About "Outlaw Star 2"...I am completely confused!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Maximum
Ugh. I heard recently about an "Outlaw Star 2" recently. I investigated further, but net results were either 4 years old or didn't help. I've gathered that it's a manga, but I also heard something about an OVA...and a prequel...and the manga is so impossible to find...and...
*collapses*

Blue Dragon
I heard this too. I hope so!!!!! I love it! But only 26 episodes!? What!? That didn't make sense but the show was great! Doesn't show anymore on tv though... sad

I went to the Outlaw Star website & it said they are not sure about it...but I hope it turns out that it will go on, WITH WAY WAY WAY MORE EPISODES!!!! yes

Super Maximum
I hope so too...ay, it's so annoying! I heard for sure a serialization of OS2 in Shonen Jump, but when I actually clicked on the link, I couldn't find anything about it. This rumor or whatever is years old, yet somehow I can't find anykind of resolution on it, even on "The Outlaw Star site".

TrAnCeDuO
this sounds very skeptical no expression

Blue Dragon
It's been going for years!!!!?!!! How old is OS? I watched only from I'd say last year or just before that in 2003...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.