Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
First Match. Maul and Sion versus Dooku and Bane. No force powers restrictions. Setting: The bridge of the Ravager.

Have at it.

Darth_Glentract
This is close. Is this after Bane gets the parasites on him? If so his team would probably win because the beetles pumped adreniline(?) into his vains and could stop light hits from a lightsaber. If its before Sion and Maul win.

Darth_Janus
Hm. I didn't know that about Bane. Well, take him either way. Make an argument for both cases, I guess.

Darth_Nefarus
I think Dooku and Bane have this on lock

Darth_Glentract
Dont underestimate Sion.http://200px-sion

Darth_Nefarus
I'm not, but I know both Dooku and Bane could waste Maul, and once Maul got taken down, the two on one would win

Darth_Janus
Sion and Bane would make a good fight in itself. But I agree, I think Bane and Dooku take this one, albeit not easily.

Darth_Glentract
Janus, since you started this thread, is it after Bane gets the parasites on him?

Darth_Janus
Sure, why not? I mean, even that would make his and Sion's bashing of each other more enjoyable.

Next match: Vader and Dooku versus Revan and Traya. No force power restrictions. Setting: Emperor's throne room on the Death Star. For any special conditions or observations, feel free to bring them up.

Darth Mantis
Sion and Maul with their rage go full force at the opposing team. Dooku says to Bane "Lend me your saber". Bane nods his head at Dooku and gives it to him. Dooku then said "I will give you power beyond your wildest dreams if you become a human body shield for me". Bane then says "yes yes power." He agrees. While that is happening Sion then said to Maul "they can't handle us both if we attack as one". Maul nods. As they approach, Dooku then grabs Bane and says "at least you have your honor". Dooku pushes Bane into Maul's lightsaber which causes him to fall backwards into Sion. Sion's lightsaber then goes into the back of his new ally that screams in agony. Maul, having a double bladed lightsaber, cuts off Sion's right leg.

Both Maul and Sion on the ground, screaming over their injuries. They both try to get up but fail. Dooku laughing at their ignorance starts to walk towards them. They both try to crawl away, but the pain overwhelms them so they lay idle hoping he would spare them. Dooku, looking down at them then says "you should of took the job at Walmart". He then activates the two lighsabers and decapitates them both. Walking away his last words were "I wonder how much walmart pays"?

- Just kidding

Darth Mantis
I would say Dooku and Bane.

Darth_Janus
lol... And thus Dooku wins.

Darth_Glentract
Revan and Traya kill them with a mere whim. Jusk kigging, but Revan and Traya definetly take this one.

Darth_Janus
I agree. Revan and Traya win.

Wanderer259
Sion/Maul vs Dooku/Bane

I don't know anything about Darth Sion; I haven't played KotOR II yet. I'll just sit this one out, but my money's probably on it coming down to a fight between Maul and Bane as the deciding factor - Bane wins that.

Vader/Dooku vs Revan/Traya

Revan alone trumps both of his opponents. He outmatches them individually in every way. Just for the sake of it, however, I'll give an argument for Vader and Revan in sheer power. Say they're equal. Revan still bests Vader due to his experience, skill, and knowledge. But anyway, though he outmatches them both, both combatants are dangerous enough in their own right. However, with Traya at Revan's side, it at the very least removes their advantage of numbers, not to mention that Traya is powerful in her own right (though I believe Revan achieved, in the end, a level of strength beyond Traya, but that's another argument). Revan/Traya have this in the bag.

Darth_Janus
Wanderer, I like a lot of your reasoning thus far, having stumbled across your posts. But I must warn you, for your own sanity, by saying Revan outstrips Vader in every way (even though it's probably very very true) there's gonna be vader loyalists coming out of the woodwork, with sayings like:

"Vader is the Chosen One. He beats all"

to...

"These silly video game characters are overhyped/overpowered."

Not exactly logical rebuttals, but it'll come, trust me.

Wanderer259
I've already explained my stance on 'The Chosen One'. His tools to do what he did are through sheer destiny, not personal skill or power. The only true argument for Vader being a bad-ass is the fact that Obi-Wan said, "Hey! I see more bacteria in his blood than Yoda has!" and who is to say that Revan isn't more powerful than Yoda? He was said to be a powerful master in the original trilogy and back then all we had to go by was that he was much, much, much more powerful than Luke, but that's not saying much. Luke, strictly movie-wise, is just shy of 'weak' as far as Jedi go. In the prequels, all we have is that Yoda is a council member, its supposed virtual 'leader', and his fight with Dooku. His fight with Dooku was a stalemate and even the council back in the day feared Revan like a small child in a tent full of psycho clowns. Other than that, we've got Vader vs Obi, which was won through Obi's own allowance, and Vader vs Luke, which... well, we all know what kind of fight that was.

Vader isn't as strong as Revan, and I'll stick to that. Prophecy be damned, and besides, since when did Revan have anything to do with the prophecy? At one point, wasn't Revan in question to be the Sith'ari himself?

Darth_Glentract
Where did it say that Revan was thought to be the Sith'ari? I'm not saying that I dont believe you, I just dont remember ever hearing that. Anyway, I think he may have been the true Chosen One and GL is just taking everyone for a ride.

Darth_Janus
I think so. Kreia said as much, I believe.

You and I are going to get along great, I think.

Look! I have some bacteria in my blood! More than Yoda, who's like two feet tall! Am I it?

Darth_Glentract
"Look! I have some bacteria in my blood! More than Yoda, who's like two feet tall! Am I it?".

Runs and changes the Archives.

Darth_Janus
Good job, Master Sifodyas. Now, go contract some roughed up Manadalorian to make clones for the great army I will defect to later in life.

Fishy
Sion and Maul get their ass kicked by Dooku and Bane...

But if they can kill Sion? Thats another thing, doesn't really matter they would still lose and Sion could just be locked up in the worst situation imaginable...

Vader and Dooku versus Revan and Traya

IMO you can remove either Revan or Traya from that list and the other one would still win. Traya has an incredible command of the force and isn't a weak fighter either, she would beat both of them perhaps not with ease but she would still be able to do it.

The same goes for Revan, he outclasses both of them in every single way and even together those two wouldn't be able to last against him. Revan and Traya together however would win, and do so easily

Darth_Janus
I thought as much.

Match three. Revan and Naga Sadow versus Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Drama. Setting is the bridge of Revan's ship. No restrictions.

Fishy
God this is hard...

