Wolverines End.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Ive seen and read 1 comic on Wolverine when his old. He has gray/black hair. That guys old but he still rocks!!. And comments on the comics?

malkavian
This comic is really good
Esspecially how they represent it.
a true master piece by the creators of Origin

Magee
I dont know if its the same one but i got a wolverine comic issue 175 i think and he doesnt seem to have his regenarative powers and sabretooth smashes a hole through his stomach leaving him to die, then sabretooth's killed by some guys.

Dunno, but when u live in the UK u get essential x-men comics and thats it lol (little exageration) stick out tongue

malkavian
No that isn't the story
Wolverine the End, you see a gray haired wolverine
who is a bit scizofrenic and paranoid.
He gets a letter of an old friend/nemesis and a invitation to
his funeral. There he got contacted and he visit his old home.

Wolverine the end builds a bit further on Origin

http://www.universohq.com/quadrinhos/2003/imagens/wolverineend.jpg

wolverine8888
I feel the comic wolverien the end does not go with the comic wolverien does nto age is a simple facted even in the new xmen ther ea comic of him 150 years in the future in that and he dident age a bit. wolvernie stays in perfect fit for his hole lif ehe cna only get stronger he can never age it part of his power. but the comic was still good

malkavian
he can age
but his powers slow the ageing proces

wolverine8888
no he cant aghe trust me I rewad his power a lot it says hill stay in his best form for ever

malkavian
and where does that say?

wolverine8888
in the offical xmen quied

Darth Jello
wolverine, i've read like, 10 of your posts and i still can't understand a word your saying.

LeAtHerRFace
Who?

malkavian
yeah true, and his motherlanguage is English
go figure smile

And which Guide is that?

wolverine8888
xemn guide just read the dam thing. there also a few comic that stat it. also new x-men they did a series what happens in the future and wolverine is still young he hasent age a bit and it 150 in the future.

wolverine8888
x-men dam it I suck at typing sorry

malkavian
Days of Future Past => first Xmen future comic, there you see that Wolverine turns gray

New Xmen Future => is a possible Future

Wolverine the End => They don't say how many years in the future, i can be 100 years but it can also be 300 or even 500 years. Who knows

SuperNova
Uhm... I dont know what comic yall are reading... But any body part of Wolverine that gets old... Is imediatlly repaired or replaced by his regenerative properties... He cant age... But im pretty sure his hair can grey...
"My organs are stopping there workingness Va." Wolverine.
"Dude... Your talking like an italian"
"Oh, Yea, My Organs, there not working right, there dieing!"
"Uhmm... That dont make sense dude... Doesnt your body regenerate dead or decaying crap?"
"..." Wolverine

Wolverine has an extremely fast cell replication metabilisom process... So much that a normal human couldnt regrow an arm, he could, if that ever happened... The same would be with organs, his body would regenerate them! I think I also read somewhere that he couldnt age...

wolverine8888
yes wolverien can age adn the comic of the new x-men is called here comes tomarrow. the comic were wolverine hair turns grey was first a stupid comic and second wolverine is far more advanced now

LeAtHerRFace

wolverine8888
shit I ment can't lol not can

LeAtHerRFace
big grin

wolverine8888
thanks leather face lol If u haddent said any thing I would of been helpign the person i was argueing with

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud . LoL np.

wolverine8888
I cant belive people think batman can take wolverine it sad realy

LeAtHerRFace
Well... Batman has smarts. And he sure wont be a push over, to anyone.

wolverine8888
he smart btu he just otu classed bye wolverine batman fighting skill at captain range wolverine above captain. also batman could never stop him cuz of his easly and also wolverien just to fast strong and agile so it not goign to be a long fight just a bunch of abtman running away and shit

malkavian
ok, and that isn't going oftopic???

I'm still believe that wolverine can age
nothing lasts forever and that counts also for
Wolvies Mutant power.

Btw they never said he can't die
they say his power extends his age
and slows his ageing proces.

Wolverine can die if you put enough dmg

@Wolverine Days of Future Past is a Classic
so a lil'bit respect ain't to much to ask imho

wolverine8888
dude wolverien is immotal unless u kill him wich is mighty hard I might ahd since after beeing incegrated he heals up in 30 seconds

wolverine8888
add not had I mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.