyed the universe if he choose to. Galactus is to damn powerful he is one of the top beings in the universe he is o par with death and eternity, MM is no where near them. Galactus powers are greater than cube beings. In one future galactus devouer the earth and the rest of the universe including the celestials + their planet and the dreaming celestial who had tricked galactus into destroying the earth. Molecule Man is not even in the top 5 or 10 he is in the top 20. Even the phoenix force will b**ch slap MM eek! laughing

Molecule man
Alternative timeline doesn't count. Galactus is important but he is not that powerful Doom or Thanos with a cosmic cube is almost unbeatable they would destroy Galan easy.

MM is certainly in top 10, the only thing is that he isn't that ruthless

kgkg
1.) TOAA
2. The Heart Of The Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. The Infinity Gauntlet
5. Eternity/Infinity/Death
6. Oblivion
7. Phoenix Force
8. Master Order/Lord Chaos
9. High level Celestials
10. Galactus (Full power)/ Franklin Richards (full potential)/celestials
11.) Phoenix Avatars
12. Chronos
13. Love/Hate
14. Eon/Hoggoth/Oshtur/Agamotto/In-Betweener/ Watchers
15. Shaper of Worlds/Beyonder/Kubik /Molecule Man

Molecule man can't be higher than that.( which is still very high)

Who in that list can Molecule man beat? mm?

Molecule man
he can beat Shaper of worlds, Beyonder, Kubik, Phoenix avatars, Galactus, Franklin Richards.

im not sure about the others

the Darkone
No Body. No chance in hell, he still a human.

Molecule man
What about Franklin Richards he is just a mutant right!!!

Owen being a human makes him more powerful than other cubes as he showed in FF 27

kgkg
he can beat Shaper of worlds, Beyonder, Kubik, Phoenix avatars, Galactus, Franklin Richards.

im not sure about the others
Shaper of worlds, Beyonder , Kubik that's why I listed them in the same league as MM.

Molecule man
Well he is more powerful than any of them that's for sure

kgkg
What about Franklin Richards he is just a mutant right!!!

Owen being a human makes him more powerful than other cubes as he showed in FF 27
full potential

Normal frank isn't even close to those beings

Molecule man
You can start speculate about full potential you don't really know for sure how powerful he will be.

I can say that full potential MM can beat everybody right!

kgkg

the Darkone
1. TOAA (God)
2. Heart of the Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. Etenity/infinity/Death/oblivion/Full powered Galactus
5. Celestails/ Phoenix force/ Normal Galactus
6. The Watchers
7. Lord Order and Master Chaos/ Love and Hate
8. In-betweener/ Full powered Tyrant
9. Cthon/ Set/ Shuman- Groth/ Atum the God Eater-demogorge
10. eon/hoggoth/agamotto/
11. shaper of worlds/kublik/beyonder/molecule man

LordFear
I really beleive that a MM who is in full control of his powers could potentially destroy all cosmic entities at the exception of LT and TOAA

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
1. TOAA (God)
2. Heart of the Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. Etenity/infinity/Death/oblivion/Full powered Galactus
5. Celestails/ Phoenix force/ Normal Galactus
6. The Watchers
7. Lord Order and Master Chaos/ Love and Hate
8. In-betweener/ Full powered Tyrant
9. Cthon/ Set/ Shuman- Groth/ Atum the God Eater-demogorge
10. eon/hoggoth/agamotto/
11. shaper of worlds/kublik/beyonder/molecule man
Full powered Galactus is not in death league some people put them there because he an essence to the universe, the Third force of the Universe.

But in a battle he is no match for eternity/infinity etc.

LordFear
Owen has the power of the reality gem. That's what his powers pretty much allow him to do. Short of Lt and TOAA nobody else can touch him.

kgkg
Owen has the power of the reality gem. That's what his powers pretty much allow him to do. Short of Lt and TOAA nobody else can touch him.
reality?

What do you think all abstract entity does?