I'm still not quite sure who i think is more powerful Exar or Revan... But lets just say Exar... I do think Revan is more powerful then Ulic so Revan can beat him and Naga Sadow is probably more powerful then Exar Kun so he would beat Exar.

not as hard afterall, Revan and Naga Sadow win. Naga outclasses Exar, Revan outclasses Ulic.

Darth_Janus
Naga, being a true Sith and an ancient, does tip things heavily into Revan's camp, yeah. I agree.

Kun-ni Habeo
dooku & bane
revan&traya
revan&naga
they all win

Darth_Glentract
Naga Sadow and Revan win.

Darth_Janus
Match... four, I think. Maul and Exar Kun versus Tulak Hord and Darth Bandon.

Darth_Janus
Whoops... Blades only... Setting: my backyard.

jackstain
Maul and Sion because if Dooku's force gets taken away, he cant really do much seeing as how hes too old and decrepid, and cant use the force to give him energy. thats the only way he is so damn good with a saber. ill find the insider where it says that yoda needs force to fight with saber, and post it later, for proof.

Darth_Glentract
Maul and Exar Kun versus Tulak Hord and Darth Bandon

Tulak bets Exar, Maul beats Bandon. Bandon acts as meat shield. Tulak kills Maul.

jackstain
ur kidding me.

Exar force chokes bandon before the fight begins, they both nut-tap hord via lightsaber.

Darth_Glentract
The implication is that Tulak Hord came *before* Ludo and the rest, per the dialogue in Knights II. He's described as one of the "very first" successful lightsaber practitioners, still the greatest in history.

The descriptors make it sound as if Hord's era occurred back around 10,000 BSW4 or afterward, back when the first lightsabers were introduced. The Vultar Cataclysm took place around 4,250 BSW4.

Tukal is considered better than Naga Sadow. Naga Sadow was able to rip out the cores of stars.

Darth_Janus
Maul couldn't rip the core out of a Duracell battery compared to Tulak.

Wanderer259
This is a tough one. Tulak trumps Maul, but Exar is there to back him up. Bandon isn't worth much, in my opinion, so we've pretty much got Tulak on his own. Tough. Both Maul and Exar are great combatants vs the best duelist ever.

I dunno. Draw?

jackstain
maul will kick ur grandma in the gums, and cut off each of her saggin @ss ****, with a vengence, and she'll go down like the kool-aid guy after a swift kick to the tights!

F*ck you!

lol, im playin, but hes so cooool^^^

Darth_Janus
Mental image of my grandma... Damn you, Darth Alf... lol

jackstain
lmao

Fishy
Who ever said Bandon was nothing, he wasn't all that powerful in Kotor, but he did kill a lot of Jedi...

Bandon would actually stand a good chance against Maul who knows he might win. Actually i think he does..

Tulak kills Exar, and if necessary he kills Maul after that. Either way the Tulak Bandon team wins

Wanderer259
Hrm, well, I meant Bandon is nothing compared to the other three. But that might just be bias looking through the eyes of Revan, there. Afterall, our vision in the game IS skewed; we're freaking Darth Revan.

I still think it's a very close fight with no clear winner. At least for me.

Fishy
Yeah i always figured Bandon was weak too, but if you listen to what is said about him, read that thing about him on the Kotor side and see what he has accomplished you can't really think that he is weak anymore.

Afterall he was the apprentice of the Dark Lord, who could choice from thousands of apprentices and would logicly choose the most powerful one.

If there was somebody more powerful then Bandon, he/she would have just killed Bandon and taken over the role as apprentice.

Bandon is said to have killed many Jedi with his lightsaber and has not met an opponent that could beat him. Not that, that means he can't be beaten though. Just not by the Jedi he has faced, and seeing as he is the apprentice of the Dark Lord those Jedi were probably pretty powerful on their own.

I always thought Bandon was weak, but after considering all of that shit, i have come to conclusion that he is indeed quite powerful. Probably more so then Maul. Afterall from what i can tell he has faced more opponents and probably a few powerful one's too

Darth_Janus
Sounds plausible. Bandon and Tulak win, I think. Next fight...

Vader and Revan versus Marka Ragnos. No force powers restricted. Setting: Korriban valley.

Wanderer259
Ooooh. This is fun.

I'm going with Vader/Revan on this. Marka Ragnos is incredibly powerful, but Revan is also immensely powerful and with Vader's strength at his side, it'll make things all the worse for Marka. Vader's power pushing on Ragnos while Revan gets in his face will be really nasty.

Darth_Janus
I'm not too sure Revan and Vader have this one down. While I think the two combined would be an amazing force, Marka Ragnos cows people like Naga Sadow every day. And Naga Sadow could take Revan, albeit not too easily.

Darth_Nefarus
Revan and Vader would smoke him. There's only one of him and Revan alone is a war machine. Vader is a machine who enjoys war. I think they got it on lock.

Darth_Janus
For the time being, I am remaining indecisive. But I'm making another match too... Last one's not closed yet. Actually, none are.

Next round. Fallen Bastila and Maul versus Visas and Malak. No force restrictions. Setting: Atris' Meditation Chambers

Kun-ni Habeo
vader/revan
tulak/maul
fallen bastila/maul
they win

Fishy
Revan and Vader vs Marka Ragnos I'm really not sure

On the one hand you have Revan and Vader who were both quite experienced fighter, granted Revan a lot more.

- Revan never once met somebody that could match him, so we have no real idea on how powerful he is.
- Still the opponents he faced were incredibly powerful along with a lot of Jedi in that time still Revan was Superior
- Revan is calm in a fight and manages to draw full power from the Dark Side, he knows shit that even Marko didn't know. Then again Marka knows stuff Revan did not.
- Revan as a lightsaber duelist from what i gathered pretty much had his own style and was experienced in many styles of fighting. Would he use something Marka was not familiar with he could stand a chance.

One on one I'm sure Marka would win, but would Revan have Vader on his side and use for instance a double bladed lightsaber that wasn't even around in Marka his time they could probably defeat him. Barely but still pull it off, it would be a damn though fight though, and if they win they would both be wounded badly... Still I'm not sure so i won't really say either one of them wins.

Now for Bastila and Maul versus Visas and Malak.

This one is a lot easier, i think Malak heavily outclassed Maul and Bastila. He has seen more opponents more fights and is definitely more skilled then those two. Remember he did stand up against Revan and Bastila at the same time, granted he couldn't kill them but he did manage to take Bastila away with him, and Revan even then was a lot more powerful then Maul. Bastila has not gained a lot of strength since she was captured and became Malak his apprentice. The only reason Malak made her his apprentice was because she controlled Battle Meditation like no other.

