X-men with Gladiator VS. the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
X-men Roster:

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Rachel Summers(without Phoenix, just natural telepathic/telekinetic ability)
Iceman
Moonstar
Archangel
Colossus
Storm
Magik II
Gladiator

VS.

The JLA:

Batman
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Firestorm
Green Arrow(Connor)
Hawkman
Wonder Woman
Steel(normal armor)
Zatanna
Superman

Debate.

armandovalles
i'd go with the X-Men. and Supes vs Glads would be something i'd really like to see. I'd imagine it would go for days if not weeks of them stalemating and going back and forth. it would be amazing, but it would have to be in space on some unknown planet cuz the the planet these two fight on would probly get destroyed.

kgkg
-JLA has more firepower.
- Plus Zatanna (LMAO, hey I heard she is crazy)
-MM can handle all the telepaths
-Firestorm will burn few people
etc.

what do you think sentry?

Sentry
Magik II is pretty impressive magical powers as well. This is current Iceman is like uber powerful he'll handle Firestorm. He's been beaten by less before, Not both of them at once, don't forget Moonstar is their too. She calls on a pack of animals to attack fish boy and MM while their busy countering the X-mens telepaths, further distracting them, giving the X-telepaths have huge advantage. Don't forget Rachel is powerful, even without the Phoenix in her.

See that, she's still powerful, even without the Phoenix force, and probably can hold off MM and Aquamans telepathic assualts with the help of Emma Frost. Same time their doing the telepathic battle, Moonstar will be pelting MM and Aquaman with her psionic arrows. Storm will hold off Wonder Woman, while Colossus tears Steel apart, then joins in to help Storm. Archangel uses his sword and cuts up Hawkman, Angel's been recently enhanced. Cyclops takes out the Bat and Green Arrow quickly with a full range optic blast. X-men win.

Sentry
Too much firepower for the JLA? No, their about the same. It's equal imo.

kgkg
Ice Man is at a molecular level he will still be no match for someone like MM.

MM > prof X he will handle all the tele while punches many of the x-men members.

Superman , and WW --- who is gonna hold them again? Storm , Colossus? you are kidding me? Superman can kock them both out in few second.

Batman might be human but he always has something.

MM , Aquanman tele > X-men

the difference is JLA are all physically capable of beating the shit out of the x-men.

only problem is Gladiator , Iceman rest are dead.

Sentry
Originally posted by kgkg
Ice Man is at a molecular level he will still be no match for someone like MM.

MM > prof X he will handle all the tele while punches many of the x-men members.

Superman , and WW --- who is gonna hold them again? Storm , Colossus? you are kidding me? Superman can kock them both out in few second.

Batman might be human but he always has something.

MM , Aquanman tele > X-men

the difference is JLA are all physically capable of beating the shit out of the x-men.

only problem is Gladiator , Iceman rest are dead.

Gladiator will take care of Superman. Cyclops removes his visor and does a full range optic blast. Bats and Green Arrow are dead. Emma and Rachel battle telepathically against Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Moonstar summons packs of animals attacking MM and Aquaman distracting them, and they get mindraped. Moonstar is also taking shots at the rest of the JLA with her psionic arrows. Colossus rips steel apart, then helps Storm against Wonder Woman, while WW is being simultaneously blasted by lightning, and psionic arrows. Iceman takes care of Firestorm. Magik II will take care of Zatanna, then join in blasting other members of the JLA with mystical bolts while simultaneously casting spells for the JLA's doom. X-men win.

Avalonofthewind
You have 3 people in the JLA who can move faster than though and far stronger than the x-men team.
Gladiator would be left standing alone, with a bunch of JLAers.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Gladiator will take care of Superman. Cyclops removes hiv visor and does a full range optic blast. Bats and Green Arrow are dead. Emma and Rachel battle telepathically against Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Moonstar summons packs of animals attacking MM and Aquaman distracting them, and they get mindraped. Moonstar is also taking shots at the rest of the JLA with her psionic arrows. Colossus rips steel apart, then helps Storm against Wonder Woman, while WW is being simultaneously blasted by lightning, and psionic arrows. Iceman takes care of Firestorm. Magik II will take care of Zatanna, then join in blasting other members of the JLA with mystical bolts while simultaneously casting spells for the JLA's doom. X-men win.
here is another one.

-Gladiator is fighting Superman.

-Batman throws a sleeping gas (cyc all telephaths are asleep)

-WW - kills storm , Colossus

while x-men might have the mental powers to hold MM.

he can just punch then , or rip their hearts out end of story.

