who wants too hear a ghost story on there home state/town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rodeoangel
I got this book and it has all these stories and directions too go to these haunted places in different states in the u.s. anyone wanna hear one about there home state?

rodeoangel
I voted that I was paranoid!

rodeoangel
COME ON!!! ANYONE???????

-Funky Punk-
me i guess!

rodeoangel
ok..what state do you live in if ur alloud to tell?

jason maddox
hey kelly,why dont you tell me about michigan

Rogue Jedi
tell me one about houston.

-Funky Punk-
wisconsin!! woot! moo cows!

rodeoangel
Ok this happened in Washenaw county,Michigan

In 1966 there was a tremendous wave of UFO excitment throughout the country. Among the most well publicized were a swries of sightings that took place in Michigan. The Michigan sightings began on March 19 when a glowing UFO passed over the town of Milan. A county police officer told a reporter, "we got a call on one that went by and lit the whole city up." the police watched three glowing Ufo's for about five hours. They looked like "a top turned upside down." The following day the sightings moved to Dexter, and nearby Hillsdale College. People in Dexter saw a glowing fottball-shaped object about the size of a car. On the next night 87 students at Hillsdale saw a glowing object rise up out of a nearby swampy area, hover over it, and then retreat back into the swamp. These sightings were reported nationwide and generated more pulicty about the interst in UFO's than the coutry had seen in years. The air force sent Dr.J.Allen Hynek, an astronmer and the cief scientific, coulult to Detroit. He sugggested the sightings might be swamp gass. But the witnesses didn't believe that. Then dr. Hynek changed his mind and belived it was a ufo. Ok that wasn't that scary.....it was weird..but it happened in Michigan.

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
tell me one about houston.

ok your next.

-Funky Punk-
do wisconsin!! sumptin in central wisconsin plz!

Rogue Jedi
bring it.

rodeoangel
there arn't any about Houston..there's Aurora and Brewster county which 1 u want?

jason maddox
wow nothing exciting does happen in michigan

-Funky Punk-
can u do central wisconsin really quick cuz i gotta go

rodeoangel
ok...central wisconsin..I'll try.

-Funky Punk-
thankies!

rodeoangel
How bout' I tell you all them tomorrow? I need to read them then shortin them and it will take long.

-Funky Punk-
kk or pm them to me!!!! today cuz i will b on later!.....bye!

rodeoangel
bye!

speiderman
Tell about northern Virgina

rodeoangel
what part of Virginia??

Old Fort Monroe,Colonial Williamsburg,

speiderman
Fairfax, Virginia but I have also lived in Hampton Virginia.

rodeoangel
There isn't any on those.

speiderman
what about Williamsburg?

rodeoangel
I have too type it tomorrow. cuz it takes awhil to read and shorten. so can I tell u it tomorrow?

speiderman
sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.