Visas is just an extra to make it easier for Malak. If she dies or not hardly matters Malak still wins.

Kun-ni Habeo
i agree on malak visas

Darth_Janus
Hm. I'm of a mind to agree on Malak/Visas victory. Malak himself was one of nine amazingly powerful Jedi before he went Sith... I think. Why am I remembering that and from where? I have no clue. Oh well. He was very capable and well respected by the council. Hence why he wasn't exiled for working with Revan to organize hordes of Jedi against the council's wishes to participate in war.

Fishy
Actually thats not the reason. The Exile is the only Exile the rest did not return to face the council. Its said so a lot of times in Kotor II by Atris amongst others, you would think she would know stuff like that.

And that Malak was highly respected? You probably got that from pretty much any Master on Dantooine who you ask about Malak and Revan. Revan was said to have been so powerful that he could have created a new age for the Jedi and he would have lead them. Malak however was also seen as a legendaric fighter and great leader by them. His skill with a lightsaber was great even before he became a Sith Lord...

Darth_Janus
Yes, but I imagine Revan and Malak were in the Core worlds preaching and recruiting for some time before they garnered enough support to lead armies.

Fishy
Never shows any evidence of that. They were both popular and both legends before they went to face the Mandelorians. Malak and Revan both probably spoke to Jedi on their way there and gathered a few of them, but that does not explain why they would be seen as legends before that or for that matter why masters would see them as legends.

Besides Revan and Malak were the first to join, many joined later. Thats what is said about it. They had already joined the war before they started talking to others about joining. After they destroyed the Mandelorians they just vanished. Rumours spreaded about them being on a few worlds (Korriban, Dantooine, Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban) Thats probably all they did. Not talk to a lot of people to make them love them.

That just happened because they really were great

Darth_Janus
Next match...

Sidious and Mara Jade versus Malak and Sion. No restrictions. Setting: Tattoine desert.

Fishy
This is one of the first times i'm going to use the setting as an advantage for the winning party

Malak and Sion win imo..

Sidious was a poweful Sith Lord and Mara was his personal assasin and then the wife of Luke but she was no real powerful Jedi Master, she couldn't stand up against Sion, who had more experience, somebody who sleeps with vibroblades for fun, and can hold on a lot longer. He has seen more combat against Jedi then she has, which is another great advantage for him. And although she would surely hurt him, he will win this. Not to mention that Sion has a very hard time getting tired. And in a planet thats so warm in the middle of the sun its very easy to get tired, for anybody but Sion. A tired opponent is much easier to beat.

Now why the hell would i think Malak could beat Sidious? Because personally i have seen Malak done more stuff that impresses me, i don't think Sidious stands a real chance against Malak. His control over the force probably isn't any greater and if it is not by much, he has not seen more combat. He has not fought more Jedi or Sith. Malak has done more then Sidious has. But even if Malak could not win, then Sion wouldl help tip the balance.

Kun-ni Habeo
sidious and mara

Darth_Janus
I agree with Fishy on this one. and the setting itself does make a difference.

Let's make another match. Remember, all previous matches are open for discussion.

Sidious and Malak versus Revan and Exar Kun. No restrictions. Setting: The heart of the Star Forge.

Fishy
Revan and Exar no chllange.

Sidious will be beaten by Revan or Exar the same goes for Malak. All four are Sith Lords so the star forge makes no difference. Sidious and Malak will be beaten with ease.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan and kunT waste them in 30 seconds

Darth_Glentract
Revan and Exar win.

Malak kills exar
Revan kills Sidious

Darth_Janus
I don't see Malak killing Exar Kun...

Darth_Glentract
Although I know I used to say that Exar was the best all of the time, today I must not be thinking strait because I seriously think Malak would beat Exar

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
you're nuts man

Darth_Janus
lol... It happens.

Darth_Glentract
i will support Malak!

20 str!!!

Darth Malak: Male Human Jedi Guardian 11/Sith Lord 9: Init +2 (+2 Dex); Defense 26 (+2 Dex, +14 class); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 158/16; Atk +23/+18/+13/+8 melee (7d8 +5, lightsaber) or +24/+19/+14/+9 melee (2d6 +9, crit 19-20, ancient mastercraft Sith sword), +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Block, DR 5, enhanced Force powers, deflect (defense +2, attack -3), exceptional minions, Jedi Knight, resource access; SV Fort +16, Ref +15, Will +14; SZ M; FP 11; DSP 30; Rep +5; Str 20, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 13, Wis 17, Cha 20. Challenge Code H.

Equipment: Lightsaber, ancient mastercraft Sith sword (attack +1, damage +4), vast resources of mysterious origin.

Skills: Balance +7, Intimidate +19, Knowledge (Sith lore) +14, Pilot +11, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Sith*, Speak Basic, Speak Sith*.

Force Skills: Affect Mind +9, Control Mind +14, Battlemind +17, Enhance Ability +15, Fear +20, Force Defense +15, Force Grip +18, Force Lightning +24, Force Strike +11, Move Object +15, Telepathy +13.

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Sith sword)*, Force-Sensitive, Power Attack, Skill Emphasis (Knowledge ), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Drain Force*, Force Mind, Force Whirlwind, Hatred*, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Malevolent, Master Defense, Mettle, Rage*, Sense, Sith Sorcery*, Sith Sword Defense*.

Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 5 -- Darth Malak ignores the first five points of any kind of damage. Whether this is due to hidden armor linked to his voice mask or the physical result of Sith alchemy is anyone's guess.

Enhanced Force Powers -- Using a mysterious power source as yet undiscovered (complete Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic to learn more), Darth Malak possesses extraordinary dark side Force powers out of proportion, in game terms, with his class and level. He gained three additional Force feats and 24 bonus skill points exclusively for dark side skills. In any battle, the first Force point Darth Malak spends on a dark side-related roll does not subtract from his total.

Aayya Secura

Aayla Secura: Female Twi'lek Jedi Guardian 6; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Defense 17 (+5 class, +2 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 48/11; Atk +7/+2 melee (3d8, crit 19-20, lightsaber), +8/+3 ranged; SQ +1 species bonus to Fort checks, bonus language (Speak lekku), Deflect (extend defense and attack), Force training, low-light vision; SV Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +2; SZ M; FP 3; DSP 4; Rep 2; Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 9, Cha 15, Challenge Code D.