Sentry
Superman and Hunter are the only fast ones their. Magik II has the abilitiy to teleport. What's faster than that besides Supes and Hunter. Hunter won't have time to move fast cause he'll be busy putting up mental shields against Emma and Rachel. WW mach speeds? She'll be busy dodging lightning and psionic arrows and she won't be paying attention on where she's flying, and she'll fly right into the fist of Colossus.

Sentry
Here are the guys that get taken out by Cyclops full range blast.

Batman
Green Arrow
Zatanna
and possibly Hawkman.

That leaves Aquaman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Steel(badly damaged), and Firestorm.

Against:

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Iceman
Moonstar
Archangel
Colossus
Storm
Magik II
Gladiator

X-men win. big grin

kgkg
Superman and Hunter are the only fast ones their. Magik II has the abilitiy to teleport. What's faster than that besides Supes and Hunter. Hunter won't have time to move fast cause he'll be busy putting up mental shields against Emma and Rachel. WW mach speeds? She'll be busy dodging lightning and psionic arrows and she won't be paying attention on where she's flying, and she'll fly right into the fist of Colossus.

Tell me how they are going to stop MM.

He can mentally attack them - he can take at same time.

Then goes near them and takes all their hearts out (like Emma, Rachel)

MM can take most of these people add superman , WW

like I said tele won't be much of a problem.

kgkg
Here are the guys that get taken out by Cyclops full range blast.

Batman
Green Arrow
Zatanna
and possibly Hawkman.

That leaves Aquaman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Steel(badly damaged), and Firestorm.

Against:

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Iceman
Moonstar
Archangel
Colossus
Storm
Magik II
Gladiator

X-men win. big grin

same can be said about superman.

lol or batman

Superman's heat visions most of there asses to death.

or batman uses gas bomb smile

Sentry
Well it is debatable of who will do what. This is fun. I like rooting for the underdogs. We can never really tell until wee see it in print, and not biased by fan votes or biased writers.

K3VIL
X-men Roster:

Cyclops
Emma Frost
Iceman
Moonstar
Archangel
Colossus
Storm
Magik II
Gladiator
Debate.
Cyclops

Emma Frost and Rachel Summers:
J'Onn and Aquaman are far above their level, they will shut down their minds with ease, they are outmatched here.
Emma Frost wasn't able to stop a crowd of anti mutant citizens cause her head got hitted from a small stone.
What is she gonna do here?Remove her clothes to catch the attention of the JLA male members?

Colossus:
Aquaman can lift a huge portion of San Francisco, Colossus will go down without much problems.

Iceman:
MM or AM shut down his mind.If it doesn't work, Wonder Woman or AM will speed blitz him and then throw him into outerspace.

Archangel:
Hawkman takes him easy.

Storm:
She will be knocked out from Superman after she hit him with lightnings and Supes just stand there like he's being hitted from a baseball bat.

Cyclops:
Sonic arrow, Gas Arrow, Cyclops is K.O.
If he destroy the arrows, Oh oh, someone sneaked up on him, it's Batman, that K.O. him with a Tiger Punch.
If Scott K.O. Batman with the optic blast, WW, or Supes can obviously K.O. him before he even notice them.

Magik II:
Zatanna school her easy.

Gladiator:
Superman will tell the JLA to hold back cause he wants to fight the Gladiator all out with no mercy, cause he knocked out both Batman and Green Arrow causing Supes to get quite mad.
They destroy a portion of New York in the process then the battle continue on the moon, in the fortress of the Watcher, where he will stop them with a wave of his hand, telling that they are acting like monsters and not like heroes.The Watcher teleport the JLA back to his world, and heal back all the injured guys, then he repair the destroyed portions of NY.

kgkg
Originally posted by K3VIL
Cyclops

Emma Frost and Rachel Summers:
J'Onn and Aquaman are far above their level, they will shut down their minds with ease, they are outmatched here.
Emma Frost wasn't able to stop a crowd of anti mutant citizens cause her head got hitted from a small stone.
What is she gonna do here?Remove her clothes to catch the attention of the JLA male members?

Colossus:
Aquaman can lift a huge portion of San Francisco, Colossus will go down without much problems.

Iceman:
MM or AM shut down his mind.If it doesn't work, Wonder Woman or AM will speed blitz him and then throw him into outerspace.

Archangel:
Hawkman takes him easy.

Storm:
She will be knocked out from Superman after she hit him with lightnings and Supes just stand there like he's being hitted from a baseball bat.

Cyclops:
Sonic arrow, Gas Arrow, Cyclops is K.O.
If he destroy the arrows, Oh oh, someone sneaked up on him, it's Batman, that K.O. him with a Tiger Punch.
If Scott K.O. Batman with the optic blast, WW, or Supes can obviously K.O. him before he even notice them.

