Multiple Man vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
ok....lets think about this.....Flash kicks almost everyones butt because he can react faster and move at almost light speed....yet everything he does against MM would just make him multiply.....so who wins???

Draco69
Multiple Man relys on kinetic energy. The Flash steals kinetic energy. All done.

jrodslam
Dam this is no fair. I love both flash and Multiple everytime flash hits Jamie, he makes a dupe. BUT if he knocks the main Jamie out, all the dupes dissapear. Flash wins. Hurts me to say.

Lord-of-Dreams
I am not gonna give my opinion on this one, but I'm still gonna keep up with the discussion, just to see if there are any MM fanboys. lol

jrodslam
Well im a MM fanboy, but I dont even see him winning this fight.

Blair Wind
ok im not an MM fanboy but even if his power is based on kinetic energy it isnt what Flash steals (steals the speed right, or is this new?).....i mean if MM snaps his fingers he can be like an army....and Flash isnt gonna use his Infinity mass punch the first time.....but question if the first MM is knocked out with one punch does that not create a dupe if its an uncontrollable process?

Draco69
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ok im not an MM fanboy but even if his power is based on kinetic energy it isnt what Flash steals (steals the speed right, or is this new?).....i mean if MM snaps his fingers he can be like an army....and Flash isnt gonna use his Infinity mass punch the first time.....but question if the first MM is knocked out with one punch does that not create a dupe if its an uncontrollable process?

Flash can steal kinetic energy. Which is how he can stop bullets in their tracks.

If he knocks out the first dupe then MM is finished. The Flash would take him out before his fingers get even close together.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Multiple Man relys on kinetic energy. The Flash steals kinetic energy. All done.
well done.

jrodslam
If Flash hits the original Jamie, it makes a dupe even if he gets knocked out. If Jamie makes a dupe then get knocked out the dupes dissapear along with Jamie being knocked out.

Blair Wind
Ok but if he gets knocked out then maybe all the rest of his dupes dissapear but then one more dupe would be duplicated in the process and the process is endless......and could someone explain the whole Flash steals kinetic energy......i though he stole speed.....and thats it....how does kinetic energy have to do with MM anyways...just asking in all my ignorance.....

jrodslam
Well if hes at his max at making dupes, then yes if hes knocked out they all dissapear leaving him unconcious.

If hes not maxed, and is knocked out, the impact makes a dupe, and that dupe can think for himself and can also create another dupe.

Kinetic energy is from causing motion or applied to force actually exerted. So theres more than 1 way to have kinetic energy.

Multiple Mans kinetic energy is from the force or impact that is applied to his body that creates the dupe. Snapping of fingers, stomping the ground, getting punched.

Superman running at greats speeds is his pure muscle and leg work along with anyone else in motion. Flash has the ability to steal that energy that is being created by the motion to render the person motionless or slowing their speed.

Blair Wind
but i thought he didnt have a max anymore....and if he does whats his max.......but i mean....common.....an army of MM vs....flash....i mean i see him winning most of the fights and im playing devils advocate but man MM should get more credit......

ebonyblade1
Multiple Man doesn't know his full potential. In AOA he was apocs infinities. An army of many originating as one. What I don't understand is how does flash stealing kinetic evergy solve anything? Flash hits him then you have another dupe. What is flash going to do absorb the dupe? His ability to absorb kinetic energy won't work. He would need to kill one of the dupes to win. This sends all of the Jaimes in to shock. Unless he has recently gotten over that little weakness.

jrodslam
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
He would need to kill one of the dupes to win. This sends all of the Jaimes in to shock. Unless he has recently gotten over that little weakness.

I believe so. But he still has some type of connection. In the Madrox series, he sent one of his dupes out for a night on the town and he got drunk off it through mental synapse. But he didnt even know one of the dupes got stabbed. If he absorbs the dupe right before he dies, then he gets the memories and the trauma of that dupe at he moment.

The most dupes ive even seem him make was 39 in X-Factor 73.

Metalmanx
Hell, Flash doesn't need to punch them. He could do a multitude of things.

He could snap each and every neck of both Jaime and the dupes. I don't see many dupes being formed after that.

He could race around them in a way that it creates a vaccum, sucking all of the oxygen from around them. Obviously, this suffocates them, giving them nothing to multiply from.

I like Multiple Man myself, but Flash has this one easily.

jplatinum
Flash hit him 1 time and the multiple man has multiple funerals.

eleveninches
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Flash/Animated%20Flash.gif
vs
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/X-Men/divers/MultipleMan02.gif

ebonyblade1
Poor multiple man. he could win with prep time. outside of that there is not much he can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.