Equipment: Twi'lek Jedi robes, lightsaber, Delta-7 Starfighter (assigned by Jedi Council). Skills: Astrogate +2, Balance +11, Craft (lightsaber) +1, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +4, Pilot +11, Read/Write Twi'leki, Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic, Speak Lekku, Speak Kiffar, Speak Twi'leki.

Force Skills: Battlemind +5, Enhance Ability +7, Force Grip +5, Move Object +6.

Feats: Alter, Combat Reflexes, Control, Dodge, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Sense, Weapon Finesse (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, simple weapons.

Beats one of the most powerful Jedi KNIGHTS(I know she's not a master) by(relatively) far.

Darth_Glentract
whew. sanity returned. I just remembered Exar Kun fought off ten thousand Jedi.

Darth_Janus
20 Str? Well, he is a big guy. Where did you get those stats?

Darth_Glentract
wizard.com

Darth_Janus
Score... I love stats.

Wanderer259
Got any others for us, Glen?

Darth_Glentract
well I gues I can reach in the old magic hat.

ARC Trooper: Male Human Scout 2/Soldier 6/Elite Trooper 4; Init +6; Defense 19 (+7 class, +2 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 96/17; Atk +13/+8/+3 melee (1d3+2, punch) or +13/+8/+3 ranged (3d8, light repeating blaster rifle) or +13/+8/+3 ranged (3d6, blaster pistol); SQ DR 2 (armor), trailblazing, uncanny dodge (Dex bonus); SV Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +7; SZ M; FP 2; Rep +4; Str 14, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 9. Challenge Code E.

Equipment: Medium powered battle armor (DR 2, adds +2 equipment bonus to Listen, Search, and Spot checks), comlink, light repeating blaster rifle, blaster pistol, 6 frag grenades.

Skills: Climb +16, Computer Use +9, Demolitions +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (Tactics) +11, Listen +15, Survival +8, Read/Write Basic, Search +7, Speak Basic, Spot +16.

Feats: Armor Proficiencies (light, medium, heavy, powered), Dodge, Endurance, Improved Initiative, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Toughness, Weapon Focus (light repeating blaster rifle), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibroweapons).

Craft: KE-8 Enforcer Ship
Class: Starfighter
Size (Starship Scale): Tiny (13 m tall, 4 m long)
Size (Character Scale): Gargantuan
Hyperdrive: None
Passengers: 1
Cargo Capacity: 2 tons
Consumables: None
Cost: 80,000 (new)
Maximum Speed in Space: Cruising (2 squares per action)
Atmospheric Speed: 400 km/h
Crew: 1 (Skilled +4)
Initiative: +6 (+2 size, +4 crew)
Maneuver: +2 (+2 size, +4 crew)
Defense: 15 (+2 size, +3 armor)
Shield Points: 0
Hull Points: 55 (DR 5)
Weapon: Electroshock Stun Device (Melee attack, Stun Fort DC 26). Weapon: Manipulator arms -- When hovering or moving slowly, the KE-8's powerful manipulators can act as a melee weapon with a successful Pilot check (DC 12) that may initiate a grapple (grapple check +26, Strength 30) or a single punch per round (attack +10 melee against characters or +16 melee against starships, bludgeoning damage 1d12+10).
Challenge Code: C

Home > Roleplaying Games > Star Wars: RPG

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Hazard and Rocket Troopers
Expanded Universe Characters from the Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Videogame
By Cory Herndon

As a wise Iskalonian once observed, "the Empire has insisted on adapting their stormtroopers to every climate." In the struggle to retain some control over the galaxy they once ruled with an iron fist, Imperial leaders ordered the military to focus even more on trooper specialization. Two of the most successful were the heavily armored hazard trooper and the explosive, airborne rocket trooper.

During the New Republic era, hazard troopers are known to occupy some parts of the Tibanna mining facility on Kril'dor, while rocket troopers have been spotted on Vjun. Due to the added expense of their equipment and training, Imperial leaders usually station these troopers only at their most important bases and space stations.

Hazard Trooper
Hazard Trooper: Male Human Thug 14; Init +0; Defense 15 (+5 class); Spd 6 m; VP/WP -/17; Atk +18/+13/+8 melee (2d6+4, vibroblade) or +15/+10/+5 ranged (4d8, crit 19-20, heavy repeating blaster) or +14/+9/+4 ranged (3d6, blaster pistol); SQ +2 equipment bonus on Listen and Spot checks, DR 8 (armor), immune to acid, cold, and heat damage; SV Fort +11, Ref +4, Will +4; SZ M; FP 0; DSP 0; Rep +3; Str 18, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 12. Challenge Code E.

Equipment: Comlink, hazard trooper armor, heavy repeating blaster rifle.

Skills: Computer Use +2, Demolitions +2, Intimidate +18, Knowledge (Tactics) +10, Listen +6, Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic, Spot +6.

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light, medium, powered), Heroic Surge, Toughness, Weapon Focus (heavy repeating blaster), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons).

Special Qualities: Hazard trooper armor grants the wearer all the standard stormtrooper skill bonuses (+2 equipment bonus on Listen and Spot checks) and complete immunity to acid damage and all temperature extremes (hazard troopers can even walk through molten lava unharmed). Any saving throw associated with acid, heat, or cold automatically succeeds. The armor also serves as a functioning space suit that can keep the wearer alive in a vacuum (or underwater) for up to three days.

Hazard trooper armor is a stormtrooper armor variant and has the following statistics:

Damage Maximum Armor Check Speed Speed
Cost Reduction Dex Bonus Penalty (10 m) (6 m) Weight
20,000 8 +0 -8 6 2 50 kg

Rocket Trooper: Male Human Thug 14; Init +0; Defense 15 (+5 class); Spd 8 m or fly (poor) 6 m; VP/WP -/16; Atk +16/+11/+6 melee (1d6+2, combat knife) or +18/+13/+8 ranged (4d8 +1, Merr-Sonn missile system ) or +17/+12/+7 ranged (3d6, blaster pistol); SQ +2 equipment bonus on Listen and Spot checks, DR 5 (armor); SV Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +4; SZ M; FP 0; DSP 0; Rep +3; Str 14, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 10. Challenge Code E.

Equipment: Comlink, rocket trooper armor, Merr-Sonn missile system (rocket launcher).

Skills: Computer Use +1, Demolitions +6, Intimidate +17, Knowledge (Tactics) +12, Listen +4, Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic, Spot +4.

