I'm bummed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I'm a little down. I feel like I've already seen Episode II. I bought the soundtrack, which I wish I hadn't.

I read most of the scriptment, which I wish I handn't. I looked at all of peluffo's pictures, which I wish I hadn't.

*sigh* sad

mah
damn, I feel sort of the same....I thought I would keep off spoilers, but the last half year I've read all spoilers I've come acrosssad

ToMacco
I'm sure there will be a few twists in the movie. But everyone basically knows whats going to happen, from start to finish.

This really sucks.

mah
well I'm a bit unsure. it may not be bad, after all films where I've known the story like LOTR I still enjoyed very much.

ToMacco
I guess so.

I've really gotta try to go into Episode III almost spoiler free.

jedi fernando
me too...i did all that also.
but i enjoyed it and i dont feel that bad for it.
nevertheless i will try to step spoiler-empty into the cinema when episode III comes out.

ToMacco
When I saw Episode I, I didn't read any spoilers. I went to the theator, only having seen the trailers.

I'm going to try to do that for 2005.

finti
still its gonna be so cooooooollllll, the sounds, the crowd respond the uther feeling of being part of the greatest films ever

ToMacco
I sure as shit hope so.

LanceWindu
We should have Raz put a rule on the forums for Ep3. No spoilers or pics unless they are by starwars.com. Which they don't come out with that many to start.

ToMacco
Even that would be too much.

mah
dont think we should disallow spoilers here, but those of us who want to stay spoiler-free could be more careful.

peluffo
Maybe a thread of spoilers, letting the rest of it out of spoilers?

I feel the same... I'm SO F**K*N spoiled!!!

BUT A THING I KNOW FOR SURE: THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Maybe if we ask him nicely he could create a forum just for Episode III: *Spoilers!!!*

So then we could have two different forums for Ep3 one for those wishing to be spoiled and those not wishing it.

Ushgarak
Like they do at sw.com.

I believe we would probably have to be larger to make that worthwhile... this place was desinged with spoilers being the default, I think. Should the non-spoiler demand be large enough, I see no reason to not do this.

LanceWindu
You also have to think that by the time when Ep3 rolls around we may have enough regulars here to do that.

ToMacco
I don't think that would matter. I would still probably read the spoilers.

mah
laughing out loud yeah, that's the sad truth

Emperor Helmet
Once you follow the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Julie
Cheer up To....I firmly believe that the movie has the ability to outshine the soundtrack and the novelization and the scriptments and the various spoilers......they are only parts...the movie is ALL of the pieces coming together smile

ToMacco
I hope so, Jules. . . I hope so.

DarthKris
I agree with julie.
you get pieces of the movie, but not the whole thing.
so I can't wait until 16th...
I've read the comic- it's really cool, damn cool.

Captain REX
Don't forget, we get to see the Clonetroopers in action, Count Dooku dueling, and Anakin losing his arm and yelling in pain like Luke does in ESB. Wait...that's not a good thing... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.