They are master of reality in its highest form

the Darkone
I really beleive that a MM who is in full control of his powers could potentially destroy all cosmic entities at the exception of LT and TOAA

What the f**k? are you sick in the sick head, the celestials alone will blink his a$$ out of existence. My god the ignorance, so you are saying mm can kill death,eternity,infinity,the watchers,galactus,the whole celestial race, elder gods, dude What the f**k? are on man, I have never heard so much bullsh** in my life. If molecule man was so damn powerful or important he would've been their with all the top beings to set judgment on thanos in infinity gaunlet #5. He ain't sh** to them the they will step on him or blink his out of existence, he's powerful but not that damn powerful that's why he picks on the fantastic four and not fight the big dogs, because he will know what will happen to his candy a$$.

LordFear
No he picks on FF because he is not fully aware of his full potential and have some serious inferiority complex and doubts.
Half of the people mentioned who are higher than MM in this thread weren't even present in Inifinity Saga so what's your point there chum?????
So to you, a powerful being has to be cosmic alone. MM has the potential of the reality gem at his command. That's what his full powers maximized are compared too buddy. Alterating moleculars on animate or inanimate objects and even reality to his whim. What are you stupid?
How can you not see that as potentially a limitless source of power?
If MM doesn't will to be blinked out of existence, you think it's gonna happen buddyboy?

kgkg
No he picks on FF because he is not fully aware of his full potential and have some serious inferiority complex and doubts.
Half of the people mentioned who are higher than MM in this thread weren't even present in Inifinity Saga so what's your point there chum?????
So to you, a powerful being has to be cosmic alone. MM has the potential of the reality gem at his command. That's what his full powers maximized are compared too buddy. Alterating moleculars on animate or inanimate objects and even reality to his whim. What are you stupid?
If MM doesn't will to be blinked out of existence, you think it's gonna happen buddyboy?
so only TAOO and LT are above MM?

that's what you last post sounded like.

the Darkone

Molecule man powers are good but limited. Compare to the cosmic beings please he get b**ch slap all day everyday. Celestials alone will murder him One above all, Ariemish, Exitar will eat him alive they can bend reality themselves, they change molecules at a higher level and they can create life or destroyed it at will. The reality gem is powerful when all the gems are together by it self it increase the person power reality but not by that much. If mm is so damn powerful where is he, you guys need to stop hyping people up beyond their abilites the dark phoenix fired his molecule a$$.

LordFear
I stick by that statement. During the Secret Wars saga, MM's powers we explained and Doom recognized the magnitude of his powers. He deviated from Beyonder and got buddy buddy with Owen knowing what his potential is

Molecule man
I totally agree with you LF MM would be a threat to almost every cosmic beings

DigiMark007
Between Skyfather and abstract sounds right...from everything I know at least. Tyrant, even current Tyrant, wins.

-DM

GalacticStorm
The ignorance of some people. Virtually all cosmic beings can manipulate molecules MM isnt the only one. LMAO. LF and MM please dont tell me u thought that. What puts MM in the position he is in the hierarchy is the scale to which he can manipulate matter on a molecular level. Since the retcon he and all the other cube beings are firmly positioned between the skyfathers and the abstracts. No more no less. Even the silver surfer has control over matter on a molecular level so do powerful telekinetics. However the scale MM can do it earns him his position. I think u 2 hav got it all wrong

leonidas

Molecule man
You got it all wrong MM is the most powerful cube being confirmed by Kubik in FF 27. The energy from his fight with Beyonder caused a Watcher to go blind, made a plant alive and so on.

He don't just manipulate molecules anymore he can warp reality on a universal scale not illusion like some of you say.

GalacticStorm
He does all that through his control over molecules. Yes we know and agree with the fact that he is the most powerful cube being but that doesnt change the fact that him and his other cube beings were retconned thats it end of story. So hes the most powerful out of a group of minor cosmic beings. Big Wow.!! If u dont accept that even though its in the comics then u are a living example of fanboyism at its most extreme.

the Darkone
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He does all that through his control over molecules. Yes we know and agree with the fact that he is the most powerful cube being but that doesnt change the fact that him and his other cube beings were retconned thats it end of story. So hes the most powerful out of a group of minor cosmic beings. Big Wow.!! If u dont accept that even though its in the comics then u are a living example of fanboyism at its most extreme.

Amen smile

Molecule Man overrated. What has he done lately, not a damn thing. He is not in the same league as a Thanos,tyrant as a bada$$.