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light, medium, powered), Improved Initiative, Toughness, Weapon Focus (Merr-Sonn missile system), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons).

Special Qualities: Rocket trooper armor grants the wearer all the standard stormtrooper skill bonuses (+2 equipment bonus on Listen and Spot checks) and comes equipped with a simple rocket pack that allows brief periods of flight (the pack's fuel lasts for 20 rounds, whether fired continually or in short bursts).

Rocket trooper armor is a stormtrooper armor variant and has the following statistics:

Damage Maximum Armor Check Speed Speed
Cost Reduction Dex Bonus Penalty (10 m) (6 m) Weight
20,000 5 +1 -4 8 4 40 kg

Merr-Sonn Missile System
Rocket troopers carry a simplified version of the standard Merr-Sonn rocket launcher that has no homing or heat-tracking capabilities. Each missile does grenadelike damage on a successful hit. Each ammo pack for the M-SMS holds three shots and costs 1,000 credits.

Cost Damage Crit Increment Weight Fort. DC Type Size Group
10,000 4d8+1 20 60 m (4 m) 35 kg - Energy/Slashing Large Heavy

Darth_Glentract

Darth_Janus
Darth Janus: Male Human Jedi Guardian 14/Sith Lord 6: Init +4 (+4 Dex); Defense 26 (+2 Dex, +14 class); Spd 15 m; VP/WP 158/16; Atk +23/+18/+13/+8 melee (7d8 +5, lightsaber) or +24/+19/+14/+9 melee (2d6 +9, crit 19-20, ancient mastercraft Sith sword), +20/+15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Block, DR 5, enhanced Force powers, deflect (defense +2, attack -3), exceptional minions, Jedi Knight, resource access; SV Fort +16, Ref +15, Will +14; SZ Big Enough; FP 11; DSP 30; Rep +5; Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 20. Challenge Code Fekkin' Strong.

Equipment: Lightsaber, ancient mastercraft Sith sword (attack +1, damage +4), vast resources of mysterious origin, 2004 Ion w/ full tank.

Skills: Balance +7, Intimidate +19, Knowledge (Sith lore) +14, Pilot +11, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Sith*, Speak Basic, Speak Sith*, Single Finger Gestures*.

Force Skills: Affect Mind +14, Control Mind +14, Battlemind +18, Enhance Ability +15, Fear +20, Force Defense +15, Force Grip +18, Force Lightning +24, Force Strike +11, Move Object +15, Telepathy +16, Pwn Jedi +100, Impress Chicks -13.

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Sith sword)*, Force-Sensitive, Power Attack, Skill Emphasis (Knowledge ), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons), Unique Feat: Ad Hominem (Lowers target's morale).

Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Drain Force*, Force Mind, Force Whirlwind, Hatred*, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Malevolent, Master Defense, Mettle, Rage*, Sense, Sith Sorcery*, Sith Sword Defense*, Blow Shit Up*.

Special Qualities: Likes kittens and long walks on the beach. Digs chicks who can pick him up.
Enhanced Force Powers -- Is fekkin' badass. Makes Darth Sidious look like Darth Fogey. Uses Vader's helmet for a chamberpot. Exar Kun isn't fit to blow him he's so badass.

Darth_Glentract
Hutts!

Zorba (circa Episode VI): Male Hutt Noble 4/Scoundrel 4: Init -3 (-1 size, -2 Dex); Defense 12 (+5 class, -1 size, -2 Dex); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 27/10; Atk +5/+0 melee (1d3, unarmed strike) or +5/+0 melee (1d6, knife) or +3/-2 ranged (3d4, holdout blaster); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, bonus class skill (Gamble), can't be knocked prone, favor +2, coordinate +1, illicit barter, inspire confidence, lucky (1/day), precise attack +1; SV Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +11; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 0; DSP 24; Rep +8; Str 11, Dex 6, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 18, Cha 15. Challenge Code C.

Equipment: Ancient star yacht (Zorba Express), business holdings, henchbeings, holdout blaster, "Jabba's secret will," personal wealth, repulsorsled, vibroblade.

Skills: Appraise +14, Bluff +13, Computer Use +7, Diplomacy +9, Forgery +17, Gamble +13, Intimidate +7, Knowledge (streetwise) +6, Knowledge (Nal Hutta) +10, Knowledge (Kip) +10, Knowledge (sabacc) +14, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese.

Feats: Infamy, Influence, Iron Will, Skill Emphasis (Forgery), Toughness, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Gorga (circa Episode IV): Male Hutt Noble 6/Scoundrel 1/Crime Lord 2: Init -2 (-1 size, -1 Dex); Defense 14 (+6 class, -1 size, -1 Dex); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 113/17; Atk +7 melee (1d3+3, unarmed strike) or +3 ranged (3d6, blaster pistol); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, bonus class skill (Bluff), can't be knocked prone, favor +2, contact (Boba Fett), coordinate +1, illicit barter, inspire confidence, resource access; SV Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +8; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 3; DSP 10; Rep +9; Str 16, Dex 9, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 13. Challenge Code D.

Equipment: Blaster pistol, business holdings, personal guards, palatial secret apartment in Kip, personal wealth, repulsorsled.

Skills: Appraise +16, Bluff +15, Computer Use +5, Diplomacy +13, Forgery +7, Intimidate +12, Gather Information +14, Knowledge (Nal Hutta) +11, Profession (legitimate businessman) +10, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Sense Motive +6, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese.

Feats: Infamy, Persuasive, Skill Emphasis (Gather Information), Skill Emphasis (Appraise), Skill Emphasis (Profession ), Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Soergg (circa Episode II): Male Hutt Noble 3/Scoundrel 5/Crime Lord 4: Init +5 (-1 size, +2 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative); Defense 18 (+2 Dex, +7 class, -1 size); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 45/13; Atk +5/+0 melee (1d3-1, unarmed strike) or+10/+5 ranged (3d8+1, mastercraft heavy blaster pistol); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, bonus class skill (Gather Information), can't be knocked prone, contact (Shu Mai), contact (unknown Ansion government official), favor +4, illicit barter, inspire confidence, inspire fear -2, lucky (1/day), precise attack +1, resource access; SV Fort +4, Ref +12, Will +9; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 2; DSP 15; Rep +10; Str 8, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 12, Cha 19. Challenge Code E.