Magik II:
Zatanna school her easy.

Gladiator:
Superman will tell the JLA to hold back cause he wants to fight the Gladiator all out with no mercy, cause he knocked out both Batman and Green Arrow causing Supes to get quite mad.
They destroy a portion of New York in the process then the battle continue on the moon, in the fortress of the Watcher, where he will stop them with a wave of his hand, telling that they are acting like monsters and not like heroes.The Watcher teleport the JLA back to his world, and heal back all the injured guys, then he repair the destroyed portions of NY.

Ice man, and Gladiator are the only problem.

Ice man won't go down that easy. (now you can't kill him , he can even become vapor)

But the x-men telepath are weaker than DC, and they are imume to physical attacks.

People here seem to underestimate Batman here

He will take one or two with him smile

JLA takes this

DigiMark007
I'll side with JLA. Cyclops has his no-visor optic blast, but Supes' heat vision could take an equal number of X-freaks out.

Also, I think MM would be the deciding factor in this. Even if it's a telepathic stalemate, he adds another Superman-level brawler to help bring Gladiator down. After that, it's just a matter of time before the X-Men fall.

-DM

derrick24
you all seem to underestimate gladiator. When his confidence is at its max, its hard to find something to stop him. The guy is based of precrisis superman. Superman fans is always talking about superman speed blitzing somebody, the guy take punches from metallo who dont even have any speed. What i think is since gladiator move faster than light and superman only moves faster than a speeding bullet, gladiator is going to k,o him.

Lets get to colossus. I read where someone said only 1 punch from superman would ko him, read more x-men please. With this line up that the x-men has, including rachel, who has the phoenix force, which alone could take the jla, this fight goes to the x-men. Easily, if i might add.

JWangSDC
Gladiator has sex 5 min before and is gleaming with confidence. He then proceeds to destroy all of the JLA except for Batman, who reaches for his utility belt and then emits radiation that kills Gladiator. Throws batarangs at Cyclops, Storm, Iceman,Emma, Rachel and Gambit simultaneously knocking them out. He then proceeds to inject cable witha technorganic virus that disables him completely. Looks into his belt again and finds a shard of the M'Krann krystal and shoots it @ exodus. He them says "eid hctib" to captain britain,Collossus and Juggernaut a little something he learned from zatanna. He puts on earplugs to beat down siryn but then Xavier mindwipes him. The darkness and rage that was once Batman is now a part of Xavier and now the biggest threat to the universe has been born.

whirlysplat
Gladiator will take care of Superman. Cyclops removes his visor and does a full range optic blast. Bats and Green Arrow are dead. Emma and Rachel battle telepathically against Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Moonstar summons packs of animals attacking MM and Aquaman distracting them, and they get mindraped. Moonstar is also taking shots at the rest of the JLA with her psionic arrows. Colossus rips steel apart, then helps Storm against Wonder Woman, while WW is being simultaneously blasted by lightning, and psionic arrows. Iceman takes care of Firestorm. Magik II will take care of Zatanna, then join in blasting other members of the JLA with mystical bolts while simultaneously casting spells for the JLA's doom. X-men win.

How will Gladiator take care of Superman again??Read the gay Superman thread for the lowdown on Gladiator laughing

Metalmanx
I'm pretty familiar with Martian Manhunter, but can you honestly sit there and tell me he has telepathic abilities rivaling Rachel Summers and Emma Frost? Hell, without the Phoenix Force, Rachel is still a VERY high-class telepath. It's what she does. And Emma. She's just all over the place with her telepathic powers. I think their telepathy/telekinesis could take MM's. Yes, he's got the strength advantage on them, but I think they have the telepathic/telekinetic abilites to beat him.

I'm not even going to go into the other characters, I just wanted to clear that up.

I think X-men win, by the way. Close match though.

eleveninches
JLA wins

long pig
Gladiator is gonna be pissed that everyone on his team dies in the first 30 seconds.

gautam
JLA....they are much more powerful

supermanprime
JLA all the way. If Silver Surfer is there then maybe they have a chance but the only x-men to worry about are storm, xavier, and possibly cyclops but again the might of Green lantern(who people passively dismiss for some odd reason) Supes, MM, WW, and the Flash will destroy the x-men. Heck i can see WW beating gladiator because he doesn't have the stones to continue in a fight if the opponent can take a punch what a B""ch

doctorstrongbad
It will be a fair fight but I think the x-men can win this.

Draco69
The JLA wins? Why? Gladiator is EXTREMELY vulnerable to telepathy. He got his ass whipped by Cassandra Nova.

The X-Men are then helpless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.