Star Wars Clone Wars after EpIII. and a Live SW Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
Lucas and I quote, "He confirmed 2 TV projects: One is continuing with the Clone Wars cartoons and the other is the live action series." What do you think about watching Clone Wars after Episode III. Do you really think it is worth it or should the movie have been the ending. And what about a live action series. This is all true by the way Lucas said this at The Star Wars Celebration III.

zavin
maybe, deeper clone wars, the ones we haven seen

Echuu
Possibly; they could do a cartoon of the forming of the rebellion but I know how many want a live action series.

Red Superfly
I am intrigued about the live action TV show.

I think the Clone War cartoons should end now, once Episode III is over, we know where it all leads to - why bother? And to be honest it's just filler while we wait for Episode III, if Im being brutally honest.

Hope the live action TV show is about Vader hunting down the last of the Jedi. It can't really be about Obi-Wan or Yoda.

Should be about the Rebellion, Princess Leia, the remaining Jedi, Darth Vader and the rebels attempts to halt the Death Star's production.

MOTHERBOX
Ill tune in every week.

Echuu
Pretty good idea

They better not restrict it to cable though mad

Red Superfly
I hope it's good.

There have been good adaptations of movies to TV shows in the past. Stargate springs to mind. That was fantastic as a TV show. I have high hopes.

macgeek2005
I think Lucas should make a two hour film called "Clone Wars" that takes place in between II and III. A NON animated film.

Red Superfly
That would.....suck.

theshakl
alright i got an idea... 2 Volumes of Cartoons per Star Wars movie!

"The Jedi" -can be about Obi and QuiGons adventures And it can also include some footage of Dooku when he was good
"The Chosen One"- a cartoon dedicated to Obi Wan training Anakin the Jedi ways
"Clone Wars" - we already got those
"The Dark Times"- about Vader killing Jedi, Obi hiding, Yoda watching Luke, Luke growing up, etc.
"Shadows of the Empire"- cartoon version anyone? Luke training
"The New Order" about Luke forming the new order

How cool is that?...is this a good idea or no?

MOTHERBOX
If they do more clone wars its got to be about Vader and Boba killing of the remaining jedi.

astrofan428
Maybe the live action show cna be seperated from the movies, but still be in the SW universe. Maybe set it 500 years or so before or after the movies, most likely before. And if you really needed a connection to the movies you could have a young Yoda.

MOTHERBOX
I want a young yoda video game that would rock hard.

Alliance
it be nice to give the Fett some screentime in the live action...but lets restrict the cartoons to clone wars, but i wouldnt mind if they made a volume three, but thats really it.

DARTH STEVIOUS
From the theforce.net

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/C3_Star_Wars_TV_Show_Info_Recap_91637.asp

C3: Star Wars TV Show Info Recap

Posted By Britany on April 24, 2005
by Joshua Griffin

Here's what we've been told officially about the upcoming live-action TV series from Lucasfilm.

100 episodes
1 hour each
based on a spinoff character
Lucas will direct first season
write season one at one time
film season one at one time
takes place between ROTS and ANH

Jedimiah Vex
What about after....Say with Grand admiral Thrawn? Possibly 7,8,9.
1st season "Shadows" 7,8,9 Season two all new charachters?

smoker4
EU

laughing out loud

ickeris2003
I cant wait till the tv series come out. I know its going to rock. And the idea of not doing the clone series is true. We already know what happens and the movie is coming out soon. Go and do something different GL.

Leog14
Since from what I can tell it can't be about any of the current star wars members but instead a spinoff like shadows of the empire within the ROTS and ANH timeline. The live action series could probably be about about some jedi in training and have some excerpts about the empire and the rebellion but it can't fully fall into it. And as for Clone Wars it has to end in somewhat of a less dramatic than ROTS because I doubt it could provide the ending a movie could even though Clone Wars is highly cool.

redcaped
Icon Vader looks cool but sucks fighting. Hope this one is better.

Mandolorian
i think there should be a half hour cartoon about the forming of the rebellion and then from the end of episode six through to the Yuuzhong Vong wars then just follow with the books

Mandolorian
Originally posted by Jedimiah Vex
What about after....Say with Grand admiral Thrawn? Possibly 7,8,9.
1st season "Shadows" 7,8,9 Season two all new charachters? live action would suck if it needed luke, han or lei cause they are getting to old sorry and mark hamill is out of shape

Sorgo
Originally posted by smoker4
EU

laughing out loud

You have the worst Signature I have ever seen.

It makes me just want to barf all over the place.

ladyjedi05
I think the clones wars cartoon was just a filler until the movie~ to get us to that point~ more~ would get be to much~ When I think of them making a TV show~ I get a bad feeling...........

kanis
vampire The live action star wars live action series will go ahead and will start filming 2008 and will be completed by the end of that year and will be after epi3 and pre epi4 and will have a range of new characters and will also show luke growing up on tatooine and I'm looking for ward to it.

henniestevens
Yes I really can't wait to see Luke pick up some power converters from toshi station no

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I am intrigued about the live action TV show.

Hope the live action TV show is about Vader hunting down the last of the Jedi. It can't really be about Obi-Wan or Yoda.

Should be about the Rebellion, Princess Leia, the remaining Jedi, Darth Vader and the rebels attempts to halt the Death Star's production.

I went to wander-con, and Lucas Arts said that none of the characters will be in the live action show. Maybe an occasional "Lord vader said-" but none of them will have any appearances what so ever.

kanis
vampire I would like to see an older obi wan in it and maybe luke and biggs going on adventures.

DarthBanevv
What about a dogfight with fixer in his T-16 skyhopper? And in ANH wasn't there supposed to be a dogifght between somebody, while Luke watches with electro binoculars?

redcaped
2008...good, we'll be thirsty by then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.