Equipment: Antique blaster collection, business and organized crime holdings, fleet of antique luxury speeders, henchbeings, mastercraft heavy blaster pistol (+1 to attack and damage), expensive star yacht, repulsorsled.

Skills: Appraise +13, Bluff +21, Diplomacy +24, Forgery +12, Gather Information +17, Intimidate +17, Knowledge (streetwise) +10, Knowledge (Nal Hutta) +4, Knowledge (Ansion) +13, Profession (Businessman) +19, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Sense Motive +9, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Spot +8.

Feats: Infamy, Improved Initiative, Influence, Lightning Reflexes, Persuasive, Skill Emphasis (Diplomacy), Skill Emphasis (Profession ), Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Gargonn (circa Episode II): Male Hutt Scoundrel 3/Scout 4/Noble 1/Big-Game Hunter* 2/Crime Lord 3: Init +3 (-1 size, +4 Improved Initiative); Defense 17 (+8 class, -1 size); Spd 4 m; VP/WP 77/18; Atk +8/+3 melee (1d6+3, crit 19-20, mastercraft hunting knife) or +9/+4 ranged (3d6, mastercraft blaster pistol) or +9/+4 ranged (3d8, crit 18-20, mastercraft blaster rifle); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, bonus class skill (Bluff), can't be knocked prone, expert stalker (large predators), favor +1, contact (Poggle the Lesser), heart +1, illicit barter, inspire fear -2, lucky (1/day), precise attack +1, trailblazing, resource access, uncanny dodge (Dex bonus to Defense); SV Fort +9, Ref +11, Will +12; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 1; DSP 22; Rep +8; Str 12, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 13. Challenge Code F.

Equipment: Augmented repulsorsled (speed 4 m), criminal wealth, mastercraft blaster pistol (+2 attack), mastercraft blaster rifle (+2 attack), mastercraft hunting knife (+2 damage), various exotic animals.

Skills: Appraise +11, Bluff +14, Diplomacy +9, Gather Information +9, Hide +6, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (Nar Shaddaa) +10, Knowledge (streetwise) +11, Knowledge (wilderness lore) +10, Listen +16, Move Silently +6, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Search +4, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Sense Motive +12, Spot +19, Survival +20.

Feats: Alertness, Improved Critical (blaster rifle), Improved Initiative, Infamy, Sharp-Eyed, Skill Emphasis (Survival), Track, Toughness, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, simple weapons).

Special Qualities: Expert Stalker -- At second level, the big-game hunter chooses a creature of a certain type (small scavengers, for example). He becomes so adept at hunting that beast that he receives a +2 competence bonus on Survival checks when tracking creatures of that specified size and type, and a +2 competence bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks made against such creatures.

Malta (circa Episode IV): Male Hutt Diplomat 5/Crime Lord 4: Init -5 (-4 Dex, -1 size); Defense 8 (-4 Dex, +3 class, -1 size); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 30/22; Atk +3 melee (1d4-1, mastercraft knife) or +0 ranged (3d4+1, mastercraft holdout blaster); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, can't be knocked prone, contact (Dengar), contact (IG-88), inspire fear -2, resource access; SV Fort +6, Ref -1, Will +8; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 0; DSP 17; Rep +9; Str 8, Dex 3, Con 19, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 12. Challenge Code C.

Equipment: Business and organized crime holdings, heavy-duty repulsorsled (spd 2 m, required for nonvehicular movement), luxury speeder (used), mastercraft knife (damage +1), mastercraft holdout blaster (attack +1), personal space transport (Malta's Falcon).

Skills: Appraise +11, Bluff +18, Diplomacy +12, Forgery +14, Gamble +7, Gather Information +10, Intimidate +11, Knowledge (Nal Hutta) +7, Profession (Businessman) +4, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Sense Motive +6, Speak Basic, Speak Dosh, Speak Huttese, Speak Ryl.

Feats: Infamy, Influence, Persuasive, Skill Emphasis (Bluff), Skill Emphasis (Diplomacy), Toughness, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Darth_Glentract
more hutts

Quaffug (circa Episode VI): Male Hutt Diplomat 5/Crime Lord 10; Init -1 (-1 size); Defense 15 (+6 class, -1 size); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 45/12; Atk +6/+1 melee (2d4+2, mastercraft vibrodagger) or+7/+2 ranged (3d6+1, mastercraft blaster pistol); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, can't be knocked prone, contact (Bossk), contact (Dengar), contact (4-LOM), contact (Guchluk), exceptional minions, inspire fear -6, resource access; SV Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +13; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 3; DSP 20; Rep +13; Str 10, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 20. Challenge Code E.

Equipment: Business and organized crime holdings, mastercraft blaster pistol (attack +1, damage +1), mastercraft vibrodagger (damage +2), palatial estate (Blimph system), personal luxury speeder, personal yacht (Lorda Doma Toma).

Skills: Appraise +11, Bluff +19, Diplomacy +15, Forgery +7, Gamble +20, Gather Information +15, Intimidate +18, Knowledge (Blimph) +15, Knowledge (Nar Shaddaa) +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +5, Profession (Overboss) +17, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Speak Ryl, Sense Motive +10.

Feats: Infamy, Influence, Skill Emphasis (Bluff), Skill Emphasis (Gamble), Skill Emphasis (Intimidate), Skill Emphasis (Profession ), Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Groodo (circa Episode I): Male Hutt Diplomat 5/Crime Lord 6: Init -4 (-3 Dex, -1 size); Defense 10 (-3 Dex, +4 class, -1 size); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 45/22; Atk +9 melee (2d4+3, Bartokk knife) or +7 melee (1d3+3, unarmed strike), +6 ranged (3d6, blaster pistol); SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, can't be knocked prone, contact (Bartokk assassins), contact (unknown Trade Federation executive), inspire fear -4, minions, resource access; SV Fort +7, Ref +1, Will +10; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 1; DSP 36; Rep +10; Str 17, Dex 5, Con 19, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 22. Challenge Code D.

Equipment: Bartokk knife (attack +2), blaster pistol, luxury speeder collection, organized crime holdings, personal transport, repulsorsled.

Skills: Appraise +13, Bluff +17, Computer Use +8, Diplomacy +16, Forgery +12, Gather Information +16, Intimidate +22, Profession (smuggler) +11, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Sense Motive +9, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Speak Bartokk (understand only).

