Rogue vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Classic Rogue vs. Current She-Hulk

stormfront13
i say she-hulk. classic is nop where near shulkie in strength

GalacticStorm
Prior to she hulks power up i would have gone with rogue cos even though she hulk was still stronger its not always down to strength and rogue with her flight and manoeuvrabilty, plus her absorbing powers i believe would have taken it. Now if rogue gets too close she would get laid out. She hulks just way too strong for her

colossus17
current she hulk is class 100-150.while rogue is class 50....current she hulk takes it 8/10

blinkingrogue
if it is the ms marvel pwers-less rogue,then she ll be beaten, if its 80's rogue she can still beat her especially with her absorption power, but if its the rogue in xtreme xmen, shed floor she hulk

sbo
Rogue has defeated she hulk before she got her power-up without much trouble.

Since Rogue has drained people as strong as Thor completely and drained enough of juggernaut to give him a good fight, I'll give Rogue the benefit of the doubt and say that she can still take down She-hulk if she plays her cards right.

King Castle
Rogue this one was too easy. Classic Rogue regardless of the bio and comic feats was incredibly strong and durable enough to trade blows with she hulk of all ppl and last long enough to drain her powers.

Konton
=/

Classic Rogue doesn't have a prayer against Shulkie in h2h post-upgrade.

mrpress
If there's any prep, then She-Hulk borrows a full-body unstable molecule outfit from the FF and then proceeds to teach Rogue the meaning of pain.

If not, it's going to be hard to keep Rogue from touching her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.