Destroyer vs. Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Yes preparation. I say tie becuz destroyer is indestructable and gl's armor can block physical and mental attack. Ehat ypu think?

kgkg
indestructible -- the celestial destroyed that shit lol.

but gl is going down.

colossus17
you gotta be kidding bub....the destroyers beam will break through GL's force field in less then a sec, and many people have broken through it with sheer force......so it is not that hard.....also he has limitless power....and almost indestructibale...Gl is screwed

colossus17
yeap GL is going down

eleveninches
HAl wins

leonidas
destroyer has ruined thor and hercules at the same time! one on one hal is crushed quickly and the destroyer doesn't even need its disintegration. if supes were with him, it would be a fight, but destroyer's magic disintegration ray might have that ending badly for supes as well.

Maestro
even with supes he wouldn't stand a chance, the JLA have got a decent shot at it i suppose.

kgkg
Originally posted by Maestro
even with supes he wouldn't stand a chance, the JLA have got a decent shot at it i suppose.
i don't think number will matter much.

To beat him (it) you need a higher force smile

hal , or supes ain't there yet.

Scoobless
yeah..... Thor couldn't even dent it with mjonir which is a lot more solid than Supes fists..... they'd have to try to contain or teleport it away as Thor had to do after it killed him

whirlysplat
Thors hammer more solid than Supes fists lmao

LordFear
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Thors hammer more solid than Supes fists lmao

Are you insinuating that the Uru hammer is not stronger than Supes fist???
Christ Almight I have heard it all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.