Molecule man
Originally posted by the Darkone
Amen smile

Molecule Man overrated. What has he done lately, not a damn thing. He is not in the same league as a Thanos,tyrant as a bada$$.

You don't know much about MM if you think that Thanos and Tyrant is more powerful than Owen.

Maybe they are more ruthless than he is but im term of power they don't even come close!!!

Beyonder
I stick by that statement. During the Secret Wars saga, MM's powers we explained and Doom recognized the magnitude of his powers. He deviated from Beyonder and got buddy buddy with Owen knowing what his potential is

Doom did state that; he than turns around and steals Galactus' powers to fight Beyonder. He even allowed MM and the other villains to escape. MM ain't that powerful, even before Beyonder got reckoned.

Molecule man
It's not a question about reckoned or not, the truth is that what MM showed in his last apperance simply puts him above Galactus and many other cosmic beings

the Darkone
It's not a question about reckoned or not, the truth is that what MM showed in his last apperance simply puts him above Galactus and many other cosmic beings

The abstracts are to damn powerful and they are above the cube beings plain and simple. You keep referring to ff# 27 about MM that he is the most powerful cube being. That doesn't mean he is above the top 3 celestials, the stranger, infinity, oblivion, galactus, in-betweener, order&chaos, ego etc. they will all serve his candy a$$ on a silver platter. The phoenix avatrs will kill him they can do what he do but better hell they eat suns. Man talk about fanboyism to it's highest order anybody with comic book knowledge knows that the abstracts are top of the food chain even mephstio will serve him on a plate.

Molecule man
The phoenix avatars kill him? Just because they consume stars or whatever doesn't make them more powerful. Owen doesn't have to consume anything to stay powerful his powers comes from the beyonderverse which is even out of the rule of LT.

Many consider Franklin to be Celestial level and he is just a mutant and his parents aren't that powerful either.

Stranger, Galactus, Celestials, Ego aren't abstracts either. So what are you trying to say.

Beyonder

And what did he do to put him above Galactus?

Molecule man
So what's up with Galactus anyway this dude have to consume planets or he dies so how powerful is he?

Beyonder
So what's up with Galactus anyway this dude have to consume planets or he dies so how powerful is he?

That's his role. He consumes planets. What's your point?

Surfer and Thanos don't need to eat; Galactus would still stomp them. Skyfathers don't need to eat, Galactus would stomp any of them. What does eating have anything to do with it? If he's full, he can stomp on people like cube beings.

Molecule man
Yeah that's his role which is a important one but that doesn't make him powerful enough to compare agaisnt other cosmics. He is nothing compared to the Celestials!

Thor drove Galactus away with his godblast LOL

If he is full but he never is!!!

With a cosmic cube you can do anything...

Beyonder
Yeah that's his role which is a important one but that doesn't make him powerful enough to compare agaisnt other cosmics. He is nothing compared to the Celestials!

Where were the Celestials when Abraxas showed up?

But he has trouble with Juggernaut and Hulk? Right, Thor is da winna. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean after he's consumed a planet and isn't suffering from hunger.

Except that when Magus had like six of them, he wanted the Infinity Gauntlet instead.

kgkg

The same Galactus battled the In-betweener.

I am not saying that MM is weak, But he is not more powerful that Galactus.

hoorayforpeepee
saying MM is more powerful than galactus makes no sense. at all. i hope i don't start bleeding out of the brain from the sheer stupidity of that statement.

GalacticStorm
"he can beat Shaper of worlds, Beyonder, Kubik, Phoenix avatars, Galactus, Franklin Richards. "

No he can not beat any old phoenix avatar. Learn your stuff

Cosmic Cube

Why, thank you.

Superherovandal
hahahaha laughing

King Burger
Isn't a Cosmic Cube's powers limited in time and space?

That it only extends to one planet, or one solar system
at most, and then only for a limited time?

I remember reading that in one of those Marvel Universe
Handbooks.

My memory may be mistaken though.