Feats: Headstrong, Infamy, Influence, Skill Emphasis (Bluff), Toughness, Trustworthy, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Ka'Pa (post Episode VI): Male Hutt Noble 4/Scoundrel 4/Crime Lord 4: Init -3 (-2 Dex, -1 size); Defense 15 (-1 size, +6 class); Spd 2 m; VP/WP 66/15; Atk +8/+3 melee (1d3+1, unarmed strike), +5/-1 ranged; SQ +6 bonus on Will saves against mind-affecting Force powers, bonus class skill (Bluff), can't be knocked prone, contact (Kyle Katarn), contact (Mara Jade), illicit barter, lucky (1/day), precise attack +1, coordinate +1, favor +2, inspire confidence, inspire fear -2, resource access; SV Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +11; SZ L; Face/Reach 2m by 4m/2m; FP 4; DSP 16; Rep +9; Str 12, Dex 7, Con 15, Int 11, Wis 14, Cha 18. Challenge Code D.

Equipment: Bodyguards, criminal empire, unknown number of palatial retreats, personal speeder, repulsorsled, personal star yacht.

Skills: Appraise +7, Bluff +18, Diplomacy +19, Forgery +18, Gamble +8, Gather Information +20, Knowledge (streetwise) +7, Profession (businessman) +20, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Huttese, Sense Motive +15, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese.

Feats: Infamy, Skill Emphasis (Bluff), Skill Emphasis (Diplomacy), Skill Emphasis (Forgery), Skill Emphasis (Gather Information), Skill Emphasis (Profession ), Skill Emphasis (Sense Motive), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Wanderer259
What are these for, anyway? A Star Wars EU RPG?

Darth_Janus
Yeah. Check out my stat sheet.

Wanderer259
Now I'm tempted to start making stat sheets for characters... Man, I must be bored.

Darth_Janus
lol

Fishy
So how about a new challange?

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,wuld like too see the outcoming of the tournament

Darth_Janus
I forgot this was my versus thread. Hm. Alright.

Exar Kun and Bane versus Revan and Malak. Lightsabers only, force powers restricted to aid jumping and basic movement. Setting: Kamino launchpad.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan and malak,,revan kills kunT but wounded bane kills malak,,and revan mop the floor with bane lol
ps:how many fights are there????

Wanderer259
SHIT SON!

Kun-ni Habeo
???????

Fishy
Revan and Malak..

If exar was more powerful then Revan which i have my doubts about, he would been so because of the force primarily... He still has that but without using force powers its going to be a lot harder for him. I think Revan is style is superior not to mention that Exar had a huge advantage because of his double bladed lightsaber. Revan was formiliar with a weapon like that and exar his advantage would dissapear.

Bane stands no chance against Malak or Revan at least i don't think so. Revan and Malak would win because of superior fighting style's.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,next fight

Darth_Janus
Pfft. Be that way.

Alright, Visas Marr, fallen Bastila, and Dooku versus Tulak Hord. Metal blades for the first team, lightsaber for Tulak. No restrictions. Setting: Korriban valley.

Kun-ni Habeo
Visas Marr fallen Bastila and Dooku
loooooose so BAAAAAAAAAD hord slaugthers them(hes the man(with a saber))

Fishy
Are you kidding me??

Damn, well Neither Bastila nor Visas were great Lightsaber masters, let alone stand that they will be able to put up good fights with blades. Dooku however could put up a fight, i doubt any of them have the force power to defeat Tulak. Actually i'm pretty sure of it, so that won't make them win.

I do actually think Tulak will win here. Three Jedi at the same time should not be to much of a trouble for him. Even if they had lightsabers he should be able to defeat them.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,next fight

Darth_Janus
Well, you were complaining, so I gave you a freebie. This next one should hurt some heads...

Ajunta Pall, Exar Kun, and Darth Maul versus Revan, Sion, and Sidious. No restrictions. Setting: The hangar of the Death Star.

Fishy
God... Would you stop posting so much in such a short time, hardly gives anybody time to repair..

Pall Kun and Maul win...

They have two very powerful Sith Lords the other only has one (and no its not Sidious) The other team just has more superior fighters and powerful Sith Lords with great force powers. Revan Sion and Sidious stand no real chance.

Kun-ni Habeo
revan sion and sidius win,,maul goes down in 2 secs,,then it is 3 great sith vs. 2

Fishy
Okay lets say Sidious attacks Maul he wins

Exar and Revan get into a fight and its to the death don't know who will win they will probably be evenly matched for a long time, Ajunta will easily kill Sion. And then deal with Sidious who might proof to be a little bit harder to defeat, but who will still fall. Ajunta and Exar will team up against Revan and Revan falls.

Revan is the only real fighter his team has, and he has to fight against two sith lords, he stands no real chance against them

Kun-ni Habeo
sidius takes exar revan fight with pall,maul goes down sion and sids kill kunT,,then sion and sids assist revan and kill pall

Darth_Janus
Well, a few observations before I make my own choice...

Ajunta Pall used a double bladed weapon. What we know of Ajunta Pall is he was of the original fallen Jedi from the Great Schism. He's obviously lacking evil resolve, as he's suceptible to redemption. There's no mention of his abilities, although it's safe to say he was probably capable, he would not know the intricacies of lightsaber combat, and he would have only two edges with which to cause damage. His prowess is really anyone's guess, since all else we know of him is that he was betrayed. Though, in his favor, he did have a grave of honor on Korriban. SO he must have been good in some way.

In any case here, for the first team, the most prospective weak link is Pall simply because we can't properly gauge his ability, and the fact that he comes froma timeperiod where Forms II and beyond are unheard of. Only his force abilities could help him, and it's doubtful that he had as good a command of Sith magic as say, Ragnos or Sadow.

Kun-ni Habeo
ok revan,sids,sion win
next fight

Kiu Dun
Sidious will go down in the first few minutes and then Revan will eventually die but Sion will kill both of the others since he can't die.

Kun-ni Habeo
that is GREAT logic my friend

Fishy
Good point, but Pall did have a great blade and that is for sure, it was supposed to have destroyed him and legendaric. Meaning his blade is damn powerful and he created it, so he was a weapon master. He was also burried on Korriban. Now a weapon master that has a tomb on Korriban doesn't have to mean a lot, but when you see his tomb it does.

So he was improtant to the Sith thats for sure, then he manages as one of the few dark side people to return as a ghost or whatever, and not just a few days later but many years later. Meaning he also had a great knowledge of the force, he was a force user thats for sure because he was a fallen Jedi. Now he was a fallen Jedi that has a tomb on Korriban, was a great Jedi Master and still manages to return as a ghost many years later. Meaning he did have a great control of the force.

