Greatest marvel villian of all time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
If this thread was created sorry.

I think Venom or Magneto would be the greatest in my opinion.

Asian Hulk
I think Green Goblin,Doc Ock,Vulture,Dr.Doom,Red Skull,Leader,Maj.Glenn Talbot,Ringmaster,Abomination,Kingpin,Bullseye and even kind of Marvel villains.

badkittykitty
Magneto was always my favorite but Apocalypse is a bad mofo!

age of Apocalypse was the best 'x' story by far in my opinion

Lord Ryugen
Magneto, no one can give a rant on the superiority of mutants like that guy can big grin

malkavian
Magneto
Dr.Doom
Thanos

Those are ma 3 main evil guys

Red Superfly
Dock Ock
Doom
Magneto

Venoms cool but he's much nicer than the others.

kal-el
Kingpin.He always gets what he wants coz all he wants is to make money from crime, which he does better than anyone. Doom and Magneto want world domination, which means theyve never really achieved their ultimate goal and lets face it, probably never will.

Magee
Woah wait a minute, Onslaught, he brought together 3 great teams, avengers, x - men and fantastic 4 by far the greatest villian of all time.

VENOMfan
thats true.

my top villians

Dr. Doom
Carnage
Magneto
Blackhart

Linkalicious
Dr. Doom and Magneto are definites...

VENOMfan
yeah they help founded marvel and even now are still Evil. I woulda got bored after 40 years but those guys keep it real.

Magneto, Dr. Doom deserve a beer

Maelstrom
I'm not a big fan but i guess the best villan is Red Skull. I think he bores people to death. Still he'll kill anyone and never stop.

LeAtHerRFace
Doctor Doom rocks too.

malkavian
Skull is a Nazi, and Total destruction is one of the main things in Fascisme. They destroy you, the world and then ultimately themself.

Maelstrom
Which frankly makes me wrong in my answer cause that makes him the suckist villian. Still an undisputable honor is still an honor. What was the question,?, Oh yeah, the greatest villian of all time...drum roll please---...Martha Stweart...no just jokeing...jeeps--o.k., seriously- I like the Black Queen. A psychic Vampire who drains your essance to a cusp, and then honors your memory- what a bitc*. She also is some sort of telepath and can go right on living. Her real power though is control of the inanimate. Pluse she knows a lot of real rotten no - gooders.
Leave no stone unturned.
They need to make a hero that can counter her by feeding on the dead.

WindDancer
Mephisto has to be the greatest villain of Marvel. The red Skull is no longer a Nazi (I think) I believe he is now an weapon industrialist. Anyways I going with Mephisto on this one.

Raventheonly
In my opinion Magneto and Apocalypse are the greatest villians....

MaverickIce
Doom.

norrin radd
top villains:
- Magneto (because he is simply the one)
- Domm (you got to like a man that is always tryng to steel other people powers)
-Carnage ( this one is just pure demented, gotta like him)

Venom is no longer a villain i think, but venom rulez

Viper
Magneto has always been and will always be my favorite.

eleveninches
1. Thanos
2. Magneto
3. DrDoom
4. RedSkull

Asian Hulk
Green Goblin
Doc Ock
Kraven
Magneto
Juggernaut
Leader
Maj.Glenn Talbot
Abomination
Zzzax
Red Skull
Dr.Doom

Wynndar
I think Apocolypse is a great viallain...he's genuinly evil and dark...then u think about the celestial technology he has...he's pretty scary...
However, Magneto and Dr. Doom are still probably the best earthbound villains, most deadly, powerful, and have had the best stories

SuperNova
venom ISNT a villain. He wouldnt dare harm an innocent, He wouldnt harm a innocent if his own life was in jeopardy.... But... Carnage on the otherhand...
Carnage is my all time FAVORITE villain.
The punisher
And...
Dr.Doom!

SuperNova
and juggernaut

tintedoils
id have to agree onslaught, a mixture of the 2 most powerful mutants magneto and prof x, hell he sent the numerous marvel heroes to another dimension!!

MaverickIce
Oh man, Thanos.

who?-kid
Doom and Thanos.

If those two ever find each other and plan something special for the Marvel heroes and/or the universe...

Well, I wouldn't like to be around then...

Other medals go to Venom, Onslaught and Who?-kid stick out tongue

mordamor22
gren goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.