Molecule man
"he can beat Shaper of worlds, Beyonder, Kubik, Phoenix avatars, Galactus, Franklin Richards. "

No he can not beat any old phoenix avatar. Learn your stuff

I know that you are a phoenix fan but MM owns phoenix avatars and Galactus is the most overrated cosmic being ever

Superherovandal
not Phoenix avatars. they are way above MM. so is Galactus.

Molecule man
I don't think so but that's just my opinion

GalacticStorm
Yes but if its stated in the comics otherwise then your opinion is INVALID!!!

Molecule man
It's not stated in the cosmics so your opinion is not any better than mine either

GalacticStorm
give it up MM 90% of the forum disagrees with u because u r INCORRECT!!!

Molecule man
It's ok that people have different opinions about things but it doesn't mean that it's true.

GalacticStorm
get this in2 your head. Owen was downgraded along with the other cube beings. He is the most powerful cube being i'll giv u that. But he is the most powerful outta a group of minor cosmics. This fact has been made very clear in the comics. So u hav no leg to stand on its in the comics its over MM. Sorry to shatter your dreams but thats it. Tyrant full power is on par with galactus. Either one of them would sh*t on owen. Giv it up. Storms my fave xman but i dont go arouund saying she can take out silver surfer do i? NO. Because its ridiculous.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
1.) TOAA
2. The Heart Of The Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. The Infinity Gauntlet
5. Eternity/Infinity/Death
6. Oblivion
7. Phoenix Force
8. Master Order/Lord Chaos
9. High level Celestials
10. Galactus (Full power)/ Franklin Richards (full potential)/celestials
11.) Phoenix Avatars
12. Chronos
13. Love/Hate
14. Eon/Hoggoth/Oshtur/Agamotto/In-Betweener/ Watchers
15. Shaper of Worlds/Beyonder/Kubik /Molecule Man

First time that I agree with you almost compeltely, beaucse I would give PF in leauge of Death, Eternity, Infinity. Tyran would own MM.

Molecule man
Owen would own Galactus, he needs planets to survive and stop saying that this is his role. He may be important be powerwise he is a joke

the Darkone
Owen would own Galactus, he needs planets to survive and stop saying that this is his role. He may be important be powerwise he is a joke

Galactus eats palnets to survive also to keep the universe population down hello read for understanding. Galactus is one of the three celestial trinity with eternity and death as balance of the universe. What role does molecule man plays ? none he just a water boy wishing to be as powerful.

Darth_Erebus
The Fantastic Four have beaten molecule man without any help from The watcher. Tyrant eats him for breakfast and Galactus wouldn't even notice him.

GalacticStorm
Oh yeaaah. I remember this thread!! eek! Look how everyones all grown up now. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Yes but if its stated in the comics otherwise then your opinion is INVALID!!!

The irony wink

Oh yeaaah. I remember this thread!! eek! Look how everyones all grown up now. wink

The irony wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
The irony wink

The irony wink

Back at ya big grin

Maestro
MM beats Tyrant evil face

rolling on floor laughing

Ex11B
Molecule Mans lack of ruthlessness will cost him against Tyrant.

Tyrant has no compassion,and that will give him the win.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ex11B
Molecule Mans lack of ruthlessness will cost him against Tyrant.

Tyrant has no compassion,and that will give him the win.

Plus the fact that the cube beings just arent as powerful as Tyrant/Galactus level beings as Kubik said. With that in mind i really dont think MM's demeanour really factors into it.

Mider
how does death even factor into being up there with eternity has she ever once showed any power that could make her compare to eternity, she got beat by the elders of the universe who ran from galactus and were killed by normal beings and some of galactus heralds, only good feet i can remeber is that she destroyed a death god walker by removing all the dead souls inside him.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mider
how does death even factor into being up there with eternity has she ever once showed any power that could make her compare to eternity, she got beat by the elders of the universe who ran from galactus and were killed by normal beings and some of galactus heralds, only good feet i can remeber is that she destroyed a death god walker by removing all the dead souls inside him.

