Colossus vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

pr1983
draco r u sure this hasnt been done before?

standard she hulk gets beaten, champion beating version takes colossus...

colossus17
it has been done before.....

VENOMfan
I wanna say She Hulk, Colossus look's better on paper tho I'll give him that

that dosent sound right.............

Draco69
It has? Oh well. This will be deleted in a month or so smile

colossus17
colossus is way more durable, and far more experienced, also he is stronger then standard she hulk

GalacticStorm
Bu she hulks got stronger by lifting weights its not like shes been possessed by some cosmis force so this powers here to stay unless jen sits on her ass eating burgers all day. So surely standard she hulk is the current one who is now stronger than collossus. This would be a really gd fight. She has more power on her side she also has high durability its just that collossus has the edge in that area. Id giv this to she hulk.

colossus17
rage!, I am made of Rage!!

juggernaut74
The last words heard by Ord before Colossus left him indented into the ground.

colossus17
thumb up

Wynndar
Ord was a joke...She Hulk is putting up a fight against Titania with the power gem...who Champion personally trained. When She Hulk punched Titania after her jupiter suit was demonlished, it produced a shockwave of energy that appeared to destroy a city block. Read the current issue of astonishing X-men, Colossus gets put down by some puny danger room security lasers. She Hulk can ko Colossus with one punch IMO.

juggernaut74
I still think Ord could give Thing a run for his money. Ord took out the X-men in issue #2 all by himself. If Ord was in a FF comic you would adore him and you know it.

colossus17
its so abvious that colossus takes it, that its not even funny.i dont care if she has the edge in streangh .....he takes this....

stormfront13
i doubt it

Wynndar
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I still think Ord could give Thing a run for his money. Ord took out the X-men in issue #2 all by himself. If Ord was in a FF comic you would adore him and you know it.

For ur information, the FF fight Aliens on a regular basis...but not punk @sses like Ord. Thing has fought Paibok, Terrax/Tyros, Occulus, and the Super Skrull all on his own, without his team. Occulus had surpassed the Silver Surfer in power, and covered himself in a field of razor sharp energy spikes that were cuttingt the Thing's fist and he kept on coming cuz he's one of the most determined/stubborn characters in Marvel. And u say Ord could take Thing, although Colossus ko'd him in what, 3 moves? Ord would be helpless against the FF, he would get punked just as someone like grey gargoyle did, it would be a joke.

colossus17
i agree the thing can take him

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Wynndar
And u say Ord could take Thing. Actually I said give hiim a run for his money. I know how tough thing is I own his min-series 1-36 and the Marvel two in one series #1-100 and all of the annuals. The guy has fought alot of fights no doubt but he got his @ss kicked more than he kicked @ss.

Wynndar
Hahahaha...um no...he is usually shaken up by people on the first round...U've read a lot of his appearances, u know he hesitates to use his full strength or hurt people...but in the end he is rarely defeated. Additioanlly, present Thing is much tougher than old school Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.