Yes its all based on lose arguments but i'm getting all i can get here, and i do believe Pall is incredibly powerful, because otherwise he could not have done anything like that. Maybe not as poweful as Revan and Exar, but powerful enough to beat Sion. Exar can take out Sidious then. Maul will die because of Revan and then its still two against one.

Actually i think in this case the team that strikes fastest will win. At least now that i think about it a bit more.

Would Sidious hold Pall and Revan face Maul then Revan would be able to kill Pall and... Nah i'm still going with Pall, Exar and Maul

Kun-ni Habeo
you can't give so much credit to someone you don't even know what are his abilities and powers

Darth_Janus
Don't forget Sion. Sion could give Exar Kun a lot of trouble by being fodder.

Kun-ni Habeo
okay next fight

Darth_Janus
Jeez. Here comes another one. It's not easy to think of notable Sith after awhile.

Fallen Anakin (Without the Suit) and Malak versus Depa Bilaba and Traya. No restrictions (Other than no whining onbehalf of SKywalker). Setting: The forests of Endor.

Kun-ni Habeo
Fallen Anakin (Without the Suit) and Malak win but very close

Fishy
No... But you can use what you know and gather as much information of it as possible...

Now lets see what he has done

- He has created a legendaric sword that was incredibly powerful and useful. Meaning he knew what he was doing like a master crafter or a weapon master.

- Only the most important people are burried in tombs like that on Korriban. Like pharao's in Egypt, only difference is on Korriban you have to earn it. Apparantly Pall did. Meaning he was probably at one time a Sith Leader or at the very least a very important and powerful Sith Lord.

- He managed to return after being dead for thousands of years. Seeing as this is not normally something Dark Side followers can do it means he had to be powerful with the force, and that he had to have had a very extensive knowledge on a lot of things.

- When you talk to him in Kotor he says so himself that he was fighting for power with other fallen Jedi on Korriban, fighting for knowledge and power, meaning that he did fight and probably a lot. Or at least enough to give him some experience. More then what Sidious would have.

I know its all low at best, but its still information that does mean he was a powerful Sith, until he died. Also even though there was fighting going on between the Sith on the planet he was still killed by his blade, probaly in some really poetic way.

It says nothing about the opponents he faced just that he didn't get killed by them, that they were follow students and Jedi with him when he was still a Jedi and that they never managed to kill him, and he apparantly had a great control of the force. We have no way of knowing if he is greater then lets say Malak, Revan, Exar but we can at least assume he was powerful

Kun-ni Habeo
geez man get over it

Fishy
Get over what? Just trying to prove my point here...

Kun-ni Habeo
well i'm sorry i have to tell you this but you didn' prov anything lol

Darth_Glentract
I think Traya kills Anakin.
Malak kills Depa.
Traya finishes Malak

Kun-ni Habeo
anakin PWNS traya
that's enough cuz ani can kill depa if malak doesn.t

Darth_Glentract
you are kidding. it has been said hundreds of times before that the Anakin dosent have to be invincible. Kreia beats him.

Kun-ni Habeo
don't get me started with jacks GL his movie his rules LOL

Darth_Janus
My thread, my rules.

Now what, master logician?

Darth_Glentract
Ajunta fought Revan an two other people and lasted a while. he must be pretty good. this was also just his spirit and he had no sword(did he?)

Ajunta kills Sion and helps Maul with Revan. Exar kills Sidious

Kun-ni Habeo
janus technicly it 's GL 's poll cuz he invented SW so HIS rules shall be used here lol

Darth_Janus
Pfft. He didn't invent anyone here but Maul.

Next battle.

Malak and Anakin (Along with an army of droids) versus Dooku and Revan (With an army of gunguns.)

Darth_Glentract
which Anakin?

Anyway, this is easy, Dooku beats Anakin, holds off Malak so Revan can use his battle meditation and gungans are thrown ruthlessly against Malak. Its any easy wins, Dooku and Revan.

Darth_Janus
If I say Anakin, I mean pre-suit. Vader, to me (Being old and all that) is mecha Annie.

And while I don't doubt that Revan could use battle meditation if he had wanted to, I've never seen an instance where he does. Therefore, I don't think he'll use it in this case. it's not like he needs to anyways.

Fishy
Revan and Dooku would win.

Revan is a tactical genius, Malak will just send those battle droids towards the gungans and make them shoot them to shit. However Revan would know this and be able to stop it. He would probably manage to destroy all battledroids without even fighting himself.

Then its just him and Dooku against Anakin and Malak. Dooku would have to hold Anakin off or kill him while Revan finishes Malak and then joins Dooku against Anakin if he is still alive that is.

Malak and Anakin are screwed

Kun-ni Habeo
revan and anakin PWN them so HARD!!!!!! LOL

Fishy
Anakin was fighting Revan

Kun-ni Habeo
ahhhh sorry dooku and revan pwn them sooooo HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRD!!LOL

Darth_Glentract
Janus, you said you were having trouble thinking of Sith, so here are some names.

QUEEN AMANOA
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma
Ajunta Pall
Tulak Hord
Simus
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Qordis
Kyp Durron
Lord Kaan
Darth Bane
Darth Plagous
Darth Andeddu
Darth Rivan
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Bandon
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion
Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku)
Darth Traya
Freedon Nadd
Mandalore(Exar Kun time period)
Ludo Kressh
Gav Daragon
Jori Daragon
Hethrir
Set Harth
Carnor Jax
King Ommin
Irek Ismaren(Lord Nyax), (Son of one of Palpatine's Mistresses).

Darth_Janus
Mandalore embraced Sith ideology? Never knew that.

Darth_Glentract
The one that fought with Exar Kun did.

Kun-ni Habeo
when will this tournament end?

Darth_Janus
Not really a tournament, just a string of battles, to test everyone's ideas on who's good and how. I'm gonna make another thread to tie in with this one shortly...

Kun-ni Habeo
cool,,and make it a tournament

Darth_Glentract
Janus, just look back at my past mistakes and make the tournament small. The Megatournament was such a hassle and it was over a hundred post and was still in the first fifth of tier one. Small. Remember, Small.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,veryyyyy smallll

Darth_Janus
Gotcha. Any requested fights?

Kun-ni Habeo
revan vs.anyone

Darth_Janus
Post that on the tournament thread. It's up now.

Darth_Glentract
may I request dark bastila vs. visas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.