She factors up there because she is the sister of Eternity, Infinity, and Oblivion. She is also one of the 3 fundamental forces of the universe along with Eternity and Galactus. If Galactus is supposed to be the balance between Eternity and Death, it stands to reason that the two are equal in importance and power.

manjaro
MM cant be beaten by tyrant...are you mofokers crazy!!! MM is just a compassionate, simpleton version of Mad Jim Jaspers..if not more powerful, sure retcon has f ****ed up the cubes mythos , but they have since been retconned twice since then so Owen is a true reality warper now, he just lacks the intelligence, and imagination to weild his powers effectively...i mean even b4 doom removed the mental blocks he was dropping 150 billion ton mountains on ppl, and once said blocks were removed he re-lit all the stars of a previously snuffed out galaxy...and thats when he was just getting the hang of his powers.

Xplosive
Originally posted by manjaro
MM cant be beaten by tyrant...are you mofokers crazy!!! MM is just a compassionate, simpleton version of Mad Jim Jaspers..if not more powerful, sure retcon has f ****ed up the cubes mythos , but they have since been retconned twice since then so Owen is a true reality warper now, he just lacks the intelligence, and imagination to weild his powers effectively...i mean even b4 doom removed the mental blocks he was dropping 150 billion ton mountains on ppl, and once said blocks were removed he re-lit all the stars of a previously snuffed out galaxy...and thats when he was just getting the hang of his powers.

Did Kubik say tha Celestials are far beyond Cosmic Cubes.
Full powered Tyarnt would humiliate Full powered Molecule Man.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by manjaro

All opinion or poor recollection:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10805364191.jpg&s=x11

As first mentioned in the fantastic four annual and as subsequently referred to in this 90's bio, Molecule mans power is dwarfed by the likes of the Celestials, Galactus and even the Watchers. All of the feats youre referring to happened back in the 80's so with that in mind according to the aforementioned sources they could easily be achieved by the Watchers and upwards. A full powered Tyrant is on par with Galactus, he would annihilate Molecule Man.

Wynndar
You got it all wrong MM is the most powerful cube being confirmed by Kubik in FF 27. The energy from his fight with Beyonder caused a Watcher to go blind, made a plant alive and so on.

He don't just manipulate molecules anymore he can warp reality on a universal scale not illusion like some of you say.

Owen is certainly above a Watcher...but Full powered MM would still get whuped by full power Tyrant who was destroying galaxies in his fights with Galactus in his day.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wynndar
Owen is certainly above a Watcher...but Full powered MM would still get whuped by full power Tyrant who was destroying galaxies in his fights with Galactus in his day.

No MM is not certainly above a Watcher. Not according to official sources since the demotion of the cube beings. Due to the pledge of non interference however Molecule Man has better feats than we've seen from a Watcher, theres a difference.

Wynndar
That happened after the demotion...although he was demoted, the modern MM is way more powerful than when he was originally demoted.

GalacticStorm
That happened after the demotion...although he was demoted, the modern MM is way more powerful than when he was originally demoted.

He may have performed some impressive feats since the demotion, but never since the demotion has his position in the hierarchy been shown or stated on panel to have changed since it was clarified by sources such as the fantastic four annuals and handbook entries. Youre making assumptions.

Wynndar
I thought the last F4 annual he appeared in stated he had become more powerful...and that was the issue where the Watcher went blind. Do u have scans?

GalacticStorm
I thought the last F4 annual he appeared in stated he had become more powerful...and that was the issue where the Watcher went blind. Do u have scans?

Tell me the issue number and i'll post some.

Wynndar
i think someone said it was annual #27...I cant garuantee it tho... U sound like u've read the issue where the Watcher went blind? which one was it?

ctu_stylez
pre retcon mm owns tyrant

Mr Master
Originally posted by ctu_stylez
pre retcon mm owns tyrant

pre retcon Molecule Man not only owns Tyrant but the rest of the cosmics aswell including the Living Tribunal.

Only Jean Grey(Phoenix Force)may be able to oppose him,
Thanos with the Heart of the Infinite may give him a fight but would loose in the end, after all Thanos only destroyed a universe, he did however absorb all the beings of said universe, including Abstracts and LT which is why I say he'll give him a fight(maybe), pre retcon Molecule Man could have destroyed the Multiverse just like Classic Beyonder.

Here we see the kind of respect MM had.

When the Watcher literally bowed down to him, and BEGGED for him to help in stopping the all powerful Beyonder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.